That's my quote

Such a Lovely Day

 

IU woke up, opened her eyes slowly and looked at Kikwang, his arms were around her, *Wait, his arms?! Kikwang? in bed?!* She opened her eyes widen and looked to herself worried, but she was with clothe and so was him, she laughed inside, *of course we didn’t do anything, I would remember right*, after it she looked at the clock and saw that it was 3 a.m.

“Is it that late? My mom is going to kill me.. I didn’t even warn her”she bitted her lip, and sighed. She had to get way. She started to get his arms out of her slowly so she wouldn’t wake him up, when she finally did it she got out of the bed carefully, picked her bag and kiss him in the forehead.

“Sorry I have to go beautiful” she smiled and walk out of the room without making a noise, closed the door behind her. The dorms were dark, and she was sure everyone was sleeping so she had to be very cautious, she slowly walked, and went downstairs, but there it wasn’t dark, there was some light in the living room, “What?! Is someone wake?” she whispered to herself trying to get way without being seen by that person.

“You know, for a person who has a exam tomorrow, you’re leaving pretty late”she heard a husky voice and turned around immediately, JunHyung was standing in front of the living room door, with a simple red t-shirt and black pants, with a smirked smile on his face and sleepy eyes.

“Yeah… I felt asleep”IU said, grabbing her wrist.

“Only sleep?”he raised and eyebrow.

“Yah! Of course”she sighed and blushed. And he laughed, and started walking towards her.

“Then why are sneaking the house? You could ask Kikwang to leave you at home”  he challenged her.

“He was sleeping so well, I didn’t want to wake him up. Simple as that. And I can go by myself”

“Of course you can go by yourself, but I am not sure if you get home alive.” He looked to her eyes with an expression she couldn’t describe, some mix of tiredness and joy, maybe.

“Yeah, but it’s worth taking the risks.”She said “Good night” she started getting way.

“Wait, I’ll take you home”

“I didn’t--”

“I said I’ll take you, don’t make me change ideas.” He picked his car keys and went to her again “Let’s go?” he said smiling and she nodded, following him to the car. His car was bigger than Kikwang’s, he entered the car and so did she.

“So I think I remember the way to your home, If I go wrong please correct me” he smiled and the music and started driving the car.

“Yeah of course”she smiled, “Waa I love this song!” the reason of SHINee was playing she giggled a little and started singing along. He laughed and heard her sing. She could sing pretty well, and he was amazed by that. By the time SHINee song ended, and the radio man started talking he looked to her “So we have here a SHINee fan?”

“Not really”she smiled gently “I just love this song. It’s beautiful” she looked at him.

“You knew SHINee and you didn’t knew B2ST? I feel offended”

“To be honest, after I knew you guys I went to listen some songs and I liked it”she smiled.

“what did you hear?”he looked at you and then to the road again.

“Hm.. You, Beautiful, I like you Best and Breath, oh oh and Fiction!”she smiled “You played in almost every video” she laughed “Why won’t you audition for a drama?” he laughed.

“Are you teasing me?”

“Time for revenge”she laughed and so did he. With so much chat they got to her house very fast.

“Why don’t you go for audition in our company? You sing so well” he smiled.

“Are you teasing me? Again?”

“I swear that I am not this time!”he raised his hands and smiled.

“Hm.. I don’t sing that well, I guess.”

“What? You sing beautifully! I am being serious”he looked at her serious “Remember I am in a band and I know what’s the difference between good and bad right?” she smiled embarrassed and looked to him.

“I don’t know..”

“Believe me”he smiled.

“I believe you”she smiled gently. “Well I have to go now.. Thank you once again!”

“Whenever you need”he messed with her hair again.

“YAH!”she screamed at him. He only laughed “good luck for tomorrow”

She nodded and left the car, waving once again goodbye. He watched her disappear when she finally got inside home.

“No wonder he likes her”he smiled to himself and drove home.

-

IU walk in home in silence, but then she heard a whisper. “Where were you?” , her mom was standing in the couch, with a serious face.

“I am sorry mom, I fell asleep while watching a movie with the guys and they didn’t want to wake me up..”

“Ayego… I was so worried you kid!”

“I know.. Sorry!”

“It’s okay, but go to bed before your dad get’s home”

“Where is he?”

