chapter 13

Taming the Playboy

Narrators POV

That night you stayed inside your room you were lucky enough that your grandfather didn't confiscate any of your belongings.

It's not like your in highschool or college that he can still do all those things.

luhan was staring infront of your room he was about to knock but he stop himself from doing it.

He was sitting on one of the couch when his phone ring.

the conversation: (luhan in italic)

"who's this?"

"It's me kris"he said laughing on the other line.

"are you in japan right now?"

"what do you think?"he said luhan can sense something from the other line.

"so are you? dude are you in japan?" luhan said starting to be anxious.

"yeah I'm here I'm staying at one of our hotel here."kris said...

"pick me up"luhan said

"main house?"kris said. 

"yeah"luhan said.

the two boys decide to hang out, kris decide to lend luhan one of his car... "be careful with it."kris warned. 

they decide to hang out at the hotel restaurant kris requested something to drink and luhan agreed with it.

"I heard my sister got really mad at you today."kris said not trying to get to the point but luhan knows sumin probably told him about it.

"I think you already know."luhan said smiling "yeah I already know she called me that's why I called you to hear your side."kris said. 

"do you like my sister?"kris said luhan didn't speak up. "I guess the playboy is about to be tame"kris said as he play around with his drinks.

"yeah right"luhan said looking directly at those girls wearing really short dress. "10 seconds"luhan said. "well your 10 seconds starts now."kris said. 

luhan walk directly at those girls and yes he was right 10 seconds and luhan was already waving a small piece of paper with the girl's number.

"luhan still sharp as ever."kris said "are you gonna call her?"kris said...

luhan teared up the  piece of paper that the girl just gave him.

"she looks cheap."luhan said "I'm just testing if my charm still works and I guess it still works."luhan smirk.

"not with my sister though."kris teased.

"shut up."luhan said the two boys continue on chatting until midnight. 

"wanna drop me back since I don't know the way?"luhan said. "your fine I'm going home to that house today."kris said. 

luhan went back to the guest room and lied down. 

the next day he prepared to report at the company. 

Your POV

I woke up by the sunrays hitting on my face. 

the alarm went on too so just on time, today I had to report at the company and meet that jerk. 

I put on a coorporate attire and grabbed all those folders that I needed for that day. 

everyone were eating at the dining table luhan, haraboji and kris? wow so he decided to stay here.

he stand up to give me a hugged. 

"how's my beautiful sister?"kris smile. "good I guess."I said "sumin are you ready to teach luhan about how japanese market works?"haraboji said. "yeah sure."I said 

luhan stand up on his seat "I'm ready to go."luhan said as he wipe his mouth. 

"let's go". I said as I give that death stare. 

END OF YOUR POV

NARRATOR'S POV

You and Luhan step out of the car "this is our company."you said proudly. 

"I don't need to explained alot of things here, it's like the korean market but different language in short you just gotta need to learn japanese,"you said. 

As you and luhan were walking around there was a familiar face waving at you.

it's chanyeol giving you a hugged. 

 

"luhan it's not yet over."chanyeol said looking directly at him. "when and where?"luhan said. "you guys quit it were inside a coorporate place."you said they were interrupted by the secretary calling chanyeol.

"mr wu wants to see you, mr. park."the secretary said. "okay I'll be heading at his office."chanyeol said. 

luhan already knows what the old man is up too... but you have no idea why your grandfather called for chanyeol. 

chanyeol enter the room.

"sir do you need anything?"chanyeol said. "I know about your relationship with my grandaughter."the oldman said directly. 

chanyeol look down. "I want you to leave her."he said. "sir I can't"chanyeol said. "your gonna loose everything you have if you won't leave her."the oldman warned. or I have a better deal for you. 

"go leave the country after sumin finish the business here in japan and went back to korea leave the country study get your doctorate degree I'll pay for everything."the oldman said.