chapter 7

Taming the Playboy

Luhan back off and decided to chat with some girls on the party.

He was succesful he officialy caught your attention.

"are you okay?"chanyeol said "yeah I'm okay."you said chanyeol look into were your looking at and frowned. 

"don't worry."you smile at him. "why do I have to worry?"he said. "of course not never."you smile at him "stay here I'll get you a glass of water."he said. 

luhan headed to were chanyeol is going. 

"who are you?"luhan said. "who are you to raised a voice on me?"chanyeol said. "I'm serious.."luhan said. chanyeol smirk..

"I'm sure you would not like my answer.'chanyeol said as he walk away from luhan. 

He already know what's going on he just want a specififc answer from chanyeol.

tao's party went well except some occasional glare between luhan and chanyeol.

you brought your car so you decide to go back home first. 

"hey I'll be going now."you said towards tao.. "okay be careful sumin.."tao said... "I'll be going I'll see you tomorrow.."you said towards chanyeol.

"yeah take care."chanyeol said. 

you headed to your car and found luhan waiting for you. "leaving?"he said "yeah I have to go back to work tomorrow."you said. 

"I didn't know you two are still together."he said "why? are you getting upset because your ruining a relationship?"you said. 

"no"luhan smirk.. your eyes widened to luhan's reaction how could a person like him exist you thought. 

"take this as a warning eventually your going to fall in love with me, seo su min your going to fall into my hand soon.."luhan said. 

"no never.."you said. 

"are you jealous?"you said. 

For a moment he didn't answer. "no I'm not because what luhan wants luhan gets." he said with a smile on his face..

you didn't want to have a long discussion with him so you headed inside your car and close it. 

he knock on the window and did a wave sign, but you just ignored him.

Meanwhile

Chanyeol and LuHan said there goodbye too. 

both of them headed to there cars at the same time.

Chanyeol=http://www.autospectator.com/cars/files/images/2012-BMW-X5-016.jpg

Luhan=http://www.autospectator.com/cars/files/images/2012-Mercedes-Benz-CLS63-AMG-056.jpg

he won't let this opportunity pass just like that.

It's been a while since he got involved into a racing game but he is positive about doing it right now. 

chanyeol sense what's on luhan's mind and he's also willing to do it. 

Both the boys started on catching up with each other. 

"you asked the wrong person."chanyeol thought to himself.

he was a former proffesional racer back in senior year of highschool  till the end of college until he decide to focus on business...

luhan tightened his fist.. "gee what is this?! I'm not gonna loose on my own game."luhan said. 

If he's not gonna win this race he has other plan in mind. 

bumping into chanyeol.. 

and so he did...

In aminute the rescuers started to come and both of the boys were run to the hospital..

you were unpacking your stuff when someone gave you a call it was chanyeol's mom..

"auntie hi"you said. "honey chanyeol is at the hospital right now because of a car accident.."his mom said. "huh but he was okay when I said goodbye..at the party"you said..

"on the way back to seoul someone bump into him."his mom said. "okay which hospital is It?"auntie. 

"CH"his mom said. "I'll be there."you said as you hurriedly pulled your purse and car keys.

you headed at the hospital and asked for both of there room number but the nurse didn't find any.

obviously because they weren't critical both of them have scratches but not that serious.

"who started this childish game?!"you shouted that the nurse set there attention on you. 

chanyeol look at luhan. "don't look at me you played along with it."luhan said trying to get himself out of it too. 

"you better pay for the damages!"chanyeol said. "don't worry if you want a new car I can give it too."he said.. 

"OUCH!"chanyeol soon shouted he's acting..

"are you okay?"you asked.."yeah I'm okay just a scratch.."he said.

soon luhan had a plan too. 

"AHHH~~ OUCHHH"he said he's serious btw..

you look at him with a pity in your eyes but didn't move on your place.. "be careful"he said towards the nurse..

"you deserve it!"you said. 

that was enough to make himself feel better though at least you look into him and by observing the way you look at him..

it just make him feel better.

but chanyeol notice that look  and he wasn't happy about it...

jealousy arise..