chapter 2

Taming the Playboy

 

After the party I hurriedly went out of the party and look for chanyeol.

he was on his car you tried to knock on the window but he didn't open it. 

"come on let's talk"you said. "please don't let the 5years of our relationship be ruined just like this.."you cried. 

he look at you with a pain in his eyes, and soon rolled the window out of his car. 

"let's talk some other time, I don't feel like facing you right now"he said. "yah! are you gonna leave me just like this?"you said. "of course not I won't spend that 5 years of my life with you if I won't love you."he said. 

"I'll be waiting for you to get me"you said. "thank you"he said as he rolled his window up again.

Lu Han went home in one of there houses "Lu Han I knew your going to be here"his mom said. "of course mom you have plan everything right?"lu han said. 

"I see did you had fun at the party?"his mom said. "mom come on, I didn't have any idea"lu han said..

"it's good business son"his mom said. "were talking about marriage here mom"lu han said. "yeah and marriage is important, I won't let a gold digger ruined the Lu conglomerate."his mom said. "I have taste mom"lu han said. "that's not the report I'm getting from china"his mom said. "then your going to be glad I'm staying here"lu han smirk with a plan in his eyes.

'then you better not do something stupid"his mom said. "stupid? of course not"lu han smile and headed to his room.

you hurriedly went to your room and ignored everyone good thing kris followed you.

"I'm scared you might do something"kris said. "your sister is seo su min and she's a intelligent lady she won't do those things"you said. "just making sure"kris said as he sat at the end of the bed while you lied down.

"you should change now it's getting late"he said. "yeah go now"you said. "good night"he said..

"good night"you smile at him.

the next day you didn't feel like going to the company so you lied down on your bed.

"marketing head you better get up before I'll dragged you out of that bed."kris said. "you didn't go back to china yet?"you said. "nope"kris said.

"I'm not going to the company today"you said. "huh? your going to get fired"kris said. "5 more minutes"you said. "nope dress up now"kris said. 

"fine wu yi fan!"you shouted as you got up your bed and grabbed a white button down shirt and skinny jeans..

"where did my sister's fashion sense go?"kris said.

"what ever"you said as you put on your sandals and grabbed one of your purse.

at the dining table your parents are waiting but you just ignored them and proceed in going to the office.

everyone were staring at you as you walk through inside your office. "newspaper"your secretary said. guess what the front page is? 

the face of lu han and your face were put together with the big word engagement on it.

"throw that, I don't wanna see any newspaper in this company today"you said as you tried to hold on one of the desk. 

work went slow to you so after work you decided to go to one of the bar that you always go to. 

you were expecting to see one of your friends or at least your brother's friends who is also really close to you. 

"what do you want su min?"the bartender said. "I just want to relax I don't want anything heavy, red wine would be fine"you smile. 

"that's good su min I remember the last time you got drunk tskkk it was really bad"he said. 

you just smile at what he said. 

as you were sitting on one of the chair someone arrived and tap your shoulder it was lu han. 

"what a drunkard."he said. "can you mind your own business?"you said. "why would I? your going to be my wife soon right?"he said playing around you as he whispher it through you ear..

"this is your role, a rich spoiled girl like you is bound for a arrange marriage that's your usual role in the family"he said. 

you push him away and throw the wine on him.

"GO TO HELL"you said and walk away. 

"listen this better not go out with the press tomorrow!"lu han shouted and everyone continue with what they're doing..