chapter 5

Taming the Playboy

You and Lu Han went back to the table. 

"so when is the wedding gonna happen?"the old lady said. 

"uhmm"before you were about to answer lu han answered. "there's still no plans yet."lu han said. 

"yeah"you smile you didn't want to be rude at her so good thing lu han answer for you.

after you three finish eating the old woman stand up.

"I'm going back to china again today.."the old woman said. "but.."lu han said. "no buts I'm leaving."she smile..

as she step out of the room both of you sigh. "I'm done I'm leaving."you said. 

"okay go."lu han said sounding really tired. gee he didn't even offer me a ride.

as you pick up your stuff on the living room "do you want my driver to drop you?"lu han said. "no it's fine."you smile at him..

earlier you have called your family driver.

"today was a long day you can rest."you said. lu han just smile...

the next morning you were busy examining all the documents on your office when tao enter the office. you stare at his face for a moment then a smile form on your lips.

"is that how you greet your bestfriend?"tao smile "huang zi tao!"you smile "my birthday is coming up.."he pouted.

"then what do you want? why did you fly all the way here from china?"you said.. "seo su min I'm celebrating my birthday here."tao said. 

"and what?"you said. "you should go it's one of our family resort."tao said. "of course I'm not gonna miss my bestfriend's birthday."you said. 

chanyeol knock on the door while you and tao were busy chatting and catching up with each other. 

"am I interrupting something?"chanyeol smile. "no of course not, especially if it's you."tao said..

"man how are you?"chanyeol said. "I just finish my degree overseas."tao smile "aww that's good." chanyeol said as he stand next to you.

"it's my birthday and I just wanna invite you two if you guys aren't busy."tao said. "we always have time for you."the two of you said. 

tao step out of the office while you and chanyeol were still chatting. 

"I cleared my schedule on those 2 days."you said. "yeah same here."chanyeol said. 

"I guess I'm heading out for now."chanyeol said. "I'll see you later."you smile at him.

the two of you went home together.

the next day you prepared for tao's birthday his birthday would be tomorrow but he wants you to be at his resort by today.

then your phone suddenly ring.

it's chanyeol.

"hey"you said. "hey I'm still finishing some work for the company will you be fine going alone I'll try to catch up."he said. "I hate you."you pouted. he laugh on the other line.

knowing chanyeol for a long time "try" means no...

you started debating if you should still go but then again it's huang zi tao your best friend since kindergarten..

the next thing you knew you were already standing infront of tao's family resort.

"seo su min"tao said. "I told you I have always time for you."you said. "and where's the other person?"tao said looking for chanyeol. 

"he's still busy at the office."you said with a weak smile on your face. 

soon someone caught your attention. 

It was lu han he was wearing a plained round neck shirt, shorts and flip flops. 

"you know him?"you pointed at luhan who is busy chatting with some girls. "oh yeah him.."tao said.. "a good friend and a senior of mine."tao smile. 

"oh and yeah I already reserved a room for you."tao said raising a key our from his pocket. 

"thanks."you said.. You headed through your room to put your stuff, lu han notice a familiar face and a smirk form on his face. 

"ladies excuse me.."lu han said. 

you went out of your room and found lu han smiling like a kid, leaning on the wall.

"so you know huang zi tao?"lu han said. "he's a good friend of mine."you said ignoring him...

he was about to speak again when tao spoke to caught everyone's attention.

"everyone were playing a really interesting game..to enjoy the night can everyone please come infront.."