In my School?!

Such a Lovely Day

IU looked at herself in the mirror with the summer uniform (click here), it already had passed 4 days since she last spoken to Kikwang. And she didn't knew what she was feeling, she liked to think she was feeling alright, normal. But no, she just wanted to keep talking to him, for hours and days. But that wouldn't happen. They probably wouldn't see each other again, he should be those kind of players that never talk to girls again. She sighed. At least.. no at least, Wooyoung, well he really tried talking to her, but she couldn't face him.. "Time to go" she picked her bag, and looked once again in the mirror, "you're beautiful, remember that" she smiled and left the room.

In the kitchen she found a note:
"Sweetheart, today me and your dad went to pay some stuff, don't worry, everything is okay, make sure you eat! We'll be back late today. Ask some friend to come eat with you. From your mom and dad, sarangheyo!"

"Tsk, I bet something happened", she grabs an apple and eats it, then leaves the house and walks to school. Listening to her favorite song of all the time (this one), she probably loved that song, because she missed being a child, not having nothing to do or worry.. "I miss being a kid". She took the bus like everymorning, and without notice she was already in front of school "Let's go to another day!" she said getting strenght to herself, before she could enter school, Wooyoung blocked her way.

"We need to talk"

"I have nothing to talk with you" she wanted to talk to him, she wanted to apolagize, she wanted to hold him and said that she was just jealous.

"Why are you being like this?"

She looked at him with a serious face, he never had seen her face like this.

"Why won't you go meet your friend?" she said trying to move in another way

"Are you jealous?" he laughed

She raised an eyebrow "why should I?"

"I don't know" he got closer "But it seems like you do have jealous, don't know why, since that friend is my little sister."

"Wait. What?" she said surprised. It couldn't be his sister. Or maybe.. he once told her about his sister, but he said that she was little.

"But you said that your sister was little"

"Yeah she has 15, she met me here because mom and dad send me lunch." he laughed "for me, she's always going to be my baby sister" he said with a proud voice.

"Own, that's so sweet!" she said smiling. She was so glad, so happy. She couldn't even describe it, she just got the hint for her opportunity. "I'm sorry oppa, I didn't know what was happening"

"It's okay ^^, so friends again?" with the word friends she remembered Kikwang all over again and smiled widely "Yeah of course"

"And IU, on saturday I was thinkin-.." suddenly all the girls from school started running to the entrance, screaming like crazy and some of them were crying.

"What the hell?!" IU turned around and saw a BMW, amazingly big, black, and from that car, she saw getting out DongWoon, Yoseob and finally Kikwang, they were wearing the same uniform as Wooyoung, grey pants and white t-shirt. "No way" she sighed "Sorry oppa, we'll talk later okay?" she smiled and kissed him on the cheek, after all they were friends. She tried to get to them, but the girls were pushing and kicking, when she was about to get to them, someone pushed her and she fell on the floor.

"IU!" screamed Wooyoung and tried to go to her, but it was too much confusion, and when he was about to get to her, Yoseob and Kikwang got near her and helped her get up. All the girls shut up and watched the scene.

"Thank you" she said and then, with some nerve she kicked Kikwang's arm "What the hell you think you're doing here?!"

"Aish, Noona, don't be so bad for me" he said with a puppy face. She could hear all the girls talking behind her.

"I can see I can't talk to you, DongWoon...?"

DongWoon laughed, when heard Kikwang Ayego. "DonWoon, said to transfer here. This school has a good reputation. And we do need to end 12th"

"But here?! With so many schools"

"I don't like it either" said DongWoon and looked at the girls who were eating him with the eyes "But, even the boss said so"

"And you can see us everyday!" said Yoseob with a happy smile.

"Ayegoo, you guys! Just don't get me in troubles" said IU really serious and then smiled at them "anyways Welcome to our school" she started walking and they followed her. In that afternoon, there was a meeting so the principal could present the guys to the school. 

"So, you have to treat them as your mates. They are the same age as you and humans too, so just, pretend they are not superstars. If you don't do so, you could even get suspended."

IU heard that words, but she already treated them as normal guys.. *I am happy I met them in the first place* 

"IU! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU KNEW THEM?!"

"Because, I only knew Kikwang, and i didn't even knew if I would meet him again. If I told you guys and never meet them again, you probably get insecure and sad. So I didn't, I am sorry. But now I can present you to them." IU said leaving the school that afternoon.

"Really?" said Jessica, with her blonde hair falling at her shoulders.

"Yes, right now if you want. they are right there" she pointed at them.

"Oh my God, YES!" said Hyorin.

"But you can't act like you love them, just act normal."

"Yeah of course" sighed Suzy "now present us"

IU smiled, and walk to them, who were fighting over a cookie. "Hey you guys"

"Hey IU!" said the 3 of them.

