chapter 21

Taming the Playboy

NARRATOR'S POV

It was unexpected that morning your grandfather was sitting on the living room the time that you woke up. 

"haraboji?"you said in a sleepy voice "yes, your not dreaming I'm here."your grandfather said he threw a newspaper on the table it was you and luhan together at the front page.

"It was chen's engagement party you two were spotted together."yoru grandfather said "uh well yeah he asked If I could join him and I said yes."you simply said.

"sumin I know you, you don't easily say yes to someone unless you guys are getting to know each other. "haraboji were still getting to know each other."you said.

"I'm pretty sure you guys are doing well by the look on your face."your grandfather said "haraboji please."you said "oh yeah you missed so much work in Korea it's about time to go back."your grandfather said. 

"okay I'll set a flight today."you said "that's good and don't forget to call luhan."your granfather said reminding you. "don't worry I will call him."you said. 

you prepared yourself and called luhan on the way to the airport. "it's me."you said "hey where were you?"luhan said "I had to go back to korea today asap."you said. "are you still home?"luhan said "no I'm on the way to the airport."you said. 

"eh?"you can hear his  disappointment on the other line "I'm sorry I didn't had time haraboji came to china today just to informed me about the work that I have missed I'm really sorry luhan."you said. 

"you better make that up on me I'm going to korea as long as finish all of this in other words I'll be in korea at the end of the day."he said. 

"okay take care don't rush on things."you laugh on the other line. "I'll be waiting."you added "I love you."luhan said "I love you too."you said.

there were press people waiting on the airport but your assistant told you that she can handle things and you agreed. you storm inside your office just to find all your staff all in panic. 

"finally ms. seo"everyone said in chorus. "ye jin give me all the folders in my office now."you said it took you a while dealing on every folder that you didn't even notice the time. 

until it was night luhan arrived at the company judging by all your staff's faces they're all seriously tired. "Is Ms. Seo still inside her office?"luhan said "oh  yeah sir."the staff said pointing towards your office. 

you fell asleep on the table she seriously didn't inform her staff to go home

luhan went out again to inform all your staff to go home and so they did went home after luhan said his words luhan look around out of curiousity inside your office there were folders all over the place and markers were scattered on your table.

"shh sumin~ah you look really tired right now."luhan said as he carefully remove the hair blocking your face.

you woke up when luhan gently pat your shoulder. "uh uhmm what?"you said in a sleepy voice "Ms. It's time to go it's already 11:00 pm."luhan said your eyes widened when you heard luhan's voice.

"so you really came?"you said "yeah your not dreaming it's really me."he said "now let's go I'll drop you home it's getting late."luhan said. 

"okay."you said as you slowly stand up. luhan assist you by bringing your purse. 

you fell asleep on the car again and luhan just can't help it but sigh as he stare at you. "sumin I think you still need a break."luhan said. 

"I guess so."you said "do you wanna go inside?"you offered "nah grandma is home today and i need to talk to her about some things."luhan said.

"what things?"you said "you will know some other time."luhan said "aishh."you pouted "aigoo your gonna love it."luhan said smiling at you. 

"luhan just make sure I'm going to get impress with that thing."you said as you step out of his car.