Chapter 24

Taming the Playboy

Your grandfather before hand was inform about the following actions that luhan had made. 

"are you just gonna let them proceed at the wedding part sir?"the assistant said knowing that the oldman had another plan in mind before the so called "happy ending."

"of course not, I will make sure that sumin will going to experience what her mom had experience before her wedding day."the oldman said. "I see sir you still go with the tradition."his assistant said. 

"of course all my children did it and this time since sumin will be the first one to get married among my grandchildren I'll make sure I'll do that act too."the old man laugh. 

You and luhan happily went back home and well found your mom and dad both smiling at you. 

"your grandfather wants to see you."your mom said for some reason she's extra cheerful today. 

you found your grandfather sitting on the studyroom. "haraboji, what's wrong?"you said "I knew about the upcoming marriage."your grandfather said. 

"you knew about it?"you said without any clue "assistant lee was there the whole time."your grandfather said.

"one last thing before the marriage."your grandfather said "what is it haraboji?"you said. "car key and a wallet."he said. you handed them to him without knowing what he's up to. 

"don't tell me your planning to?"you said yes well you knew about the tradition after all your mom talk about it. 

Your grandfather made a rule that everytime someone will get married they need to experience pain well a little bit.

"how am I gonna survive?"you said "you will work as a normal employee well be demoted a little bit and this is your first pay check in advance."your grandfather said. 

"haraboji"you sigh "good luck"your grandfather said "and by the way don't wear anything fancy."your grandfather warned.

you didn't had a good face when you step out of the room, while your parents are having a victory smile. 

"I guess she finally receive the final task."your mom said. luhan have no idea on what's going on. 

"what's wrong?"he said "all along haraboji knew that were planning to tell him about the marriage and he actually made a game about it for fun I guess."you said as you sat down on one of the couch. 

"it's not for fun, whether you admit it or not you were raise in a family with a good amount of income and it will be good for you to know the value of money at least before going through a marriage."your mom said. 

"omma"you said "good luck"your mom said "and by the way luhan, you can watch but can't help or else I madam wu will call this marriage off."she said.