Goodbye? (part 2)

Such a Lovely Day

(I really need you to hear this song eheh)

 

 

“Please somebody help! We have here a girl seriously hurt!!! Somebody call 911!” An old man screamed from outside trying to get help.

Kikwang held his breath, and started remembering how Ailee died, how fast it happened, and how he wasn’t there to save her and to help her. He started moving in the car accident direction, he could feel his breath heavier. Not IU, he couldn’t lose her too.. Not her… He started to remember all the moments they had together, though it wasn’t for a long time, he really loved her. Her smile, her ayego face, her laugh, her ideas, her love towards him. So perfect… Maybe, he simply didn’t deserve… Maybe destiny didn’t want him to be happy, maybe destiny wanted for him to always be alone, to feel sad and empty. Love? He wasn’t sure what was that anymore. Maybe, when people would stay with him, all of them would have a bad destiny.

“Aish..” he bit his lip and tried not to cry. He was scared. He passed through the people.

“You can not enter here” A police hold him and he looked to him, his eyes were empty.

“Please” he whispered and the police felt pity of him, letting go of him, he passed through the people. And before he could even watch, he saw her smile once more.

*Flashback*

He blushed a little and let his head fall to her neck, “You’re the worst, making me feel like this” he sighed and kissed her neck, and after his bite on her neck and a kiss on he slowly felt into her body “Don’t ever leave me”

“I will never, never leave you” she whispered and kissed his head.

*End of Flashback*

 

He smiled to himself “Liar” he swallowed hard and looked to the victim standing in the floor, with a lot of blood around her, his heart stopped and tears fell from his eyes. He fell on his knees.

“Hey kid are you okay? Do you this girl?” Kikwang looked to the man with a gracious look.

“No, I don’t know her..” Though it wasn’t IU we cried, he cried because he was relieved, his love was alive. It wasn’t her. She was not the girl lying on the floor, probably dying… Though his thoughts were really selfish at the moment Kikwang didn’t care. He got up and cleaned his tears; he started walking to the door direction, still in schock.

“Maybe I should just break up with her…” he whispered “This way… destiny won’t make her die…” he sighed.

“Don’t you even dare doing that, DON’T YOU DARE!” he heard a voice, it was tired he looked behind and IU was there with her hair all messy and breathing really fast, her hand was on her chest, she was trying to calm down. “Don’t you dare Lee Kikwang, don’t you even think about it again!” she started hitting him on the chest “If you think that again” she started crying “Don’t you dare!” he couldn’t speak, all the shock, the thought of might losing her, and now seeing her, all too much. He didn’t speak, he just let her hit him. “Don’t be selfish with me. I love you, you can’t do this to me… No… I will not die, nothing will happen to me!” she continued hitting him and he hugged her trying to end the hitting, he hugged her with so much strength and love.

“I thought…” he swallowed “I thought it was you…” he closed his eyes and let his head rest on her shoulder, she hugged him too.

“I thought you were dead, I.. I was so scared.” He started to cry.

“I am here, I will never leave you…” she held him closer “I am here” He cried everything for 5 minutes maybe, he cried, he let everything out, his fear was out.

**

“The director must be so angry” she smiled.

“Yes he must” he giggled. After he cried everything IU cleaned his last tears, and held his hand, taking him to the airplane. Now they both stopped crying and both were trying to smile and simply trying to annoy the thought of breaking up, of being apart.

“So, it’s time…” Kikwang sighed and looked to her eyes.

“It’s only 6 months” she smiled, it was a fake smile. But she couldn’t cry, not again.

“It will pass fast!”

“Yes I know” she smiled and then she kicked his head “Remember, eat well, sleep well, don’t work too much. And send me a text everyday okay?”

“Yes I promise! The same thing I say to you!”

“Yah! I am the one who says what to do!” she giggled and he smiled gently looking at her.

“You told me you love me” he giggled and she blushed looking away.

“Like you didn’t know…”

“You told me you love me” he smiled and hugged her “I love you too, with my whole heart. Remember that princess.”

She hugged him too, and a tear fall, she immediately cleaned “Aish” she giggled. “Go”

He nodded and kissed her lips, the kiss was passion, with sadness, with a goodbye. He left her lips and walked to the airplane, she kept looking at him.

“BEAST FIGHTING!” she screamed with a smile and she could hear Kikwang smile, he look behind and waved goodbye to her then he completely disappeared inside the airplane. IU hold her tears and smile, she kept waving goodbye and after 10 minutes, the airplane started moving, she started crying and running after him.

“Kikwang I LOVE YOU!” she screamed and saw his hear on the window, smiling and whispering the words “I love you too”, the flight took off and disappeared in the sky. IU swallowed hard and bit her lip.

“It’s all going to be okay.” She smiled and waved goodbye.

 

 

~~

ANNEYOOO!

so, what do you think?

Muchhhhh drama?

Shorry <3 but I was hearing Only tears, and yeah, this was out it turned out xb

it's almost in the end! SO MANY FEELINGS *-*

THANK YOU ALL, I LOVE YOU!