3rd Month (part 2)

Such a Lovely Day

 

 
 
IU was walking with Junhyung down the streets, after him using a big hat and some sunglasses and a mustache so no one would recognize him, their conversations were the same randoom and funny as always. They talked about food and cartoons. Junhyung and her never were best friends or something like that, but they were friends and kind of similar. They entered the ice cream shop and after buying the ice creams, they sat on a table.
 
“So how’s your sister?” she asked eating a bit of the ice cream after and smiling to him.
 
“She’s much better now to be honest. She talks a lot of English and teases me..” he rolled his eyes and chuckled after “but she’s more beautiful than ever, and to see her smile again makes me really happy” he said smiling to her, and making her slightly blush. He looked at her and ruffled her hair, “Yah!” she screamed showing a little grin after it. 
 
“Did you hear that?! There’s a rumor of Kikwang and Hyuna dating!” a girl next to them screamed. IU wide her eyes and looked at them “What?” she asked softly and the girl who was screaming turned to her with a big smile “Don’t you know? They will make a drama together, and they say that’s going to happen because the director saw their chemistry outside the stage and thought they were perfect together, so I guess they are dating” the girl sighed and shook her head “Well at least he’s not dating one random high school girl as they said 3 months ago, right?” she said smiling to IU who was in shock and looking at her, she nodded slowly and faked a smile “yeah..” she said. The girl moved from next to them and went to get her ice cream.
 
“IU it’s not true” Junhyung said after the girl left, holding her head and moving the glasses a bit down so he could look into her eyes “It’s not true. He loves you” he said.
 
“Drama?! HyunA?! What’s this?!” she asked and  looked at Junhyung  “Can you explain this to me?” she asked him.
 
“Of course!” he sighed. 
 
**
 
“Aish I hate this!” Hyuna said sighing and turning to Kikwang “I’m in love with Hyunseung not you. Why shall I go with you on the date?” she asked putting her make up on the bed and sitting on the counter of the cube’s kitchen while Kikwang was drinking some water and resting after some training. 
 
“To be honest I don’t get it either. We could make the drama and nothing more. No outside dates or pretending to be lovers”
 
“Exactly! Though we make a cute couple” she said teasing and laughing “Did you call IU already? I mean she will be confused with the situation”
 
He sighed and then looked at her “He took my phone, he will only give me when we go to the date ” he said biting his lip and shaking his head “Anyways I was able to call Junhyung so he must be with her and explaining to her everything.”
 
“Junhyung? But doesn’t he like her?” she asked him with a raised eyebrow.
 
“What?” 
 
“You didn’t know that? It’s obvious” she said shrugging “Anyways get ready in one hour we shall leave”
 
Kikwang stand there, watching Hyuna leaving with a surprised look, he didn’t know and he wasn’t expecting that. But he was sure that he wouldn’t do anything, would he?
 
**
 
Junhyung drove IU to the beach and there he told her about the drama thing and about all the date thing was a pretending thing, he explanaid to her how he loved her and how that was all fake. She heard it all without saying an word  than she moved her lips, 
 
“I believe you” she said “But I will break up with him”
 
Junhyung widen his eyes and looked at her “What?!” he asked “Why are you doing that?! He loves you!”
 
“That’s why. If he keeps dating me, he will always be afraid of his words or actions. And he won’t be able to focus. The director was right.”
 
“Yah IU that is dumb, don’t do it!”
 
“Only until he comes back. There’s only 3 months left. If he still loves me, then we can come back together, but for now that’s the better.” She looked at him and he could see a tear shedding down on her cheek. He moved his thumb to her cheek and cleaned the tear.
 
“Don’t do it” he asked.
 
“Why are you so worried?” she asked 
 
‘Cause if you broke up with him, it means I can even think of make you mine’ he thought and then shook his head “Because of Kikwang. He will be sad. And that’s a dumb decision”
 
“Ani” she said and felt their song playing, it was her phone, she looked and saw it was Kikwang, she picked up.
 
“Anneyo! Sorry IU I..” IU cut him off, talking above him.
 
“Let’s break  up until you get back” Junhyung looked at her and saw tears falling.
 
“What?! Wae?! Didn’t you meet Junhyung, didn’t he explain to you?”
 
“I met him. But let’s break up for now. You need to focus on your career, and I can’t be selfish with you.  I know it will hurt because of what happened with Ailee but, it’s not fair for me either. I miss you every day and I can’t even talk to you, I keep sending texts and you don’t answer me,  and I know it’s not your fault, really I do. I’m not mad or upset, in fact you are the one with the rights to be. I just think we should be apart for a while just to see what we really feel for each other and so you can focus on the drama and fake date Hyuna without having regrets.” She said and after it she heard a big sigh but no word “Kikwang..?” she asked as the tears started falling harder “I’m sorry I jus-..”
 
“Okay.” He said and turned the call off. IU put a hand in front of and held the phone with strength, Junhyung who was there watching it, moved his arm to around her shoulders and pulled her into a tight hug.
 
“Silly girl” he sighed as he kept hugging her and caressing her hair.
 
**
 
Kikwang turned the call off and felt a tear running down his cheek, he was in the car with Hyuna, this turned to him and asked scared “What happened?!”
 
“It’s over” he said leaning his head back still not believing in what just happened.
 
-------------------------
 
IS THIS REAL?
A NEW CHAPTER?
NO WAY
OH WAIT
WAY WAY!
sorry I havent been here T.T
I don't even have time to write a good apolagy cause I gotta go to the gym T.T
so yep, here you have! don't kill me!
SORRY
AND SARANGHAEEEEE ~