chapter 3

Taming the Playboy

 

I hurriedly went out of the bar and wipe the tears away in my eyes. 

"jerk"I whisphered as I open my car while someone stop me. 

"I'll drive you home"Lu Han said. "No Go Away"you said. "then your going with me"he said grabbing your wrist and headed to his car. 

he push you inside the passenger side while he drive. 

He purposely increased his speed to annoy you. "Lu Han I swear If I throw up it's not gonna be my fault."you said. 

"well were here"Lu Han said. 

you hurriedly open the door and throw up. He lightly pat your back. 

"get your hands out of me"you said as you push his hands away.  "I'm going"you said.

He watch you as the maid open the door for you. 

"Miss you don't look good"the maid said. "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!"you shouted and they started to back off one by one. 

from a far your brother is watching you from the main stairwell. 

"don't act like a spoiled brat!"kris shouted.

"oppa"you said as your eyes widened. 

"yes I'm still here they told me to stay for a while."kris said "you look messed up"he said seeing your outfit and hair.

"I'm okay"you said as you headed to your room. 

It was late but you need someone to talk too. chanyeol where are you..

you pulled out your phone and stare at chanyeol's number for a moment and then decide to call him. 

It took you a while but he soon answer it. 

"it's me"you said..

"are you okay?"he asked. 

"I'm not."you cried. 

"can we meet?"you asked. You didn't expect him to say yes since it was really late "do you wanna go to my condo?"he asked. 

"okay I'll be there"you said. 

you pulled out the spare key card on your drawer and headed out of your room..

your brother was still there saying sorry to all the maid that you have hurt.. 

"where are you going?"he asked "I have to handle something."you said. "it's getting late.'kris said. 

"I"m going to see chanyeol."you said and headed out not waiting for your brother's reply.

after a few minutes you arrived at his condo. 

"how did you get in?"he asked you wave the spare key card on your hand. "oh yeah right"he said. he's still busy doing company work all the papers were all scattered on his table. 

"my apology about what happen the other day I'm sorry I didn't know how to exactly react."he said not wanting a eye contact with you he look down on the papers..

you went and hugged him. "I thought I totally lost you."you said. "never that would never happen."he said as he hugged you back. 

you chat for a while while sitting on the couch while he carefully play around with your hair.

"let's go"he said. "where?"you said. "home."he laugh "okay"you pouted. you where on a seperate car while he follow you as you headed home he made sure that you got home safely. 

you lay down on your bed with a smile on your face. 

until the next morning the sun ray hit on your face. 

"young lady, young master lu han is here."the maid said "wait what is he doing here?"you asked.

"young miss, he said that the wedding preparation starts today."the maid said. "tell him to go home."you said. 

"I'll try Miss."the maid said. "don't try do it."you said. 

the maid went back to lu han who is sitting on one of the sofa.  "sir she told me to send you home."the maid said. 
"huh? what is she thinking?"lu han said. "which one is her room?"he said. 

"sir no please."the maid said. "room or your fired."lu han said..

the maid hurriedly replied. "3rd one from the right. "the maid said..

lu han went upstairs and headed to your room. 

"did you send him home?"you asked. "no"a familiar voice said..

you hurriedly open your eyes it was no other than lu han. 

"what are you doing here get out!"you said. "get ready.."he said. "No go home.."you said. 

"not after the wedding preparation starts."lu han said. he grabbed your wrist and push you inside the bathroom. 

he soon grabbed a medium size basin full of water and threw it at you. wtf where did that basin came from?

the water is freezing cold. he look at you from head to toe. and you stare at yourself no wonder you were wearing a white tank top and you got wet so basically he can see what's inside. 

you hurriedly grabbed the nearest towel and cover yourself. 

"you better do what I said or else I don't know if I still can control myself"lu han threatened, as he run his fingers through one of your shoulder.

but you hurriedly pulled it away. 

"I'm going to tell my brother about this!"you shouted. 

"go tell him! and I'll go with you in case you miss a detail!"lu han smile as he step out of the bathroom.