chapter 17

Taming the Playboy

NARRATOR'S POV

You and luhan were walking around the company when you caught a familiar sight it's no other than your twin brother kris. 

on the spot your brother notice who's behind luhan but you still did tried to hide behind him. 

"I just wanna confirm something, I guess I was right after all."kris said as he tried to peek on you behind luhan.

"come on give her a break."luhan said. "yeah right break."kris said "yah wu sumin!"kris said "what?"you said still trying to hide behind luhan.

"oh well I see how it is now so you don't trust me uh?kris said "kris I know you and haraboji are close so I didn't really planned on telling you about me leaving."you said to him.

"and I guess you totally forget that we have a house in china that you can go too."kris said. "and the maid will be calling haraboji as soon as they see me coming right?"you said.

"yeah you have a point on that."he said "but I don't trust you when it comes to handling girls."kris said looking directly at luhan.

"don't worry she sleeps on one of our guest room."luhan said. "I see because if something happen to my sister you can forget about our friendship."kris said.

"don't worry I'll keep that in mind."luhan said "anyways why are you here?"luhan said. "I need you to look over some papers."kris said handing luhan 5 folders.

"kris are you sure it's just few papers to look at?"you said looking at the papers "and when did you started to be concern with luhan?"kris said.

"never mind."you said as you left the two boys chatting. "If you and my sister will get married dude you have my blessing."kris said.

"I don't know dude."luhan said. "that's not the answer you gave me before."kris said "so are you starting to like my sister."kris said. 

"she's kind, smart and pretty, she has everything that a man could wish for a wife."luhan said. "so you like her?"kris said. "didn't I told you? I still don't know okay."luhan said and kris just laugh. 

"sumin let's go ying is waiting."luhan said. "aishh if I know your just avoiding that topic."kris said "quit it."luhan said as he walk away from him.

you gave kris a hugged and left with luhan. "where are we going next?"you said "home"luhan said. "Is that all for today?"you asked.

"I guess so."luhan said. 

you two went home and found ying sitting on one of the couch crying. "yah pumpkin what's wrong?"luhan said. "omma said were going to the amusement park together but she just gave me a called today saying she can't go with me because something didn't go well in the company."ying said.

you and luhan look each other "uh uhm ying do you wanna go with unnie and oppa instead?"you smile at the little girl. "yeah that would be fine."ying pouted. 

"then what are you waiting for ask ahjumma to dressed you up so that we can leave."luhan said you two sat for a while before ying went out of her room.

"I'm ready let's go."she said "I seriously hate amusement park."luhan murmured "just ride along with your younger sister."you said as you tried to smile.

ying was enjoying the scene while you and luhan just watch her run around. "wanna get something?"luhan said "a bottled water would be fine."you said.

luhan left for a moment "here"he said handing you a bottled water. "thanks"you said. 

ying was busy looking around when the two of you were left alone.. 

"do you feel better now?"you asked "yeah alot better."luhan smile "if you need any help don't hesitate to call me."you said. 

you two were smiling face to face each other when ying spoke up. "awww oppa and unnie are both blushing."

you two hurriedly pulled away "are you done ying?"luhan said "yeah oppa can we go home now I'm tired."ying complained. 

"aishh that's what exactly you wish for."luhan said 

luhan grabbed ying's hand while you walk next to him. "hold unnie's hand too."ying requested "she can walk alone"luhan said. 

"no hold her hand too, she can't speak chinese remember?"ying said "but she's right next to me."luhan said. "come on oppa."ying said. 

"okay fine."luhan said as he grabbed your hand the three of you went home.

At the car ying fell asleep you and luhan look at each other trying to guessed who will carry her inside. "I'll do it."luhan said. 

"okay."you said as you headed inside. 

you headed to your room and didn't look back at luhan it's obvious it's his first time to carry a kid. 

you sat on the bed but didn't really fell asleep despite being tired and doing all that work all day. 

you decided to stand up and look on the window there you found luhan sitting in the garden. it's late he should go inside you thought to yourself as you watch him having a confuse face.

you went downstairs to talk to him. 

he was actually talking to himself  well not in a crazy way.

these are the words you heard as you get closer:

aishh  how am I gonna tell her "yah! I like you."no that sounds bossy  how about "I knew we didn't have a good first meeting and we had all this trouble before we became friends look sumin I like you."

"say what?" you said luhan's eyes widened when he saw you. "what did you say again?"you said repeating yourself. 

"uh well..."luhan said