"I'd like you to present my best friends, Hyorin, Suzy and Jessica" she said pointing at them while saying the names.

"OMG YOU'RE SO HOT!" said Jessica. The 3 of them looked at her and started laughing "thanks ^^"

Suzy sighed "Is really nice to meet you." said friendly and not freaking out.

"Make her words mine." said Hyorin.

"Wow, you got some nice friends." said Yoseob. And her friends laughed embaressed. 

"Hey IU can I talk to you?" Kikwang looked at her "only us.." 

"Yeah sure." she started walking a little far way from her friends and Kikwang followed her.

"Mate, I'm telling you. That will end up in dating" said DongWoon laughing.

"After Ailee? I don't believe it" Answered Yoseob, with a giggle

"Lets bet then." 

"Yeah, 20  $"

"Done" laughed DongWoon, and without controling, Suzy started talking. "Dating? Them? Why do you say that Oppa?"

DongWoon looked at her, and ate the cookie. "Just look at the way he looks at her, and the way she looks at him. There, exists love."

Suzy simply nodded, and looked at them. Kikwang was her favorite, had been her favorite since B2ST debuted, now she had a chance to know him better, and her best friend was already stealing him? No way. She had to think about something. That's when she saw Wooyoung, and smiled. She had an idea...

*The talk between IU and Kikwang*

"I am sorry, If you want I'll talk to DooJoon, and tomorrow we'll leave this school."

IU smiled and kick him with her foot "Don't worry, Noona here has everything under control" she laughed.

"You're amazing you know?"

"I've been told so"

"Yeah.. probably" he laughed "So how do you feel by having me around you all of the time?"

"Sounds, horrible" she coughed and then smiled "It will be good, if you don't bother me too much"

"Yeah sure, like you would get tired of me" 

"Yeahhh.., so what are you guys going tonight?"

"Why? Wanna go out with us? with me?" she bushed immediatly. 

"No Way! Just asking because I was curious" she shaked her head "Forget I even asked" she started going away but he holded her wrist. "They are all going to have dinner with boss"

"And you?"

"Study, i really wanna get over 12th grade" he said smiling. And she was about to ask him to go for dinner, but she was to embarressed. 

"That really sounds nice"

"It should sound" he smirked.

"Then give me your number, if you have doubts you can always send me a text.." she said picking her phone.

"Okay" he said, trying to control his happiness. They changed numbers and some looks. And finally they went to their friends.

"Are the lovey-dovey over?" said Yoseob.

"You kid! wanna get hurt?" said Kikwang.

"Where's Suzy?" asked IU to Hyorin.

"She was here, but then when Wooyoung passed she went to meet him. And they walk out together.."

"Wh-what?" IU said surprised,*Suzy and Wooyoung? what the hell?*

"Are you okay?" said DongWoon.

"Yeah, of course ^^" she said hiding her pain and jealously.

"Look IU, we got to get home, see you tomorrow okay?" said the girls "and really nice too meet you *O*"

"Nice to meet you too" said Yoseob "they are beautiful"

"Dude, come back to reality." said Kikwang hiting is head.

"Do you wanna start a fight?!" said Yoseob getting up. IU started laughing, but at the same time she wanted to know what was going on between those 2. Is she in love with him? Or maybe him? no way *I can believe in everything now* Her phone started ringing

"Hey mom"

"sweetheart seems like you have to spend the night alone.."

"What ?! Mom you know I hate to spend the night alone! And what the hell happened?"

"Then spend with Hyorin or Suzy" she didn't answer.

Suzy? No way! "Hyorin can't, she has golf with her father tonight, and Suzy.. well.." she coughed "Hm.. Don't worry I'll be okay" she sighed.

Kikwang in a second got up "stay with us! we have dorms, and we're not s. And you will be safe.. and.."

Yoseob and DongWoon, approved. 

"Mom, remember that friends.."

"Oh yes.. you can stay with them? Wait! Are they boys?!" said her mom, with a lot of noise behind her.

"No, there are girls there too" she said lying, she had to lie, she hated beeing by herself, she couldn't sleep always controling the door and the windows. Were horrible nights. "Sorry mom, but I can't hear you. And everything will be alright okay? See you tomorrow when i get from school"

"Bye baby, sorry and I love you" she hang up.

"You guys are sure?" she looked at them with a guilty look.

"Yeah, in fact you will only stay with KiKwang, we'll get home late tonight.." she blushed.

"Then.. Okay.. i just need to go home.. and pick my clothes."

DongWoon, stepped in really fast. "Kikwang will take you"

"YAH! why do I have to do everything?!"

"Don't worry. I'll go by the bus"

Kikwan felt guilty, and sighed. "I'll take you."