Actually she can dance

Such a Lovely Day

 

They walk to the car, under the green umbrella, *thank you* she thought to god, or maybe to Kikwang, she didn’t knew, but she was feeling better now. Though she was really sad, still really sad. The trip was fast, and lots of laughs and singings “You know how to sing” said Kikwang, “so do you” IU replied, “Of course, I’m in a band” both laughed.

Yes she already knew what band it was, but, because of what he said on the car yesterday, she pretend not know, still not know. They arrive to a big house.

“Wait, I’ll get out first and then I’ll help you with my umbrella” He said, and so he did that.

“Thank you” she said as they arrived to his place. “Wow this is big” she said *wait don’t show too much happiness*

“I know right? I was amazed when I first came here.” He laughed.

“Well sure, any person will stay amazed right?”

He smiled, just smiled and nodded. “Come” He picked her hand and walk to a room “Hey guys!”

“Kikwang! Hey!” Said Yoseob, and run to him “Did you bring pizza? And who’s this pretty lady? Another fan? Why do you guys bring fans over here?! Where do you want your sign princess?”

“No.. I am not a fan.”

“She doesn’t even know who you are stupid” said Kikwang laughing with the scene.

“What do you mean? Are you sure? Maybe she is those crazy girls who pretend not to know us and then BANG!” he looked at her “They were really fans”

“What’s wrong with him?” whispered IU to Kikwang.

“Pretend not to care, it will help” whispered Kikwang.

“I AM HERE! I CAN HEAR YOU! And for your information, all Korea know us! If it didn’t we weren’t be nominated you know?!” But it was too late, both IU and Kikwang left him alone.

“Hi! I am IU, nice to meet you” said IU with a cute and embarrassed smile.

“Hey IU, don’t listen to what that guy says” laughed a tall guy. “I am DooJoon” He said sweetly “Welcome to our home ^^”

“I am Junhyung” said a guy with a pretty smile and killer look “I am the main rapper of the band” he said with proud.

“And I am the main vocal!” said Yoseob, and everyone looked at him, with a *seriously dude* face.

“I am DongWoon, nice to meet you” said a beautiful boy *they are all amazingly cute* IU thought.

“And that anti-social guy, is Hyun Seung” said Kikwang quickly.

“I am not anti-social, I just don’t talk to strangers, that appear from nothing in my house.” He said and looked at her with a bad guy look. She felt bad, like she was invading his space, she took her eyes out of him and looked at Kikwang “what are you in the band?”

“Main Dancer” said Kikwang with a cute smile, and a proud one.

“Yeah, he can be the main dancer, but once again I am the main singer!” Kikwang, looked at Yoseob with a palm face

“Really dude?!”

*Everyone laughed, and everyone was trying to know me, all unless Hyun Seung.  But I didn’t care because I was making new friends and that was nice. I was on the couch, sitting next to Kikwang, and Yoseob. But, mostly important to Kikwang, God, next to that amazing warm wonderful guy.. What the hell are you thinking IU, focus!*

“So IU, what do you do? You sing? Dance?” asked DooJoon.

“I don’t do anything like that ”she smiled embarrassed“ I simply, study and help my parents"

“Oh I help mom and dad too” said Yoseob.

“Ayegoo.. this kid” said Junhyung

“Hey IU I want to show you something” said Kikwang really quickly and from nothing and got up.

“What?” said as she got up too.

“My work room” he said with a kiddo smile.

They walked through the house, and she watched everything with attention. Lot’s of pictures and fan gifts. He walked her to a room, with a lot of mirror and a big radio, they both got in and he closed the door and played the music.

“I hope you like it” and then he started dancing (click here), *OMO, he’s amazing* she thought, and got all happy face. When he stopped dancing, he went to her

“So, do I finally seem a guy from a band?” He asked, but as if he already knew the question.

“Yes, I guess..”

He smiled, and winked at me. “I bet you can dance too. Show me some moves”

“Oh no.. Better not..”

“Oh c’mon!”

“No…”

“Then I’ll teach you” He pulled her to him, and turned her, she stayed ahead of him, and he holded her hands, and suddenly he made her whirl, then he pulled her back, and they started dancing something like tango, he did all the moves she just had to follow him, simple as that. They were really intimate, just with the dance. He started doing body waves, and she simply followed him, always looking to his eyes. She didn’t know what was happening, what she was feeling or if that was right. But she still didn’t care, she only wanted to dance. All bad thoughts were going way and she, she was being free, for the first time in a long time.

“That was good girl” he said getting his breath again, he was tired and breathing really fast, he was sitting next to her drinking water.

“I thought that too.” She said happily, she was really happy. He looked at her, and he couldn’t help but to be happy too.

“You really are beautiful.”

“What?!” she blushed and move her eyes to the other point in the room.

“I am sorry IU, didn’t want to make you embarrassed”

“It’s okay..” It was not okay, her heart was beating too fast and she couldn’t breathe, she was to nervous, and that was bad, she was losing control of herself.

“But I am sure, you heard that every day. Probably from that guy, who you met last time.. Is he your boyfriend?”

“Wooyoung?” she shacked her head “No way, we’re just friends...” she said sadly.

“You wish you were more right?”

“How do you..?”

“I saw the way you looked at him, you completely forgot the world, just by looking at him” he was feeling that, while looking at her “and when you guys talked, it was like no one else in the world had mouths, and when you saw his smile, you got butterflies right?”

She looked at him, he knew exactly what she was feeling.

“I know.. I'm going through that, but she likes another guy”

“Oh .. Kikwang..” she laughed and punched him slowly “So does Wooyoung.. we are together in that department”

“Yeah..” he laughed “let’s be sad together” and looked at her, in the same moment she looked at him, and in that moment, time stopped. Both could hear each other hearts beating, fast, and they simply couldn’t take their eyes out of each other. He started to get closer, and so did she.. The hormones were in little jumps in their bodies, they wanted that more than anything in the world, they wanted to feel each other’s lips, they..