I will never leave you.

Such a Lovely Day

 

This past few days for JunHyung had been horrible. He couldn’t face Kikwang, always thinking that he might have to do something to hurt him. Besides being together in a band, B2ST were brothers, they loved each other, really much. They’ve been there for each other in the worst and better moments. When Ailee died, when DooJoon’s mom stop caring for him and left with his new husband, when HyunSeung cried because he couldn’t handle the pressure and thought of giving up, and when JunHyung found out his sister had cancer. They were always together, they were a family and they never got tired of each other. And when someone did something stupid, they would push them right to the reality making them think what they did wrong. That’s the kind of family that B2ST were, so he couldn’t think about breaking Kikwang’s heart, not after so much they did together. But at the same time, they were his brothers but she was his sister, Juniel was his little sister, his little princess, she found that that cancer one year ago, when she was 15, the treatments were pretty high and expensive, his parents didn’t have the money to afford it, and JunHyung paid all, he sent his sister to America, so she could get a better treatment. But If he didn’t have money, she would probably die, and he didn’t want that, she deserved a better life, she deserve to live a teenage life like he had, falling in love, study, have friends, do stupid stuff, experiment, and simply having a brother who would be there for her, when she most need, when all went wrong. So, in fact, he had to protect her, his little sister. But, what could he do? One of them had to get hurt.. He sighed, it was already 1pm he had to get out of the bed, and he had to meet them to train, had to meet them, and Kikwang.

“Dude, you’ve been all morning, are you okay?”said Yoseob entering the room slowly and closing the door behind them. They were really big friends and most of all; they could say everything to each other. They were really different but at the same time the same.

“I’m… I’m just thinking...”he sighed again. There was nothing he could do but to sighed. Yoseob sit next to him, and kicked him with a pillow.

“YAH! You crazy?! Do you want to die?!”he kicked him again and sighed “What the hell is wrong with you?! You can’t be sad, not you!  Tell me right now what the problem is!”

“I ..”he looked at him. Yoseob only looked at him pissed.

“Now, or I’ll call DooJoon, and you know that he doesn’t accept a “I can’t” or a “Nothing””JunHyung stayed still, he knew he couldn’t do anything, he just had to pretend that nothing was happening, the better idea he had was talking to the director again, and promise him that Kikwang would get focus again, but he doubt that would work.

“Okay, I am tired, yesterday I couldn’t sleep so I spent the night training, you happy?”he smiled, trying to hide his deep emotions.

“Hmm I see, guys, you can come in! There’s nothing wrong with him!” and after he saying this, the other’s 4 boys entered the room smiling widely.

“Thank God, we were so worried!”sighed DongWoon, sitting in the secretary.

“Yes! Don’t ever behave like that again you dog!”screamed DooJoon.

“Yah! Do you want to die?!”JunHyung looked at him with a smile “Who’s the dog?!”

“He’s back!”said Kikwang all happy and kicked him in the head “Dude, don’t ever go anywhere without us, we’re mates, right?” he smiled. They really were mates, and he had to convince the director Kikwang was the same. Just more happy, “Let’s dance you guys?” he said rising up of the bed, laughing and smiling next to his family.

****

After the training, IU met the guys in their house, she brought her books because DooJoon promised her he would explained her maths.

“Good afternoon!”she said leaving her shoes by the door and walking to the living room looking for Kikwang, but before she could even asked for him...

“Hey you!”smiled DongWoon.

“IU, don’t be mad! Hm..”DooJoon appeared from nothing, biting his lip, “Is that, I have a date tonight, and I completely forget it.. and..”

“Eh?!”IU sat on the couch “You promise me!” she sighed. “The test is tomorrow!”

“You could ask..” he started looking around but the guys started to disappear slowly, all but JunHyung who was hearing music “JunHyung!”

“Eh?! Does he understand Maths?”

DooJoon looked at him and smirked, got close and kicked his head

“YAH!” JunHyung jumped out the ground and got in position to kick him.

“Help her!”

“Eh?!” he looked at IU and remembered the stuff he was suppose to do.

