chapter 22

Taming the Playboy

NARRATOR'S POV

luhan went home and headed to his grandma's room.

"how may I help you young man?"his grandmother said "I just wanna see my grandma's face."luhan said back hugging his grandma who is sitting on the chair looking on some papers.

"you want something, I can feel it."the oldwoman said "uh well how will I say this without being laugh at."luhan said "say It I'm listening."his grandma said. 

"well I have been working alot lately in the company adjusting on things."luhan said "and what?"she said "I told sumin if I finally settled things out I'm willing to marry her."luhan said.

"aigoo I see where this is going."his grandma said luhan smile at the older woman's comment. "I want to officially propose to her soon."luhan said.

"don't tell me you need my help?"the oldwoman laugh "no it's fine."luhan said "when are you planning to do that?"his grandmother said "sooner the better since I'm done with all my work."luhan said.

"how about inviting her to one of our  resort?"his grandmother said "yeah probably."luhan said "boy don't show her that face"his grandma said.."you look nervous."the old woman added.

"I'll be heading out now."luhan said "yeah just don't forget to inform your mom about the good news, she's here today."his grandmother said.

next stop is his mom.

"mom?"luhan said "I'm here."his mom said everyone in luhan's family were workaholic as expected his mom is busy reading some papers.

"am I interrupting something?"luhan said "no have a sit."his mom said "do you want something?"his mom said "mom your son is ready to be tied down."luhan said.

His mom's eyes widened which have been followed by a smile "so Is this for real?"his mom said "yeah for real."luhan said  his mom walk towards him and gave him a hugged.

"my baby is finally getting married."his mom said "aishh mom that's why I want to save you for last."luhan said as he hugged his mom back.

the two chat about old times and finally luhan decided to go to his room."hold on."his mom said "yes?"luhan said "here."his mom said handing him a small box from her drawer. 

luhan open it.

It was a ring that his mom have been wearing back when luhan was still in college she have been wearing that ring for a long time unlike her other jewerlies.

"mom what is this?"luhan said "a ring."his mom laugh "no I mean."luhan said "It's a ring that'was  passed by through generation I did wear it, your grandma have wear it and, your grandma's mom wore it too and I want sumin to wear it ."his mom said. 

"thanks mom."luhan said "no problem afterall your my only son."his mom said tears fell from the older woman's eyes and luhan wipe it "mom thanks for everything."luhan said. 

"It's getting late you should go to your room and sleep."his mom said.

luhan went to his room to think of a plan on how to get you go on one of there resort. "party?"I don't think so then she will asked what's the occasion luhan thought to himself. 

but then again there's a occasion coming up. "ying is turning 8 soon."luhan said "yeah ying's birthday is coming up."

luhan dialed there home phone number in china and luckily one of the maids answered it. "it's me young master lu."luhan said "how may I help you, young master?"the maid said "Is ying home?"luhan said "yes she's on her room right now sir."the maid said "do you want me to call her sir?"the maid said "yes please"luhan said.

"oppa"ying said in a sleepy tone of voice well of course it's already late. "hey pumpkin wanna come over?"luhan said "come overe where?"ying said "KOREA"luhan said.

"really?"ying said "yeah let's celebrate your birthday here and can you do me another favor?"luhan said "depends on what kind."ying said.

"okay smart girl."luhan said "I'm sure you'll be fine if I officially asked your sumin noona for marriage on your birthday."luhan said for a moment ying was quiet on the other line.

"I guess that would work."ying said in a smart tone of voice. "aishh don't complained because I will spend everything on that party with my own money."luhan said.

"ask ahjumma to bring you here okay?"luhan said "yeah, yeah , yeah."ying said as he hung up the phone on luhan.