“Doesn’t matter go!” her mom said tired and layed down on the couch again, IU went to her room undress herself, dressed a t-shirt and layed on bed. “Where are you dad?” she whispered before falling asleep.

---

“So how did the test go?”asked Suzy drinking her orange juice in the roof, it was only her and IU, having lunch, Kikwang sent her a text saying that he and the boys were coming. IU still didn’t tell her, she was dating Kikwang, how could she? She would break her heart.

“Good”she smiled “And you?”

“Very good! Yesterday Wooyoung spent the night helping me! I think I am falling for him”she whispered.

“EH?!”IU screamed.

“You still like him? I thought... well I saw you and Kikwang together all the time.”

“Wait, wait.. who do you like?”

“I like Wooyoung”she blushed “That day I went with Kikwang home, he told me he liked you, I was so sad, so I came went to your house, I wanted to talk to you..” she laughed “But then, I saw Wooyoung getting out of his house, and he saw me with tears in my eyes. And he spent the afternoon with me. He did everything to make me smile.” *that’s the Wooyoung I liked* “But, I have to ask you, you still like Wooyoung, or you like Kikwang?”

IU breath in. “I like Kikwang” she whispered.

“What?”

“I like Kikwang”she said a bit louder.

“I still can’t hear you.”

“I LIKE KIKWANG”she screamed and Suzy started laughing.

“Why are you laughing?”she asked all pissed.

“Look behind you”IU looked immediately, and there he was, Kikwang with a big smile on his face and touching the back of his neck, without knowing what to do.

“Oh my God!”IU blushed immediately and turned to Suzy, asking without making a noise “Why didn’t you warn me?” Suzy simply smiled.

She heard Yoseob and DongWoon making funny voices, joking with Kikwang, they sat by the girls, and Kikwang whispered to IU’s hear: “I could listen to you saying that all day” he smiled and make her coughed with her food, he laughed.

“You’re unbelievable.”

“By talking about unbelievable, tonight it’s the ceremony for the awards right?”Suzy asked.

“YESSSSSSSSSS!”Yoseob screamed out loud “I am so anxious!”

“We can see that” IU said laughing.

“You guys are coming right?”DongWoon asked.

“We don’t have passes.” Suzy said sadly.

“I think we can manage that, right guys?” asked Kikwang.

“Probably, we still have to talk with director though” DongWoon said nicely.

“I’ll call you if it works, okay babe?”Kikwang asked IU.

“Yeah”she said nicely and rest her head on his shoulder, he kissed her forehead and they stayed like that all the lunch time.

“I gotta go now, Wooyoung is waiting for me”Suzy said while getting up.

“Then we have to talk okay Unnie?”IU said laughing and Suzy nodded and left the roof. DongWoon looked at Yoseob and this nodded, “We have to go to” he said smiling.

“Yeah yeah!” DongWoon raised up fastly and walked to the door, Yoseob, smiled and whispered to Kikwang “I am happy, you’re happy again dude” he left running and Kikwang smiled.

“Alone again?”he smiled.

“Looks like it”IU smiled.

“If I go tonight, won’t I arrange you problems?” she asked and looked up to his beautiful face.

“Why you say that?”

“People still don’t know about the Kikwang who has a girlfriend.”She sighed.

“The school knows”

“But they didn’t tell the press. Imagine if they did, wouldn’t that be a problem?”He looked to her, and saw how worried she was.

“Don’t worry, no matter what I’ll protect you”he let his head fall slowly on her’s

“That’s my quote”she closed her eyes “I’ll be the one protecting you. Believe me.”

--

IU was at home, cleaning everything, when she received a text message:

“Hope you like it, I was the one choosing. I’ll come get you at 7 p.m., see you later beautiful. Kikwang”

“Eh? Like what?” she whispered and suddenly someone knocked on the door. She ran to it and opened, but there was no one there, only a box. She picked it up and brought it inside. Above the box there was a card. “You’ll stay amazing in this dress.” She smiled widely and open the box immediately, took the dress out of it.

“OH. MY. GOD.”

*****

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HOW ARE YOU? IF YOU'RE READING THIS, THEN I LOVE YOU! (it means you're reading my fanfic)

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO READ IT! *-* I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!

Sorry, but HE'S SO CUTE, I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE HIM *-*