chapter 12

Taming the Playboy

It was unexpected.

You didn't expect him to act that way.

I mean it's luhan after all he's sharp when it comes to girls.

you walk away from the party in surprise.

chanyeol tightened his fist but control himself it was a great night for everyone and he didn't want to ruined it.

while luhan just gave him a winner smirk and followed you out.

you hurriedly pulled all your stuff and yes your heading back to korea ASAP.

you went upstairs with all your stuff. while luhan was waiting for you he was expecting that action to happen after the scene that he created at the party.

"look I'm trying to be nice here but why did you created that scene!?"you shouted..

luhan wasn't sure why he even created that scene he was unsure about his own feelings.

he didn't speak up he didn't want to say a word especially if he's unsure of what he feels.

"can you speak up?"you said. "after all you made me look stupid infront of my friends!"you said...

you were upset and mad at him, you thought you two were good and he knows how you feel.

you were about to pick up all your stuff when someone arrived.

"where are you going?"your grandfather said, your eyes widened as you see your grandfather's face.

"haraboji"you bowed "your not going anywhere young lady get that suitcase back where it belong!"he said.

but is the only word that you just said and in a few minutes you went back to your room while your grandfather wink at luhan.

you were at your room when the two started chatting.

"why didn't you let her go?"luhan said. "do you want her to go?"your grandfather said. luhan didn't speak up and your grandfather is laughing inside as he watch the young man with a unusual facial expression.

"I feel bad about chanyeol."luhan said. "huh? feel bad that kid doesn't deserve it.."your grandfather said. "what do you mean sir?"luhan said. "just watch his true colors would showed up sooner or later and when that day come I want you to stay by my grandaughter's side."your grandfather said.

"your the only one, your family luhan is the only family that I could entrust my grandaughter."your grandfather said..

"can I rely on you with this?"your grandfather smile. luhan just knod and for some reasons up to now he still didn't realize his own feelings.