chapter 15

Taming the Playboy

Narrator's POV

Days have passed luhan was still at the hospital.

You usually go home to changed and bring some cooked food for him since he didn't like the taste of hospital food "here have another spoon."you said he soon stop you.

"are you okay?"he said. "what do you mean?"you said. "I mean chanyeol left without any notice"luhan said. for the past few days you were occupied with luhan's situation that you didn't had time to be upset with chanyeol.

"yeah I'm okay."you smile weakly. "thanks for everything."he smile he gets more better through the days he was all pale before but this time he gets brighter thorough the day.

"It's my sister's death anniversary soon, that's the reason why all of this happen."luhan said "can you go with me?"he said. "where?"you asked. "china."luhan said "I mean if you weren't that busy."luhan said.

"I'll consider thinking about it."you said as you carefully clean up all the stuff, you cleared up all your schedules for the next few days just to watch him but you didn't want him to assume things so you decided not to answer him yet.

You went back home that night to pick up something when you heard your grandfather talking to one of his assistant. "Is he doing well in france?"he said. "yes sir he actually got accepted to a good university over there."the man said "he did a smart decision after all."he said. 

you soon realize that they were talking about chanyeol when your name got mention on there conversation.. you covered your mouth and about to go when the vase next to you fell and there attention was set on you.

"sumin?"your grandfather said. "haraboji, why?"you said in tears "sumin please let me talk first."he said but you already run away.

you went back at the hospital with tears in your eyes. "what's wrong?"he said... "I found out that haraboji is the reason why chanyeol left."you said...

"get me out of here, I don't wanna be in korea right now."you said, luhan is still weak he carefully tried to stand up "help me to stand up."luhan said you carefully help him to stand up.

he grabbed his phone and called someone "It's me are there any planes not in use right now?"luhan said. "yes china."luhan said. "okay thanks."luhan said. 

"let's go."luhan said "wait your not still well" you said "I'll be fine don't worry."he said as he started removing his shirt infront of you. "wait what are you doing?"you said.

"changing?"he said "well you could at least told me to step out."you said as you help yourself in leaving the room.

after a few minutes luhan finally finish dressing up. "let's go"he said you were amaze on how just one call everything got settled well yeah after all it's luhan

it was all quiet on the plane luhan was carefully looking around the folders he have been out for a while and you can tell by the look on his face that he's trying to catch up.

"you look like you have missed 7 years of work you just missed a week luhan."you said to him. he didn't speak up but instead he just sigh as he close the folder.

you soon arrived in china, you kept your mouth shut since you have zero chinese skills. luhan started speaking in mandarin to all the staff. You started to look and wonder  around since you don't wanna look stupid but someone soon grabbed you. 

"zero chinese skills you better stay with someone who can speak it right?"luhan said. "uhm yeah sorry for bothering you."you said. "no don't worry you have help me while I was sick so it's payback time."he said in a serious tone of voice. 

"oh yeah wanna call kris?"he said pulling his phone out. "no please I don't want any family members to know where I am right now"you said as you push his phone away.

"then let's head home I'm tired."he said "okay."you said it wasn't a long ride or probably he's just driving fast that you didn't notice it.

luhan stop infront of a big silver gate "open the gate."luhan said and in a second the gate was open. "Is Mrs. Lu here?"you said "mom is in korea right now my dad is in singapore so yeah."luhan smirk, "you just got out of the hospital do you wanna go back?"you said. "tsk I'm just kidding."luhan said.

luhan open the door for you. "please lead ms. wu to the guest room."luhan said towards one of the maid. 

The maid  just look down and gave you a sign if you need help in bringing your bag and you said no since it didn't had alot of stuff in it. 

on the way to the guest room you felt someone was watching you but you just can't figured out who, you tried to look around but there wasn't anyone there.

until you finaly caught her a girl probably around 7 years old staring directly at you she was holding a small doll on one of her hand.She was saying some words in chinese which you sure don't get. 

"ying go to your room."luhan said in korean but the girl stayed on her spot, she soon spoke up again now in korean.

"are you one of those girls that my br~~"she was cut off luhan covered "don't mind her, she's still a kid after all."luhan smile as if he was hiding something.

"you have a younger sister?"you said. "ms. song can you get ying and bring her to her room."luhan said before answering your question.

the maid brought ying inside her room 

"She's not my real sister my parents adopted her from korea her parents got into a accident and past away  my parents decide to  bring her here since her parents were really loyal to us and it's like a payment to raised her up."luhan said.

"that's kind of you."you said "it wasn't me, my mom did it."luhan said. "but it's still nice that you accepted her."you smile at him. "I guess so."luhan said. 

"the dinner is ready sir."the maid said. "okay we'll be there."he said at the dining table it was you, luhan and ying. 

luhan was all quiet while eating. "unnie"ying said as she carefully pat your hand on the table to get your attention. "yes?"you smile. "are you friends with oppa?" "I guess you can say it like that."you said. 

"Isn't he scary?"she whisphered you just laugh at the little girl's comment. "why what does he do to make him scary?"you said. 

"he work all day he's so workaholic and then sometimes he bring girls home and they make those weird noise inside the room."the young girl said. yeah right after all it's luhan.

"ying!"luhan said he was all red now. "sorry oppa."the young girl said.. 

you started laughing on how the young girl can turn luhan like that, or is it something else that makes him feel shy like that?