chapter 20

Taming the Playboy

NARRATOR'S POV

You were preparing yourself when kris enter your room.

"knock before you enter."you said "oh yeah sorry about that."kris said "where are you going?"kris said "I'm going to go with luhan to a friend's party."you said

"wow he must be really serious to bring you on that event."kris said trying to tease you "really do I look cheap?"you said "eh I didn't mean that."kris said laughing at you.

"are you going too?"you said "yeah chen is a good friend of mine after all"kris said fixing his tie infront of your mirror. 

"so all of your friends will be there?"you said "yeah."kris said "yah don't tell me your nervous? look at you."he said dragging you infront of the mirror.

"if your scared to be introduced as luhan's girlfriend just think that your wu yi fan's twin sister and that would boost your confidence."kris said.

"should I say thank you?"you said "uh uhmm well yeah"kris said "fine thank you, and get out."you said "mean"kris said closing your door.

after a few minutes the maid called you to say that luhan is waiting at the living room. "let's go."he said smiling at you "yeah let's go."you said.

at the car luhan check on you occasionally "focus on the road."you said "okay."luhan said you two soon arrived at the party.

"engagement party?"you asked "yeah It's chen's engagement party."luhan said luhan grabbed your hand and you two headed inside. 

"luhan!"chen shouted as he saw the young man entering the hall. "wu su min right?"chen said "yes"you said "stunning."chen said "thank you."you smile.

"don't fall for his words he's a total player."luhan whispher you pinch his hand to shut him up. "I'm not that type of girl luhan."you said "I know."he smile.

the media soon set there eyes on you two. "oh god here we go."luhan said "Mr. Lu I heard things are going well between you two so did the elders finally had a date for it?"one fo the reporters said.

"oh no they're not the one setting things up at this time, they're letting us do it but were taking our time as of this moment don't worry I'll announce everything when we both finally decided to settle down just enjoyed the night thank you."luhan bowed politely as you two walk away from the scene. 

"I'll call chen later to say how things went."luhan said "we still have a lot of time wanna go somewhere else?"he said "I don't know any places here but I wanna go to the beach right now."you said.

"let's go there's a beach near here."luhan said both of you didn't had the proper attire to go to the beach. 

you were wearing a gown well not that long though and he's wearing a suit too.

he remove  his tie and  blazer "let's go and enjoy the night."luhan said you two walk together holding hands while you tried to hold your gown so that it won't have that much sand. 

"tell me what's your first impression of me?"luhan said "uh well"you said "what?"luhan said "this guy would changed my life but I'm not sure if that's in a good way or a bad way."you said

"how about me?"you said "at first, I was like eh? so that's kris younger sister she's fine."luhan said "just fine?"you said "uh well yeah."luhan said "yah!"you pouted as luhan run away from you but you soon grabbed his shirt and catch him. 

"oops all muddy."luhan laugh "It's fine, I had fun."you said "wu sumin your the best."luhan said "I know"you said proudly.

"it's getting late I'm going to dropped you home."luhan said "okay."you pouted,after a few minutes drive you arrived home "were here sumin."luhan said you removed your seatbelt and about to leave.

"wait"luhan said "what is it?"you said "I'm sure the press will released a article about us tomorrow and if your parents asked you about it can you tell them that were still getting to know each other just don't tell them the exact detailed of it, the day that your grandfather will know everything will be the day that I will loose every freedom I have I will be tied on that company."luhan said. 

you hold luhan's hand "I know how it feels kris is in the midst of that position too."you said "don't worry I won't say anything about it."you said. 

"thanks for understanding me."luhan said "don't worry when everything goes well I promise I will announce the wedding date."luhan said. 

"It's been a long night take a rest."you said "yeah I will."he said