chapter 6

Taming the Playboy

You and Lu Han headed through the front. 

"well it's my birthday right?"tao laugh. 

"what do you want us to do?"lu han said. tao raised a familiar round shape button on his hand. 

"this is the family logo of huang for all of you who are not familiar with it, and there are alot of this scattered all over the place I want you to find all 6 of them who ever get at least one will get a special prize anything that money can buy."tao laugh..

"and everyone needs to participate."tao said looking directly at you and lu han.

"now get into parthner of two, no both girls or boys in one team by the way."tao smile..

everyone get into team while you and luhan look at each other and sigh.

"where did all those girls go?"you said towards luhan. "I don't know somewhere I guess."lu han said. 

"let the game begin."tao said. everyone look around the resort while you and luhan were near the beach walking hoping to bump into a hidden button.

"we won't find any here."lu han said. "who said were looking for one.."you said towards lu han. "screw this I'm going."you said.. 

luhan grabbed your wrist. "no your not going anywhere, were suffering together."he said and smile. 

"let me go."you said. "stay still or else I'll throw you somewhere, where your brother, mom and dad won't see you again."luhan threatened. 

those words made you laugh instead of being scared.

you two walk towards the trees planted near the villas. It was dark so you basically have to stick with him..

"are you sure there's something hidden here?"you said "I don't know"luhan said as he carefully look around but you two ended up giving up on the game. 

you two went back on one of the tables where tao is sitting. "I knew it you two don't have team work."tao laugh..

"you knew it and you still force us to go what to expect huang zi tao."you said. 

you three were busy chatting when someone approach the two guys. "mimi"tao said. "hi tao! hi luhan!"she smile at both of them. 

while she just stare at you . 

mimi is the typical rich girl she is wearing a really fancy dress sure thing it's probably expensive and well she's full of jewerlies while she was holding a white cat on one of her hand. 

yes cat your allergic of cat. anything with feathers...

You were about to leave since you started to have difficulty in breathing when luhan grabbed your hand. "the night just started stay."luhan said. 

you tried to hold on the table and tao notice that your getting pale. 

"shoot yeah mimi can you back off.."tao said. "why?"mimi said "sumin is allergic to anything with feather."tao explained. 

"huh?"luhan said. "bring sumin to her room while I'm calling dr. choi."tao said. 

luhan assist you through your room "lay down"he said, and that's the last thing your remember you lost your consciousness.

luhan carefully stare while your sleeping.

"who would that this simple girl is wu's only daughter."luhan thought to himself.

you soon woke up and found luhan lying on the floor. 

"so he stayed here."you thought. 

"where are you going?"luhan said. "I'm going to get medicine in my bag."you said. "I'll get it which one is it?"luhan said. 

"the brown one."you said. he look around and found a white bottle full of white tablets..

"this one?"luhan said.. "yeah"you said. "thanks by the way."you said as you stand up.

"today is tao's birthday are you good now?"he said. "I'm good don't worry."you said. "step out."you said. "uhm oh yeah."luhan said. 

he step out of the room while you look at all the sun dresses you got and pick up this one.

http://x.ysi.bz/405/0000347405.jpg'

It's not a formal party so it really suits it...

"you still look pale are you sure your alright?"luhan said. "your not my mom"you said. "what ever do it your way then."luhan said. 

you walk around the party and started to feel dizzy again, good thing this time someone catch you. 

"tao called me so I hurriedly went here."chanyeol said. "I thought your busy."you said. "if tao called me especially if it concerns you I'll leave everything."chanyeol said. "yeah right.."you said...

you and chanyeol sat next to each other. 

luhan notice a guy sitting next to you but this time he stare at the guy sitting next to you. 

It was the guy on the high school picture. 

he tightened his fist as he saw you two happily smiling and chatting...

"At last I finally met him..."luhan thought to himself as he look towards chanyeol.