chapter 1

Taming the Playboy

Your PoV

It was grandfather's birthday as I step downstairs I can hear everyone's joy, they were all busy preparing for it. 

"sumin did you already pick up your dress at the living room?"my mom asked as she notice me still wearing my panjamas.

"not yet mom"I said. 

"come on sweetheart it's haraboji's day today can you be more graceful?"my mom asked. "mom please I'm going to pick it up now"I said as I hurriedly pick one of the hang clothes with my name on it. 

"If you will excuse me I'll try it on"I said at her. "go ahead"my mom smile as she watch me heading to my room. 

as I open it, I notice it's one of those chanel dresses that I saw at the fashion week last month a white tube dress not short, not that long I thought. 

Meanwhile

the maids were all seriously in panic when lu han didn't open his door. 

"young master your going to be late with your flight to korea!"one of the maid said. "don't worry I'm using the private plane"luhan said. a girl was sleeping next to him.

"hey you!"luhan said as he tried to wake her up. "yes?"the girl said. "don't smile you better get up and dressed up"lu han said. the girl hurriedly stand up to dressed up. "when are we meeting again?"the girl said. 

"never"luhan smile at her as he hand her a blank check."here's a blank check with my sign on it, you better not get more than what I said or my army will hunt you down okay?"luhan smile at her. "yes of course"the girl said as she started to panic.

"now go"luhan said. 

it a minute the girl disappear.

luhan grabbed one of his suits and headed out to go.

"have a safe flight young master."all maids greeted him. "thank you"luhan said. as he hurriedly go out.

while you were busy preparing yourself infront of the mirror someone covered your eyes. 

"oniisan"you smile. "hai"he said in a broken japanese which made you smile "I knew it was you kris"you smile he is your twin brother older by a minute. 

"Wu Su Min you better start learning your mandarin"he smile "I'm okay, you better start learning your japanese young master since one of our major assets is in japan"I smile at him. 

just simply say "nihongo hanashimasen and you'll have a interpreter in a minute"kris smile "aigoo"you smile at him..

Narrator's POV

"let's go"he said as he offer his hands,as you two walk around the party kris hand is on your waist. 

"the wu siblings are here."one of the girl sitting next to Lu Han said. "of course he knows Kris Wu they were in the same frat in college, but not his twin sister  wu su min better known as seo su min  who graduated at Tokyo University. 

For the first time he has never seen a rich girl who can express pure simplicity. 

the two siblings started to greet and shake everyone's hand. 

"yah! kris greeted lu han and lu han smile at him. 

"it's been a while"lu han smile at him. "how have you been?"kris said. "alright"lu han smile "wow as always what to expect from Lu Han"kris said. 

"thank you so much for attending my 75th party"the old man wu said, which made everyone stop what they're doing. 

you were sitting next to chanyeol while he play around with your hand. 

"Besides the succesful business venture overseas,  I would like to announce the engagement of my youngest grandaughter seo sumin to the only son of lu conglomerate Lu Han"the old man said.

you and chanyeol look at each other, you can't say a thing about it nor complained about it since it might affect haraboji's health. "what is this?"chanyeol said. "I don't know"you said tears were about to fall when your grandfather asked you to be in front. 

Lu Han was also shocked  "what is this dude?"he said towards kris "I have no idea"kris said as she shake his head. 

"now can I ask the two of you to go at the front now"your grandfather said. 

the two of you went to the front. "I hope you two will have a good life together especially with the wedding preparation that would start tomorrow"the old man said you and lu han's eyes widened.