chapter 14

Taming the Playboy

Narrator's POV

Things went the way you wanted luhan can pick up things easily just the way you wanted.

"so do you plan on exploring the business here?"you said. "It depends on my parents after all they have the final decision with everything."luhan said.

"then if I don't have anything to do here can I go back to korea?"you said.

chanyeol went back ahead of time he sigh as he sat on his  parents living room. "why are you here? aren't you supposed to be in japan for a business?"his mom said. 

"Mr. Wu he's trying to blackmail me."chanyeol said. "what do you mean?"his mom said.  "he wants me to leave sumin or else were going to loose everything we have."chanyeol said.

"so we can't loose all of this just follow what the old man said."the older lady said in panic. "mom don't you care about my feelings?"chanyeol said. 

"I do but I thought if sumin and you got together we can have more assets but the old man was sharp he discovered your plan."his mom said. "mom listen I didn't agreed with your plan I like sumin from the start and I didn't agreed with your intentions."chanyeol said as he walks away from her.

"I guess so."luhan said "are you going back with me?"you said. "yeah I might go back with you since I don't think I still have something to do here."luhan said.

that day you two went back to korea using the family,private plane.

"I'll see you tomorrow."luhan said. "yeah I'll see you tomorrow."you bowed as he step inside his car. 

you pulled out your phone to call chanyeol but he wasn't answering the phone you called him for few times but you didn't get any respond back from him.

"weird"you thought, he usuallly answer your calls no matter how busy or what he do.

you went home and just lied down on your bed "don't forget to attend the company tomorrow."your grandfather said.

"yeah don't worry"you said to him. 

that morning you woke up early to prepare for the company.. without knowing it chanyeol already gave your grandfather a phonecall agreeing with the deal.

you walk through his office but everything is gone

"where did mr. park go?"you said

"he's leaving today Ms. to France actually to continue studying."the secretary said in a really low tone and sad voice..

"are you sure?!"you shouted in tears. "yes Ms. he said his goodbye to all his staff by a phonecall too it was a rush."the secretary said..

you run on your way out to the company luhan happen to arrived to when he saw you shaking inside the car. "crap wrong key!"you shouted. he knock on the window as he saw you crying. "are you okay?"he said you open the window. 

"chanyeol he's leaving today."you said while crying. luhan knew it the old man finally made a  move. "get in my car I can't let you drive in that situation."luhan said. 

you hurriedly get in his car and in a few minutes you two arrived at the airport you look into the schedules and he already left.

"why did he left without any notice?"you cried as you sat on the floor of the airport. "yah stand up"luhan said in a really low tone of  voice he sound really sick but you didn't paid attention on it.

until you felt someone leaning on you it was luhan. this time you look into him "luhan"you said as you touch his cheeks and they were hot. 

"are you sick?"you said. "don't worry I'll be fine soon he said as he try to stand up but he failed and almost fell.

"give me the key were going to the hospital."you said he didn't say a word he just gave you the key.

at the hospital he lost his consciousness you stare at him while he was lying on the bed you just notice now that he looks really pale.

the doctor soon arrived. "are you one of the relatives?"the doctor said you just knod. "overdosed."that's what happen the doctor said.

"what kind of drug?"you said.  "they were sleeping pills, good thing you were there when they started to have effect on him."the doctor said...

"he's probably going through some sort of depression that's why he decide to take it."the doctor said. "I'll leave him on your care for now."the doctor said as he step out of the room.

you just stare at him. "why would he take that amount of sleeping pills."you thought. 

you stayed at the hospital soon luhan started saying words on his sleep. "Mei Yi I'm sorry."luhan cried on his sleep.

you grabbed luhan's hand  "luhan"you said as you hold his hand. 

the whole night you stayed at the hospital until someone pat you one the shoulder it was Mrs. Lu.

"Mrs. Lu, he was overdosed with sleeping pills."you said the older woman just sigh.. he have been also saying a name in his sleep "Mei Yi?"you said..

"I thought he would forget everything through the years, but he didn't changed few days from now would be the day that our family had a really tragic accident mei yi is luhan's older sister she got killed on that accident luhan was still young but up to now he can still remember everything and what I didn't really like when that day usually come he usually had to take medicine to fall alsleep because he will have those nightmares all over again."the old woman explained.

"I just don't get it, he went through alot of theraphy but the memories won't fade away."she added.

after chatting with her, she was soon got called at the company I need to go back at the hotel."the old woman said "yeah don't worry I'll be here until he wake up."you said. 

"thank you sumin."she smile as she pick up her bag. you sat on a chair next to him until you fell asleep. 

luhan soon woke up and saw you sleeping he gently pat your head to wake you up. "yah why didn't you go home?"he said "I'm okay don't worry about me, are you okay?"you said. 

"I'll be fine just a slight headache."he said as he hold his head. "do you want something to eat?"you said as you tried to stand up but he grabbed your wrist. 

"It's 3:00 in the morning I don't think it's a good idea to go out just stay with me here."he said.