B2ST is the BEST!

Such a Lovely Day

 

Kikwang entered in the big party holding IU’s hand, everyone stopped talking and looked at them.

“Are they holding hands?”

“He has a girlfriend?”

“Oh my God”

Everyone was whispering stuff about them and B2ST went to meet you.

“Hi there beautiful”Yoseob said smiling.

“Are you okay?”JunHyung looked at her with a worried look, but she smiled gently and said “Yes, I am okay, thanks”

IU was having fun with the guys, and with time people stopped looking at you, getting to talk about other stuff. JunHyung sighed of relief, and called Kikwang.

“I have to talk with you”.Kikwang nodded and walk to a private place with JunHyung. When they got to a place calm, JunHyung explained everything, all the plans and what HyunA said to IU. He sighed and punched the wall.

“Why did he do that?”

“I don’t understand either. So you know what you have to do now right? Be with her and keep working. We have to show him that you can do both.”

“Yes… But I just wanna hit him to death! He even threatened you with your sister! That’s crazy!”

“I know, I know, but that’s not right! And you know that!”he coughed “You have to protect her and yourself.” JunHyung looked at Kikwang and saw him having a naughty smile.

“I just know we have to blow tonight right?”JunHyung smirked, and high fived Kikwang.

“Let’s do this!”

--

After a hour Kikwang took IU and her friends to the seats and kissed her on the forehead.

“First time seeing me live”he smiled.

“Nervous?”

“Naah, I am going to blow this ”he winked at her. She blushed a little and looked away, he laughed and went to the back-stage. B2ST were there getting ready, make up, hair, clothe. After 15 minutes, B2ST were all making voice exercises and joking with each other.

“B2ST, get ready, you’re next”

B2ST went behind the curtains. Kikwang looked at JunHyung and this, smirked and winked at him.

“Guys, we are B2ST, the best”DooJoon smiled and then the curtain went up.

AHH~

The music started and the boys started dancing, they were performing “Breath” with all their energies, IU was amazed by them, not only Kikwang but all of them. They had so much charm, and they knew how to sang and dance. And wow, she had to admit, Kikwang with eye-liner looked amazing. The song ended, and people applause to them up, because that was probably the best performance ever. They thanked to the people and got out of the stage.

“THAT WAS AMAZING GUYS!”Yoseob screamed and hugged everyone.

“That was a performance” DongWoon laughed and clapped. The director went to meet them.

“That was amazing you guys! Congrats!”All B2ST smiled to the director and gave him high five, all but JunHyung and Kikwang. The looked at each other and Kikwang smirked.

“So I have been told that, you were going to stop paying JunHyung’s sister treatment.”

All the guys looked at Kikwang and then to the director. Before he could say anything, Kikwang cut him off.

“And you know why this performance was awesome? Because we were united. Not because I was in love, or heart breaking” he came closer “I am disappointed ajushi.” Director looked to JunHyung stupefied.

“What the hell did you do?”DooJoon looked at the director.

“What I had to; for the band.”

“Ridiculous! If you had a problem, you talked to us! Now, using JunHyung sister? That was dirty!”Yoseob sighed.

“I didn’t use her. I couldn’t. I threat JunHyung, but he was so in love with your girl he didn’t even care about his sister.”Director smirked. “Now if you excuse me.”

“HEY! That’s a lie! I care about Kikwang, that’s why! I had to protect him! And I care for my sister, I love her. But even if you took my money,  I have some savings, so at least for more 2 months I could pay her treatment.”JunHyung held his shoulder and made him turn around. “But now just apologize to Kikwang!”

Director sighed and got rid of JunHyung hand.

“I don’t have to apologize to anyone. I am your director. I do what I want.” He turned around and went to meet some people.

“Aish, that man…”JunHyung whispered to himself.

“Hey don’t worry, we’ll pay yours sister treatment.”DooJoon said smiling and holding his shoulder.

“There is no need”he coughed.

“Yes, there is!” DongWoon said.

JunHyung smiled. “He didn’t took my money guys, he will only take if Kikwang, do something stupid” he looked at Kikwang and this one smiled.

“Don’t worry!”he hugged JunHyung “Thank you dude”

“That’s why I love our band”Yoseob said smiling, and after a while there was a group hug.

“Can we join too?”IU said smiling happily. Kikwang turned around and looked at her. He was sure she was the one. And wall this effort, was worth it.

--

I KNOW, I KNOW, WHAT THE HELL?

I don't know what's happening but this story is just turning out awkward and little aahahahha.

Anyways, you readers and subscribers, thank you for everything. SARANGHEYOOO!