“I c-“

“Please, please, please, please, please!” IU asked literally crying “I need this grade!”

“Ayegooo. Did Kikwang agreed with this?” JunHyung asked.

“I do” Kikwang entered the room and got his arms around IU “I want her to succeed in school” he looked at her and kissed her in the forehead. IU smiled completely embarrassed.

“Aish, okay” JunHyung sighed

“Okay see you later!” DooJoon left running

 “Let’s go to the kitchen then” JunHyung walked to the kitchen and sat next to the table.

“I have to go now” she smiled at Kikwang

“Okay” he bit her ear and then kissed her cheek “After come to my room, I’ll be there waiting to kiss you” he laughed. She blushed and went to the kitchen “Sorry...”

“No problem.. I understand it; I was in High School 2 years ago, so I totally get it.” He smiled nicely. She put her books on the table and her notebooks “You so lucky, now you’re free from studies.”

“Not really… We do have to study music, dance… And I have more worries because I have to write songs too” he laughed gently.

“Oh I see… you write? That’s amazing!” she smiled widely.

“Yeah! But I’ll talk to you about that later, now let’s study!” he smiled and open the book. They spent the afternoon focus on the study, she learned a lot, JunHyung knew so much and he knew how to teach, he wouldn’t pass out and he wouldn’t start screaming.

“Did you get all?” he smiled to her, while she was cleaning everything and putting her books in the bag.

“I did! Thank you so much JunHyung!” she smiled nicely and gave him an hi5. He got up and mess with her hair.

“Whenever you want, little girl!”

“I am not little!” she got up laughing and went next to him “See?”

“Hm what? I can’t see anything, you’re too down!” he laughed, she kicked his arm

“That was not funny!”

“Excuse me? I cannot hear you from here!” he again laughing.

“YAH! Do you want to die?!” she laughed.

“You wouldn’t!”

“Try me” she raised her eyebrows in a way of challenge. He got close to her, always looking to her eyes, they were so close at the moment she could even feel his breathing in her skin. His face was totally different from Kikwang’s, it was nice, and manly, completely different. His brown hair was falling in his face, they were probably doing a challenge of looks. She couldn’t handle anymore, her heart was beating fast, and it shouldn’t so she turn her eyes away.

“Now.. seriously, thank you!” she smiled.

“No problem, if you need again…”

“Deh!” she smiled. “I’ll meet Kikwang now, okay?”

He simply nooded and smiled, watching her go way. “She’s pretty..” he shaked his head “Stop saying stupid stuff” he sighed and looked to the door as her shawdow disappeared in the stairs.

--

“Kikwang, may I come in?” IU whispered. He was laying on the bed, listening to music and sleeping.

*He's so beautiful* IU thought, she entered slowly, and closed the door, she walked slowly to the bed. And kissed him on the forehead, he opened his eyes slowly and smiled.

“Hey” she smiled and he pulled her to the bed, “let’s cuddle like this.” He smiled.

She blushed, smirked and felt his breathing, he was so peaceful and he was holding her so close, his warmth was passing to her body. She looked up, and saw how is eyes were closed, so graceful, and his lips, were so perfect, suddenly he his lips, she blushed again, she wasn’t expecting that, she wanted to be able to touch those lips again, they taste so well. She moved slowly, not to wake him up, and kissed him gently. He opened his eyes, but then just smiled and closed his eyes again kissing her with passion, he grabbed her hand, and with the other hand he pulled her above him, with that same hand he touched her hair sweetly and kept kissing her. After a while, he changed positions with her, now he was up.

“Trying to seduce a men, while he is sleeping, that’s so evil.”

“I wasn’t seducing you, I felt the need to kiss you…”

“Why’s that?”

“Because you’re beautiful…”

He blushed a little and let his head fall to her neck, “You’re the worst, making me feel like this” he sighed and kissed her neck, and after his bite on her neck and a kiss on he slowly felt into her body “Don’t ever leave me”

“I will never, never leave you” she whispered and kissed his head.