chapter 25

Taming the Playboy

Narrator's POV

You were walking around the house when Kris arrive. 

"aren't you starting your work today?"kris said "yeah."you said to him "and by the way why are you here?"you added.

"I'm here to guard."kris said "guard?"you said "lu-han"kris said "I'm sure he would probably be busy all day, so you don't have to worry about him."you said to kris.

"I better make sure that he won't send any assistant to help you do the work."kris said. 

"wear something comfortable."kris said looking at your outfit. "fine I'll go change."you said as you headed back to your room. 

You went back in a comfortable clothing "that's good."kris said 

"give me a ride."you pouted "no here's a map, you can ride a bus."kris said "oppa"you said to him.

"what?"kris said "never mind."you said and walk away. 

you followed the map that kris gave you which led you to the wu factory. 

"annyeong haseyo."you bowed politely at the workers which also gave you a really warm welcome. 

"Ms. Wu Welcome."the manager said "I'm here to work with all of you, please treat me well."you bow.

"aigoo, you really look like your mom I remember her going in this factory few years ago too."one of the elders said. 

you replied at the older woman's comment with a smile. 

Luhan have been following you around without you even noticing it. 

luhan park his car from a far but he wasn't that good in hiding since kris notice him. 

he knock on his window and smile "your not allowed here."kris said "I promise, I won't be a bother."luhan said trying to convinced his friend. 

"tskk don't give me that aegyo fine I will let you but don't help her okay?"kris said "yeah don't worry."luhan said. 

All day you had been assign with that work that you have never done before from packaging, checking,cleaning,carrying you all did it without anyone's help.

luhan fell asleep from waiting. 

You were finally done working and notice him. 

"aigoo so you were here all day?"you said to him. His eyes are close so you thought he was still asleep you were about to remove your hand but he grabbed it from you.

"I was waiting here since this morning."luhan said 

luhan notice the scratches on your right hand. "what happen with your hand?" luhan said "just a slight accident."you said as you tried to hide it away from him.

"let's go to the clinic"luhan said as he tried to stand up.

"no I'm fine"you said "I insist"he said he dragged you towards the clinic and put some medicine on your right hand. 

"thank you."you smile at him.  "your welcome."he smile at you. 

"let's both work hard okay?"luhan said "yeah let's work hard."you said giving luhan a hugged. 

Few weeks had passed and you had work hard to impressed your grandfather and luhan had witnessed everything. 

"she had work really hard haraboji."kris said while all of you are eating dinner.

"I can tell."your grandfather said. 

"I guess you can finally start the marriage preparation now."your grandfather said "someone looks happy."kris said who is sitting next to you.

"stop teasing me."you said to him. "your marrying one of my friends."kris said. 

"I know."you said to him. "don't worry I think your going to be in good hands."kris said. 

Note:

Hi everyone! XD I would really like to thank everyone supporting this story. I can really feel the love here!:O 

I started on a new story few days ago. 

Check it out:(You,Kris,Luhan)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/227303/familiar-love-you-exo-exom-luhan-kris

Plot:Few years ago you have lost your memory your parents brought you overseas to get cured and gained your memory back and up to now things are still blurry for you with the hope that things will get well you went back to your home. 

You forget about him, but his memories of you are still fresh and new. 

Things will get complicated when a familiar touch tried to  bring your memory back. 

A lover from the past and a man that have love you with no limitations. 

But will he get a chance when a new guy appear in your life that you thought to be him?.