i don't wanna say goodbye

Such a Lovely Day

(I was hearing this song, so be sure to hear it eheh)

Everyone had already changed clothes, IU was wearing a big yellow t-shirt and some pants from Kikwang; they were all in the living room watching a movie; IU was falling asleep in Kikwang chest and everyone was watching the movie with a big smile, since it was a comedy, Junhyung was sitting on the other side of the couch, but still, instead of the movie, he was looking at her *so peacefull*. When someone knocked on the door.

“DongWoon go there” DooJoon said.

“Why me?”

“You’re the maknae” all the people laughed and IU opened her eyes. DongWoon sighed and went to the door.

“You can sleep you know?” Kikwang looked at her with the sweetest look.

“Yeah, I know” she smiled and he kissed her head, she closed her eyes again.

“Who is it?!” DooJoon screamed.

“Me” the director said getting in the living room. DooJoon put the movie on pause so they could hear him better “Is this girl everywhere you go?” IU opened her eyes again and sat normally, then she bowed to him. Kikwang rolled his eyes.

The director sighed and then smiled widely “Guys big news! You’re going on a Tour!!!!”

Everyone smiled.

“Really?!” Yoseob said with the biggest smile and then started dancing.

“And the better part, is that is a WORLD TOUR”

“EH?!” They all looked at him “OMG!!!” HyunSeung started laughing and dancing.

“This is so good!” Kikwang said with a smile and IU looked at him!

“That’s amazing!” she said with a smile!

“You have to start train right now! The tour will start next month and will least 6 months” he said and all looked upset now, especially Kikwang, leaving his girl during 6 months?!

“C’mon guys don’t be that way! I know it will be tiring but you will have a lot of fun! Believe me! And you will meet a lot of fans!” He said with a smile “It will be good for B2ST!”

“Yeah, you’re right” DooJoon said with a smile. IU was smiling but her chest was hurting, she had passed the last months with these guys, she already got used to them, 6 months without them? That’s too much…

The director looked at his phone and said with a big smile “Hm, now I’ve got to leave… But I am proud of you!” he looked at Kikwang and IU “This is why I didn’t want you to date, now you’ll both suffer in distance.” And then he left the living room, DooJoon walked him to the door. IU felt stupid and looked away, Junhyung and Kikwang looked at her at the same time, and Junhyung look to the other side.

"IU.." Kikwang started talking but she shook her head with a smile, "I am okay, if you are" she smiled fake trying to avoid her tears, 6 months? That was a lot of time, a lot of time without them, without him.

"Guys, let's.." Yoseob said as he moved his head, and all the guys nodded and left the the couple alone in the living room, he was biting his lip and she was trying not to cry.

"It will be okay, it's not a year" she smiled.

"Yeah, but last time I let someone here alone" he closed his eyes and sighed. 

"It won't happen anything to me... I am strong" she giggled and he looked at her worried, how could she laugh at a time like this? She defenitly was strong..

"IU.." he looked at her. "Only 6 months, no big deal, we can do this" she hugged him and kissed his cheek, a lot of thoughts were running through her head, 'What if he falls in love with another girl?', 'What if something happens to me?', 'What if I..' she shook her head, what was that bad thoughts, 'It's all going to be okay!' she smiled and kissed his forehead.

"I promise nothing will happen. And when you comeback, we'll have a party! And.. I don't know! We will watch the stars" she said smiling, but tears were falling of her eyes "What's this?" she cleanned her eyes "I am sorry! It's not like we're going to be apart forever right?! Why the hell am I crying?!" she laughed and was still looking at her worried "Yah! You better smile!" she kicked him in the arm and he smiled.

"Don't go anywhere, okay? Just stay here.." he whispered holding her hand and looking in her eyes.

"I'll be here. Don't worry" she smiled and promised.

Kikwang took IU home that night, she said goodbye to him and entered home, as she was expecting her parents weren't at home, she went to her room, and took a bath, after it, she dressed the yellow t-shirt again and sat on the bed. 

"What to do now?" she sighed and went to pick her laptop, she and put a B2ST song "I didn't even knew you months ago, now I am completely in love, I hate you" she sighed and smiled, she really was in love; she looked at her phone, she decided to send him a mensage.

"YAHHHH! 

I know you are thinking about the tour in a sad way, 

but don't do that !!!!! Ò.Ó''

It's going to be good for you!!

Please always smile!!

If you don't I won't even watch the live online :CCC

ehehhe, love you! <3<3"

After that she sent it, she put the laptop on the floor and turned the lights off, got herself inside of the bed, and before she could even fall asleep she heard her phone, he replied to her.

"Ayegoo, that's why I love you! 

You're so smart and beautiful, and

you always know what I am thinking of 

and you always worry about me,

thank you for everything

thank you for coming to me,

I love you <3<3"

IU smiled to her phone, and felt her cheeks getting red, even though they were girlfriend and boyfriend, for weeks now, she still wasn't used to hear such lovely words, she kept her phone next to her heart and fell asleep.

---

SOO CLOSE TO THE END, are you liking it? eheh

thank you for reading <3<3<3 and +800 views, I am so happy!

THANK YOU!