You gonna make me go crazy.

Such a Lovely Day

 

Sunday went by, IU spend all of our day, changing text with Kikwang, although she should have been studying, she couldn't stop talking to him, he was so nice, and his words got in her heart every time. She spent all day in her bedroom, looking at her books and at her phone. She never felt that, the anxiety the need to feel her phone ring. She hated being that way, she felt vulnerable, but at the same time, she was always with a smile on her face.

“Gotta go to sleep now.. Tomorrow we will see each other in school.. Bye, kisses. IU”

“Sleep good my princess. Can’t wait to see you, I will go get you. Kisses, I’ll think of you. Kikwang”

She read this last text and found herself laughing and blushing in the bed. She was way to happy, and her belly was filled with butterflies. But she had to sleep, she was tired, but she felt asleep with a big smile.“Kikwang, Kikwang,Kikwang…

 

5AM.

IU wake up feeling a lot of happy, it was summer in Korea, and in that night, the degrees were probably in 35º, she sat on her bed. Her sleep went by and she didn’t have anything to do, she had to wake up for school in 2 hours anyways, so, why not stay wake? She got up and went to take a shower; it was really hot in the room. She took it really fast, and with the water cold, her body calm down and she felt a bit better. She looked at her phone. “No IU, he is sleeping” she sighed. She couldn’t bother him, or she could. “NO focus IU you can’t!” After having a fight with her mind and heart, IU decided to take a walk, dressed a t-shirt and a shorts, some sneakers and got out of home, without making noise so her parents won’t wake up.

“Wow, is such a nice morning!”she said loudly smiling. “Why don’t I wake up earlier every day?” she laughed and started walking, put her phones click play and walked. A lot of thoughts run through her head, but one that didn’t abandon her was the fact that Kikwang and her didn’t knew for much time, but they were so close. How could that been? She for a second thought that maybe she was being played, but Ailee, he couldn’t make up that story. She sighed. She walked for 1 hour maybe, and then realize that the street at that hour wouldn’t have nothing special, the stores were closed and the street were empty. She liked that but at the same time, she wanted to go to school! She went home and prepared a breakfast, a surprise one, and went for a bath again, yes again. Dressed up her uniform and heard her mom sighed with pleaser “THANKS YOU BEAUTIFUL!” she simply smiled and look at her clock, It was 7:45 pm, she prepared her bag and her hair, in a beautiful braid. Went to the kitchen, and drank a orange juice. Suddenly she heard a honk; she looked at the window and saw him, with his hair shinning and his sleepy eyes. She kissed her mom check and ran to the car. “Morning you” she entered the car.

“Morning beautiful”he said with a sleepy and hoarse voice, kissed her cheek and started driving. “So did you sleep nice?”

“Well, I did. But at 5am I was already wake, it was too hot.”

“So was I, in fact I couldn’t sleep at all”he yawned “So Hot”

*I COULD HAVE CALLED HIM!*

“Oh really? Were the guys were awake 2?”

“Not really, it was only me. I watched a movie”

“Oh, I see. That’s good”she smiled and he smiled at her. “I missed you” said him, and she blushed immediately.

“Don’t say stuff like that.”She looked away.

“I love seeing you blushed”he giggled. “We’re here” he looked at her.

She looked at him “you do?” he got close “I do”, they were about to kiss and Yoseob knock on the Window.

“MORNING IU”he laughed.

“YAH! Do you want to die?!”screamed Kikwang getting out of the car.

“Take it easy bad boy, you will have a lot of time to kiss her”he said laughing.

“Now I will kill you!” Kikwang got out of the car and run to Yoseob laughing

IU laughed and got out of the car, DongWoon smiled at her “Hey”

“Hey, you okay”

“Yes, and you?”

“I am okay”she smiled and look at the 2 boys playing like children, they were really close, you could see by their smiles. She started walking, and heard Kikwang screaming “Wait!” he ran to her. “Aren’t you waiting for your boyfriend?”

“EH?!”she blushed and looked away starting to walk faster.

“You’re so cute when you blush!”

“Shut up you stupid.”She changed shoes and before she could turn away, he pushed her to a corner, and looked at her.

“Really, you’re cute and beautiful.. You make me go crazy”he laughed “And when you blush or when you get pissed because I say stuff like that, I stay amazingly happy because, I know I am touching your heart” he smiled.

“K-kikwang.. W-what yo-you do-doing?”IU asked completely blushed and smiling like a fool.

“I wanna end up, what we start on the car”he smiled, pushed her chin up, and kissed her passionly, their tongues touched and her heart started beating really fast, his left hand touched her face and he kissed her gently.

“You’re going to make me go crazy if you keep doing that…”said IU biting her lip and looking at him.

“You make me go crazy just by looking at me..”he smiled and bite her lip. “After class, we’re going on a date. See you later” he smiled confidently and kissed her forehead, leaving her alone in the corner completely amazed and smiling like a fool. “Aish.. you really are making me go crazy..”

 

 

***

SO I KNOW IT , I've been so tired,  you have no idea, i don't want to do anything, anything really ! Anyways, I hope you like it anyways! Kiss from ade *O*