chapter 23

Taming the Playboy

Narrator's POV

The next day you woke up by luhan's phonecall who have serve as your alarm clock lately.

"hey are you awake yet?"luhan said "how will I answer the phone if I'm not awake?"you said luhan laugh on the other line. "I'm on my way there I just gave you a warning in case your not ready I don't wanna encounter that event again."luhan said "uh well I'll get ready."you said as you jump out of your bed.

but why Is he going here? you thought as you wash your face. Luckily you finish on time just in time when luhan arrived. 

"mom I'm going somewhere with luhan."you said seeing your mom in the kitchen which is a rare moment nowadays. "why don't you join us for breakfast?"your mom said "where are we going anyways?"you said towards luhan. 

"were going to organize ying's party."luhan said "ying she's here?"you said "yeah she's staying on one of our resort."luhan said "oh I see"you said. 

"I guess it's fine to join madam wu for breakfast today since your staying with me until tomorrow."luhan said there were no worries on your mom's face, instead she gave luhan a slight smile.

"aigoo, sit while the food is hot"your mom said you two sat next to each other while luhan carefully pick up the food "thanks for the food madam wu it's been a while since I last took a bite of home food."luhan said "I wonder if your daughter knows how to cook."luhan said the olderwoman have sensed something marriage.

"I have been teaching her a lot of things I'm sure she's going to be fine, she's going to be a good wife and mother."your mom said. 

"omma."you said "swallow your food before you talk."your mom said the breakfast went well with some occasional jokes from your mom and luhan. 

"get some extra clothes you won't be home till tomorrow."luhan said "okay."you said it was quiet on the car there's something different with luhan today he's more serious.

you just stare at him while he drive. "I'm going to melt with that kind of stare."luhan said "why? am I not allowed to stare at my boyfriend?"you said "since you asked sure."luhan said. you two arrived and you gave ying a hugged. "how are you?"you smile. 

"I'm good."she said and gave luhan that weird stare. "what's wrong pumpkin?"luhan said while you were away "are you ready oppa?"ying said.

"yeah I'm ready, of course I'm ready."luhan said ying just smirk with his brother's face. 

you have help in moving things and decorating the place to be more child like. "are you happy?"you said towards ying. "of course unnie I'm happy."she smile at you.

"It's getting late you should be sleeping so that you'll look good on that party tomorrow."you said. "okay unnie you too."ying said 

the next morning you have been looking for luhan everywhere but you didn't see him. "where did he go?"you said different programs at ying's birthday party passed but still didn't caught a sight of luhan "he probably got called again in the office. 

you were about to leave when you caught a sight of luhan everyone move aside to give him space. 

he kneel down and pulled out a small box, he soon open it and said the words. "wu su min marry me."he said for a moment you didn't know what to say.

"come on say something."luhan said "yeah of course."you smile luhan gave you a hugged and you hugged him back. 

that night you two were sitting on one of the bench while luhan playfully hold your hand "are you ready to get married?"luhan said

you just smile at him. "I won't  accept this ring if I'm not ready luhan."you said raising your hand. "when?"you said in a serious tone.

"as soon as possible."he said "sure I guess this time let's start the wedding preparation for real."you said "yes this time it's real."luhan said. 

"and I think you need to asked my parents permission too mister."you said. "oh don't worry about that."he said and you just smile at him.