FINAL

Taming the Playboy

It took a while but as the daughter of the Wu Family it's easier than the normal person.

"are you really ready for this new life?"your mom said. 

"yeah, I'm really ready."you said with a wide smile on your face. 

You had to stay on one of the hotel the night before the wedding. 

"beach wedding?"kris said that morning as he look around the invitation.

"were you really that busy, that you didn't even bother to look at the invitation?"you said. 

"well I did spend the night at the company."kris said. 

"yeah right, busy."you said. you put on the earings and wait for the makeup artist. 

"step out."you said. "okay, I see let me check on luhan then."kris said. 

"I love you oppa"you said as he step out. "love you too!"he shouted which made you laugh. 

luhan was putting on his tie when kris arrived on the room.

he stare at his good friend for a moment.

"this is it"kris said as he tap luhan's shoulder. 

"thanks for everything kris"luhan smile "what to thank for? it's not like I'm giving away my sister just like that."kris said 

"I know."luhan said.

"You should  tell her  about that story.."kris said. 

luhan weakly smile at what kris said. 

"It's fine."luhan said "But it's a story that should be passed through your kids."kris said. 

luhan laugh. 

It was a story that he had kept for a long time. 

"you should tell her about it."kris said "I'm sure she's going to be touch about it."kris added.

he didn't had the guts to tell you about it coz he might sound really creepy if he did. 

Time pass easily and the time of th e wedding came. 

You tried to calm yourself down as walk down through the aisle while luhan watches you. 

the ceremony went well everyone that is important to both of you were there too. 

luhan softly kissed you on the lips while everyone look at you two as you exit. 

At the end of the day you two were sitting on a bench near the beach as you watch the sunset. 

He was playing on your hair as you lean on his shoulder. 

"The truth is it's not the first time that I heard about that engagement on that party."he said 

"uhmm what?"you said. 

"when I was 6 I heard my grandmother talking about it."he said 

 "I did despise that idea, but the day I met you I knew that you grew up well sumin that hate had become something else, something that I never expected."luhan said. 

you smile at what he just said...

"what's that thing you never expected?"you said. 

he blush and didn't say a word. 

"say it."you said "I LOVE YOU"he said. 

"love you too!"you smile at him.

~THE END~