Truth or Dare?

Such a Lovely Day

"So why are you alone?" he asked nicely "Where are your girl friends?"

She hesitated "I just needed to be alone, so I could think"

"Hm, I see, so.. is now the part where I leave?"

"No" she smiled "Please, come with me. It's been a while since we last walk home together"

"Ayegooo, you're right" they kept walking "So, you're friend with that red hair guy?"

"Yeah, we're friends" *and only that, i don't want more of him, i don't need him right? I am okay* she sighed.

"Hm.. do you want to be more?"

"With Kikwang? No way!" she smiled "Only friends as I said"

"Oh really?" he sighed and smiled with so much happiness, it almost got her heart to stop "I am so happy I could die"

"Eh?!" she blushed, and felt her heart beating faster, she could have attraction for Kikwang, but the love of her life as always been Wooyoung, and hearing him saying that..

"Hm?" he blushed while realizing what he had just told "D-don't Mi-misuderstand me! I only said that because now I can take on a date without having troubles" he laughed and looked at her "wanna go out with me, this saturday?" the got to her home, and her breath stopped right there, she was having too much emotions.

"Eh?!, OMO! Yes! Oppa yes!" she laughed and looked him in the eyes.

"Great! Than I'll pick you up at 7pm 'kay?!" he went to her and kiss her forehead "Till then, take care you beautiful" he smiled

"B-b-b-ye.." *No way! This cannot be happening, it can't be, not with me, please tell me is not only a dream"

He smiled and started waliking to his house, who was right around the corner, she saw him disappear and started jumping and laughing "OMO, I am so happy!" then she started dancing a little awkward dance "Yeah, I'm going out, I'm going out!" she laughed and entered home. After doing her rotine, but with a lot of happiness today, she went to take a bath. She took it and she put the towel around her body, when somebody knocked at the door.

"Must be mom" she went downstairs and open the door "Mom?"

But it wasn't her mom

"Kikwang!" she blushed and  closed the door, leaving him with a shocked face looking at the door.

"Oh my, Oh my.." she was blushing so much inside the house. "What the hell are you doing here?!"

" I came here to deliver your stuff" he said still shocked and looking at the door.

"Oh, yeah you warned me.." she looked at her *I can't open the door like this, no way!*. "Wait just a second!" she ran to her room and changed clothes to this (clik on the word this) and arranjed her hair, all in 5 minutes. She went downstairs again and opened the door. And there she saw him, without the uniform, only with some jeans and a t-shirt. 

"Sorry" she said.

"It's okay" he smiled.

"Come in" she moved away from the door "It's not a palace, but it's nice"

He entered "a family home, is always better than a palace" he smiled went to the living room. 

"What do you mean? Aren't you and B2ST like family?"

"Yeah! Of course!!! But, that's not what I meant."

"What did you then?"

"Nothing, forget about it."

"Hm, okay" she sighed, she didn't want to care about him that much. She couldn't. "Do you want tea?"

"No thank you" he smiled, he sitted on the sofa.

She sat next to him "So, how was the walk with Suzy?"

"Why? you jealous?"

"Me? No way!" she laughed. 

"You can't lie to me baby" he said in a joking way.

"Oh I know, that's why I am not lying"

"Touché" he laughed. "My turn, where are your parents?"

"Working.. They work till 12 am"

"Hm, so you always stay alone till that hour?"

"Yes.." she smiled "But I am okay"

"Sure you are ^^ Why won't you come dinner with us? at 11 pm you'll be home"

"It's better not Kikwang.. they guys will probably think I am using you.."

"Aren't you?" he said with a serious face.

"EH?! Do you really think that?!"

"No!" he laughed again "I am just trying to get you annoyed. But no, they won't think that."

"Hyun Seung thinks it"

"He has reasons for it. I should have to, but I trust you"

"You do? You met me like 2 weeks ago"

"Yeah, but you are the person I can easily talk to. So yeah, I trust you, shouldn't I?"

"Yes you should. I am your friend." 

"I know ^^"

"And about the invite, I'd like to, but I don't feel like getting out of home"

"Then the boys will come to you." he said having a plan.

"EH?! Wait, what?!"

"Don't worry" he laughed and picked up his phone.

(...)

The bellring played his music, IU got up and open the door "See I told you that was here!" said Junhyung to the guys "Good evening miss" he smiled and kissed her hand "May I?"

"Yeah, of course" she smiled and let him in.

"Wow, nice place!" said Yoseob jumping to the sofa next to Kikwang "Whatuppp mate?"

"Whatupp niggaaa?!" they touched eachother with the hands and laughed.

"So, where can I put the sushi?" said DooJoon.

"Just put on that table in front of the sofa" she smiled.

"Hey" said Hyun Seung. IU turned around shocked, but happy seeing that him was  treating she nicely "Hey, welcome to my little home"

"It's nice" he said smiling and went to the boys. 

"YEAHHH, THE KING IS HERE!" said DongWoon entering home.

"Welcome your highness" both laughed and when he finally went to the boys she closed the door.

"do you know who you could call? Hyorin!" laughed Yoseob. But IU didn't listened

"Dude, he is so hooked up on this girl!" said DongWoon and Kikwang laughed. "Yeah I noticed"

DooJoon was giving every guy is package while IU was serving the drinks.

"You leader, work" said JunHyung!

"YAH! Do you want to die?" asked Doojoon.

"I am sorry, I was joking. But seriously, can't you do it faster?" he said laughing.

"Now you are going to die!" screamed Doojoon and went to him to kick is .

The dinner was really nice, IU really felt warm, like it was christmas and everyone was together.

"Thank you guys" she said when was done with the food.

"You're welcome! Anytime!" smiled Yoseob.

"See, I told you they liked you" smiled Kikwang. And IU smiled too, she could't help but smiling. She was happy having a nice evening. After the dinner Junhyung and DongWoon cleanned everything, against IU will who wanted to do it, but Kikwang was holding her with very strenght so she couldn't move. After it they all sat around the little table in front of the sofa.

"So now what?" asked Hyun Seung.

"If you want, you can go home. I'll be okay!" smiled IU.

"No way!" screamed Yoseob "Let's play truth or dare!"

All but IU, liked the idea, so they played it. The first person asking was Hyun Seung.

"DongWoon, truth or dare?" 

"hm... truth."

"Is it truth, that you are falling for someone right now?"

He hesitated, and everyone was seriously waiting for his answer.

"Yes it is!"

"Who?!" asked DooJoon fastly.

"Not your turn!" said Yoseob to protect DongWoon. Now was DongWoon turn.

"Kikwang, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"YAH! it wasn't suppose for you to answer that."

"sorry buddy, I have to many secrets."

"Oh I see. Then Bite IU's ear"

"EH?!" screamed both of them.