Headaches

Such a Lovely Day

The party end well, at the end of the night Yoseob, Dongwoon and Hyunseung were really drunk doing stupid stuff and being really annoying but at the same time everyone could laugh with them. Kikwang and DooJoon were dancing, they were not absolutely drunk, but they were "happy", the girls were laughing and having the time of her lifes. JunHyung, was sitting all alone in the sofa, smiling as he was watching all those people happy, specially IU. IU noticed him all alone and went to sit to his right.

"Why are you here?" she looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Well I am not the type of guy who loves parties" he looked at her and smiled "I would rather be in my room composing music" 

"How I understand you" she laughed "I like to be here, but I would rather be at my room, quite" she smiled. "But seeing Kikwang so happy, makes me happy."

JunHyung looked at her, and saw how she was looking happily to Kikwang, she was in love with him so bad. And he was with her. *Ayego, from all the persons*

"Did Kikwang already told you..?"

"About the director? Yes he did" she looked to JunHyung and smiled beautifuly "Thank you so much" she kissed him on the cheek. "You saved us."

"I-I-IU.." he mumbled shocked with the kiss.

"Don't worry, your sister is safe. You have a band, brothers, who love you. And now you have an noona, who will do everything to help you!" she smiled.

"You look just like her" he touched her face.

"Hm?"

"IU, come here!" Kikwang said smiling.

"I have to go now" she held his hand, and took his hand out of his face and went to Kikwang.

"What the hell am I doing?" he whispered to himself.

--

IU woke up. 

"Where am I?" she looked to her side, and there it was Kikwang.

"EH?!" she screammed and looked to him and to her, they were both dressed, but..

"Hey, Kikwang wake up" you called but all he did was sounds with his mouth.

"YAH! Kikwang!" you screammed again

"Hm what?!" he opened his eyes and looked at you "What?"

"What happened last night?"

*FLASHBACK*

"Kikwang!" DooJoon called him laughing.

"Yeah..?" he asked laughing too.

"Look how Yoseob is dancing" he said laughing.

"OMO" he laughed.

"Guys we should go home." JunHyung said laughing too. "The girls already went home with manager, unless you" he pointed to IU.

"Mom said I could stay until I wanted too" she saidn laughing.

"Yeah, because she likes me" Kikwang said smiling.

"No more than I like you" she said blushing.

"Seriously" HyunSeung said getting up "Let's go home"

"DEHH!" they all agreed and got up. Kikwang, IU and Junhyung went together in a van, while Yoseob, HyunSeung and DooJoon were in another. When they got to the car, Kikwang felt asleep and IU looked at him, his head was closer to the window, and he was sleeping in a peaceful way. IU smiled and felt her eyes getting close too, she felt asleep. JunHyung looked at her and smiled, grabbed her head gently and let her rest on his shoulder, without controling he kissed her on the forehead....

When they got to the dorms, the dancers helped them getting to each other room, IU didn't let go of Kikwang so both went to his room, and as they felt in the bed the felt asleep.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Nothing I guess" he blushed a little imagining what could have happened.

"Ayego.. we are dressed up.."

"Yeah, and I wouldn't let you do something like that, without you being sober" he said looking at her with a smile.

"Yeah I know" she smiled "My head hurts"

"So does mine" he held his head. And then both laughed. "Let's eat" he said while getting up slowly and she followed him. They went downstairs, and Junhyung, DooJoon and DongWoon were already up, with sunglasses and driking tea.

"Manager is going to kill us" DongWoon whispered.

"Talk lower, you talking too loud!" DooJoon screammed.

"YAH! I am not screamming!" DongWoon answered upset.

"You just did" 

"Yah this kid..." DongWoon whispered to himself.

"Morning" IU said smiling to them, and looked at JunHyung who was with a big smile on his face. "You didn't drink tonight right?" she asked.

"Yeah, I am smart" he teased.

"Are you calling me dumb?" she asked upset. 

"Of course not" he said with a ironic voice.

"Where's Yoseob?" Kikwang said while sitting next to them

"He can't even see the light, he says it hurts" they laughed and then complain about the headaches.

"At least we don't have to work today" DooJoon mumbled.

"Yeah!" JunHyung said laughing.

"Yah! Don't talk so loud!" IU hit him and went outside.

"That girl, aish" He whispered.

"IU" Kikwang went outside with her and held her hand.

"I wan to go to the pool." she said smiling. He smiled. And then poof.

 

----

 

I kept laughing while writting this, drunk b2st? that would be nice ahahah

i hope you like it, sarangheee <3