chapter 19

Taming the Playboy

Narrator's POV

you notice that chanyeol left the scene.  "I'll go talk to him."you said "okay."luhan said 

he was about to grabbed the door towards the exit when you grabbed his hand. "park chanyeol can we talk?"you said "uh yeah."he said his voice is kinda shaky too.

"It's okay you don't have to apologize I didn't came here for that I just came to see with my own eyes how things goes."chanyeol said  "chanyeol~shi"you said "live well sumin."he said and smile he was trying to controll his tears so he decided to walk away.

"gomawo!"you shouted he turned around to catch a glimpse of you and smile although you can tell the tears were about to fall. 

you went back inside the hotel and found luhan waiting for you. "we chose this path sumin."luhan said "I know."you smile you two walk together your hands kept bumping on each other while walking so luhan decide to grabbed your hand confidently.

"my hand would hurt if they kept on bumping on each other."he said "yeah right."you said 

that day luhan dropped you home "when are you going back to korea?"luhan said "I need to go back asap after all I have missed so much work."you said "call me when your going I'll go with you."luhan said 

"yeah I will don't worry."you said you were about to open the door when he called you "sumin."he said pointing at his cheeks "what?"you smile innocently "can I get a goodnight kiss?"he said "no"you said giving him a merong you attempt to open the door again but this time he locked it. 

"please?"he smile like a kid wanting a candy. "yeah sure."you said in defeat you were really close when he turned his side and ended up kissing him on the lips.

you hurriedly pulled away "that's our first real kiss."he smile "yeah sure."you said "good night."he smile "good night."you said 

you were entering the house when saw kris standing in the front door. "hey."you said "that's luhan's car right?"kris said "yeah"you said "I knew it."kris said "knew what?"you said. 

"did you guys started dating today?"kris said "yeah."you said "mom! dad!"kris said but you hurriedly covered his mouth. "what's wrong?"your mom said getting out of the house. "nothing."kris said innocently.

luhan went home after a long day of work he make sure that things goes well in the house especially when his parents aren't around like today.

"young master a invitation arrived."the maid said handing it to luhan what caught his attention is his friend's name infront of it and some other random girl that he haven't heard before.

"chen's engagement party?"luhan said as he talked to xiumin on the phone "yeah dude"xiumin said "oh I see I didn't expect that."luhan said.

luhan sighed he don't really like parties and being exposed infront of the media but he can't say no especially to chen uh uh that won't work. 

he decided to called you to asked if you could go with him, you were eating with kris and your parents when your phone ring "excuse me I'm going to take this call."you  said.

"go ahead."your mom said "oh luhan."you said "I was wonder uh uhm.."luhan said "what?"you lauged on the other line "If you can go with me on a friend's party."luhan said. "that's it?"you said. 

"yeah."luhan said "when?"you said luhan open the invitation "aish that punk it's tomorrow."luhan said "okay I'll go"you said 

"your the best."luhan said "no problem."you said "I love you."luhan said "I love you too."you said