chapter 16

Taming the Playboy

NARRATOR'S POV

The three of you were having fun at the dining table when the maid enter "young master, young master wu is calling"the maid said "young master wu she's definitely reffering to your brother.

"kris?"luhan said. 

luhan is looking directly at you as he speak to your brother. "sumin what about her?"luhan said "she run away?"luhan said as if he don't know a thing about it. 

"with me? your kidding right?"luhan said. "no of course not she's not with me right now."luhan said as "no problem bro I'm going to tell you if I'll see her."luhan said.

"It's kris he sound really worried."luhan said. "don't worry I know kris he will sure find out were I am, he's my twin brother after all."you said.

you were right. On the other line kris have sensed that luhan is hiding something but he just have to wait a little bit to let that thing come infront of him.

the next morning luhan was all dressed in black "are you going?"you said. "yeah"he said in a really low tone of voice.

ying didn't like to see the older guy's face, she stare at him with a sadness in her eyes. "I'll go with you."you said as you hold luhan's hand.

"thank you."he said

you two went together he was holding white roses on his other hand while you walk next to him. "this is mei yi"luhan said pointing at the grave were luhan stop.

he sat on the grass and didn't speak up you can sensed the feeling of loneliness in his eyes. "up to now I wish she will still be on my side but she's gone now"luhan said.

you realize that up to now luhan can't still let go of his older sister, you kneeled down to be on his level and hugged him. "you can cry if you want to I won't look."you said. 

you stay still on your position until you felt the tears  starting to fall into luhan's eyes. 

the weather seems to go with his feelings too when the rain started to drop, you didn't paid attention on it and stayed on your spot. 

luhan didn't move either you gently run your fingers throught his hair, as you hear him cry, he was totally a different person when it comes to his family. 

the rain soon stop and luhan stood up. "thanks for everything sumin."he smile "why do you always thank me?"you smile at him. 

"because I didn't expect all of this coming from you."luhan said. "what do you mean? you didn't expect it coming from a spoiled brat rich  girl like me she's repeating what luhan said before :P or you didn't expect it coming from your enemy?"you asked him.

"I guess both."luhan smile

luhan notice that your starting to get cold. "let's go back inside the car I have something that you can put on to make you feel better."luhan said.

"I need to go to the company today will you be fine going with me?"luhan said. "yeah sure after all I don't think I have something else to do."you said. 

"oh yeah your right."luhan laugh.

luhan tagged you along at the company. "good morning mr. lu and ms.." (just a little info: ms. is the term to all of luhan's random girls that he brought along in the company since the guard don't know there names...)

luhan stop when he heard what the guard just said. "it's ms. wu"luhan said. "I'm sorry sir and miss wu."the guard bowed.