chapter 4

Taming the Playboy

"don't go inside again or else I'll make you blind!"you shouted.

"don't worry I'm a player not a molester."lu han smirk and close the door.

he sat on a sofa inside your room.

He look around to release his boredom and finally something caught his attention..

a photo album near your bed..

he grabbed it and open it. "senior year" that's the title it says in front.

He smile and giggle through out the whole album he's about to close it when something fell. 

a picture of you and chanyeol after the graduation ceremony. 

both of you have a wide smile on your face, while you were holding a boquet of flowers.

lu han look at the back of the picture there was a message written on it..

To the most awesome girl in the world.

We survived high school together~ kekekeke

Let's try our best for college okay?

I love you so much!

-Park Chanyeol ;)

You finally got out of the bathroom and caught Lu Han holding the picture. "what are you doing didn't I told you to get out?"you said grabbing the picture away from him. 

but he kept on holding it.

"let go!"you said. "no I won't"lu han smirked. "so I guess that's him huh?"lu han said. 

he stand up and run away from you. "give that back!"you shouted. 

lu han was infront of you but he kept on raising the picture up and down...

and there you accidentally slip which made lu han fall on your bed and  followed him....

it was the worse day of your life, your lips and his lips met.

you hurriedly pulled away from him while holding your lips..

you hurriedly wipe your lips and about to slap lu han but he grabbed your hands "no you can't lay a hand on me."lu han said. 

"maniac!"you shouted.."who push me on the bed?"lu han said..

"maniac!"you repeat again. 

as you throw some pillows on him...

"listen, I don't have patience for this let's go"lu han said dragging you out of the room. 

"where are we going?"you asked "you'll see when we get there"lu han said. 

lu han brought you at one of there main hotel branch.

"welcome sir."all the staff said. 

lu han raised his hand and everyone went back to work...

he dragged you out the front desk. "can i have the key card for vip #3"lu han said. 

your eyes widened. "what?!"you said. lu han gave you a warning glare which made you shut up...

you two headed at the room he shut the door after him...

"what are we gonna do here?"you said. "what do you think?"lu han smirked. 

"I'm serious what are we gonna do here?"you said.

he point at the kitchen...

there were items on the bag...

"cook"lu han said... "for who?"you said. "my grandma will be flying here from china and I want to prepare somehing for her..."lu han said. 

"there are maids and cooks here!"you said. 

"unfortunately she wants to taste a meal that was cook by her grandaughter-in-law.."lu han said. 

"what? but I don't cook.."you said. 

"yeah that's why I'm here"lu han said...

he remove his coat and fold the sleeves of his shirt.

"I don't know how to do this.."you said.. lu han put on apron on you.. "then I think what you should do is chop."lu han said. 

you carefully chop on the vegetable while lu han was laughing inside watching you..

he dip his index finger on the flour and put it on your face..."yah!"you shouted. 

as you put on flour on his face too..

in the end you two are full of flour on your faces. "okay back to work"lu han said..

lu han finish everything on time, the door bell soon ring?"...

"I think she's here."lu han said as he run to open the door. 

you fixed your hair and clean your face...

it was Madam Lu after all.

"are you wu su min?"the old lady said. "yes madam"you said still looking down..

"you can look, after all your a Wu"she said as she started laughing.

through out the dinner she remained kind.. 

"excuse me for a moment I'll get the dessert on the fridge."you said. "oh gosh this feels like hell."you said as she you fan yourself through your hand. 

"why have you been to hell?"lu han tease. 

"go away.."you said.  "come on she's waiting bear with me a little bit.."lu han said..

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!:D