Horseback riding

Everyday Miracles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Umma~! Appa~!"

 

Eeteuk groaned and opened his eyes slowly, looking over at Ryeowook, who was standing in his bed, holding the bars and clutching Kiki tightly, while looking at his parents with impatience. He couldn't help the smile that slowly formed on his lips, and began disentangling himself from the blankets and Kangin's arms. He only blushed for a second when that thought registered in his brain, but Ryeowook was busy claiming his attention, so he put the thought aside and lifted the toddler out of the bed. 

 

"Mmh, what time is it?" Kangin groaned from the bed, clearly also having heard Ryeowook. Eeteuk cast a glance at the clock over the door. 

 

"7," he answered with a smile as he laid back down on the bed and put the blanket over the toddler, while craddling him closely. 

 

"Umma," Ryeowook whined, only to begin laughing when Kangin reached over Eeteuk's waist under the blanket and began tickling him. Ryeowook began wriggling around before he started climbing over Eeteuk under the blanket only to slide down on the other side of him, landing in between his parents. 

 

"Oh, but look, Teukie! We have a bunny in the bed!" Kangin exclaimed in mock surprise as he lifted the blanket to reveal Ryeowook with a bright smile that was all teeth.

 

"And you know what we do with bunnies," Eeteuk answered in a serious voice as he turned over completely, facing Ryeowook and Kangin. 

 

"Tickle them!" Kangin provided with a battle roar before both adults began tickling the toddler again, causing loud cries of laughter to fill the little bedroom. 

 

"We have to help Wookie!" Hyukjae yelled from the door, where he, Donghae and Siwon stood in their pyjamas, watching the scene, before all three boys gave cries of attack as they ran to the bed and jumped on top of their parents, all three mindful not to squash their little brother. They began tickling Kangin and Eeteuk, until Kangin couldn't breathe because of how hard he was laughing.

 

"Okay, boys, we surrender," Kangin laughed in between pants, Siwon holding one of his arms down while Hyukjae was lying halfway on top of him. Donghae and Ryeowook had overpowered Eeteuk and were in a some what similar position on top of Eeteuk. 

 

"Yay, we won!" Donghae exclaimed and fisted the air. Ryeowook giggled and tried to mimick Donghae's air fist only to fall down in between his parents again. Kangin smiled at the sight. 

 

"Appa, what are we doing today?" Siwon asked with enthusiasm, all four boys chiming in with the same question after Siwon had asked. Eeteuk and Kangin shared a glance, both happy that the boys were so happy and excited about this holiday. 

 

"Well, we are going horseback riding with uncle Jjong and uncle Key today, remember? Afterwards we can take a walk and see if they have any cool playgrounds here," Kangin replied as he began to sit up. 

 

"But first we have to get dressed," he continued, earning him loud groans from the boys. Nevertheless everyone was up and ready for breakfast in half and hour. 

 

 

 

"Uncle Key!" Siwon shouted, running to the thin man and practically jumping into the waiting arms Key had spread the moment he heard the yell. Jonghyun pouted beside them, until the twins attacked one of his legs each while shouting for "uncle Jjong". 

 

"Goodmorning," Kangin greeted, approaching with a shy Ryeowook on tow; the toddler had been more or less asleep last night and therefore he wad not completely sure who these new uncles were. 

 

"Goodmorning," Key greeted back brightly, trying to suppress a squeal at the sight of the shy toddler but not exactly being successful. 

 

"Who is this little darling?" he asked, walking closer with Siwon holding his hand tightly. 

 

"That is Wookie, our little brother," Siwon presented proudly. Ryeowook looked up from Kangin's neck to peek at the strange man and was met by a bright smile. He tentatively smiled back before stretching out his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter