«I like you»

Such a Lovely Day

IU looked at Kikwang, both wanted for that to happen but at the same time they were both embarrassed, and IU couldn't, what about Suzy? Anyways, it wasn't a kiss, it was only a bite. Suddenly he came next to her. "If you want we don't do this, is only a game" she couldn't say anything so he talked again "or we do it, and then i do a little revenge" IU smiled and looked at him, what could go wrong, it was just a bite, right?

"Okay, but get a good revenge!" she whispered and smiled. He smiled "okay" he started getting closer to her, and she could hear the boys doing sounds, which made her even more embarrassed, he whispered "sorry" then bite her, she felt so many stuff in that moment, her blood has jumping inside her veins, she hided her face imediatly in her hands, and started laughing, she was blusing very much and couldn't stop smiling. *What the hell am I feeling?!* 

"He actually bite her! I wasn't expecting!" screamed Hyun Seung "What about Ailee?! Have you completely forget her?!"

"Ailee?" IU whispered.

Kikwang looked at him, with a serious face. The atmosphere got heavier, Yoseob looked around, and the others boys siged, JunHyung whispered to himself "what now?", IU felt bad, now she wanted to know who Ailee was, all the happiness was still there, with a bit of questions in her head, she stood up trying to run away from that atmosphere  "I need water" (click to play this song, if you want) she ran to the kitchen, her breath was really fast and needed to be alone, without anyone looking at her. When she finally thought she was alone, she picked up a glass and started drinking water, Kikwang entered the kitchen and closed the door.

"You mad?"

IU, coughed and looked at him in schock "Why should I be?" she put the glass down.

"About Ailee.." he started trying to explain.

"You don't have to tell me anything.. It's not like I like you" she looked away. She was already jealous, but she didn't want to be, she didn't want to have feelings for him, she had Wooyoung, she had him, Wooyoung. But, Kikwang, turned out to be, so nice..

"Right, i know that..." he smiled, a forced one "But I feel like I have to tell you" he sit down "Since you told me what happened to in your childhood" he looked at her, and she looked at him, he was looking different, from one minute ago, his eyes were sadder and she could feel his pain just by looking at his empty eyes.

"Is it that bad?" she whispered.

He sighed, he wasn't capable of talking, a hundred of memories ran through his head. "Her name was Ailee, and she was beautiful" he smiled "I met her in a store, before we debut, she was looking for a cd, actually from my favorite band, I heard her asking about it, but the man it was too dumb to know what she was talking about, I went to her and talked to her, about the band, showed her the cd and after that, I asked her for a coffee, she was so nice so she said yes, we talked for hours, when the day went off, we changed numbers, and I remember that I wanted to call her, so much, just to keep talking to her, the guys told me I was crazy, but, I was completely in love.." IU sit down next to him, and only looked at him, with a serious face. He was looking in front, but not looking, it was like is was watching the scenes all over again. "So I called her, and it was the smartest thing I've done, since she said she wanted to talk to me very badly but she couldn't call, 'cause she was embarrassed. I laughed, I completely found that cute. That night I remember I didn't sleep, because we kept talking, and  day by day, our relationship was growing, I knew everything about her and she knew all about me, he went out a lot of times, and one day, when I felt ready I asked her to be my girlfriend, and how I was expecting she accepted it, she already knew the boys and she was already best friend with all of them, she was always there. When I debuted, and she was with me when fame became comming, so she always told me to take care and don't go crazy with it, so I never drank, I never used drugs, always a healthy person because of her. 2 years ago, when we were having a tour, she called me 30 times, and I didn't pick up because I was in the concert" he closed his eyes trying not to cry "After the concert, I saw that and called her imediatly, but it wasn't her who picked up, it was her mother and gave me the worst news I could ever hear. Ailee had been run over, by a car and she wouldn't make it. I was in Japan, but I immediatly went to an airplane, only thinking «Please Ailee, wait for me», I couldn't think or breath' he blinked a few times and IU started crying, she was completly feeling bad for him "It's funny, because, I never thought that could actually happened to the people I love.. When the airplane got there, I ran to the hospital, and I saw her mother, dad, and sister crying I went to them and her mother shacked her head, I went to the room where she was, without breathing, without having her heart beating, she was so white, she was beautiful, so beautiful, so in peace. I had my heart broken, my legs felt to the ground, I couldn't" he shed a tear but cleanned immediatly "I cried, cried, and slept there that night, she didn't even wait for me. She always hated people who were late so I forgave her" he giggled "I loved her so much. I even had bought a ring." Kikwang looked at IU and saw her crying desperatly "I am s-s-sorry. It's just s-so s-s-ad" she sobbed "I am s-s-sorry!" Kikwang, was expecting everything less seeing her crying like she was the one who had lost someone "IU, don't cry.. I am okay now" he smiled, but she kept crying "I a-a-a-m he-here Ki-kikwang, I w-w-won't lea-leave you okay?" she said while crying "Ple-please do-don't be s-s-sad" he looked at her, impressive and thankfull, he was feeling something for her, in that moment he wanted to kiss her, he loved Ailee, but IU, was his present. He cleanned up her tears, and kissed her on her eyes "Don't cry anymore" he smiled "It was hard, I admitte, it was really hard, but now I met you, now I have you" he whispered and she cried even more, what made him laugh "so cute" he holded her and hugged her "Thank you for listening to me" and she kept crying, he looked at her "You won't stop right? then I have to make you stop" raised up her chin and kissed her, she felt a schock running through her veins, but didn't stop him, she closed her eyes and kept the tears running down, he put a hand on her face. 

"Will you stop now?" he asked smiling, and cleanned up her tears again, "I like you IU, even though there was Ailee, right now I like you", she looked at him, he was telling the truth she could feel it, and she couldn't believe it. She smiled.

 

 

OMG, I CRIED WRITTING THIS AND I LISTENED TO THE SONG LIKE 10 TIMES AHAHAH, I wasn't expecting such a sad scene! What do you think you guys?! :D