Meeting new people is always a great experience

Such a Lovely Day

 

The hormones were in little jumps in their bodies, they wanted that more than anything in the world, they wanted to feel each other’s lips, they..

They were interrupted, “Kikwang! Where’s my sneakers?!” said Yoseob, as he sunddely got in the room, with his big orange t-shirt and some shorts, readdy to train a bit. IU got way instantly from Kikwang really fast, she was super embaressed, probably all red and still trembling. “Did I interrupt something?”

Kikwang was about to answer *obviously yes* but IU was faster and said “No, it’s okay, I gotta get home anyway..” and she got up and left the room *what the hell were you thinking you stupid? you met this guy yesterday! for God sake!*

“sorry…” Yoseob whispered, he was really feeling guilty..

“Ayego…” said Kikwang and got up really fast giving a little spanking in Yoseob back and then went looking for IU.

IU, went for the room they were before to pick her bag and coat *awkward how I am not wet* she laughed and sighed it was time to go home.

"Hey" said DooJoon "why are you here alone and.." he looked at her with the coat and bag "are you leaving?" he was just like Yoseob, they were all probably trainning, after all they were a band, they had to train. 

"Sorry, I have to go." she smiled simply "thank you for receiving me" she started walking.

"Wait" he called, and he knew he would regret that "Why won't you stay for dinner?, It's late already, and time to eat." He saw Kikwang with a face that he didn't see for a long time, a worried one, he had an expression in his face, this girl was special, to get back Kikwang he had to make her stay "If you go home now, you will end up there late and there are a lot of ert guys out there now, and you're probably hungry"

"I am not hun-.." her belly made a noise.

"Of course not" he laughed "anyways, tonight the dinner is pizza and Kikwang would take you home"

"Yeah of course" he smiled happily and thankful to DooJoon

"But my mom.." IU said, but she knew her mom wouldn't mind, she did everything, cleanned up the house, help with the store and she studied. Whenever she asked something her mom let her do, because she knew IU was a good kid.

"Call her" said DooJoon "If you really can't, then myself will take you home ^^"

"I'll call her then.." she went to corner in the house and called her mom, the talk was really fast, she just asked if she was with good people, and so she said she was with really nice people and they could take good care of her, for her to relax and she would meet them in another day. While IU was talking to her mother Kikwang got closer to DooJoon and with a thankful voice said: "Thank you so much.." 

DooJoon smiled and raised an eyebrow "I only did that because she's hot and nice. And she makes you have feelings again"

Kikwang sighed "Again that subject, I am okay. I didn't have "expressions" because I was to worried getting concentrated." he said with boredness.

"Whatever, you know exactly what I am talking about" he smirked.

After changing some looks, and  some thoughts, between DooJoon and Kikwang, IU appeared with an embaressment look and said: "so what are the flavours of the pizzas? Because I am very hungry" she laughed.

"Well fantastic, I will warn the boys and you Kikwang make sure to get the pizzas. You know what everyone likes right? So, get what IU likes and get everything right"

"Just because you're the leader of the band, doesn't mean you can boss everyone! Aish" said Kikwang boreded by DooJoon satisfied smile.

IU couldn't help but to laugh "Wow, seems like you don't own anything here"

"Excuse me?! I'll show you what I can do!" said Kikwang with a dangerous smile. IU started running "Only if you catch me" she laughed and ran, and Kikwang ran aftter her, laughing too. When he finally catched her, grabbed her hand and went to the room they were in the first place.

"What are you doing to me now? me? My mom knows where I am, you heard?" she said laughing.

"I was actually thinking of getting the pizzas, but the idea of rapping sounds nice" he laughed.

Minutes after that they receive all the pizzas and ate it together, there were laughs and some "fights", jokes and stories about the past. She finally could remember the name of them, DooJoon, Junhyung, Yoseob (that one she remembered from the beggining), Hyun Seung (who already smiled, but still it was very cold) and DongWoon. After the pizza was over and they were all full.

Hyun Seung got up: "Guys I have to meet HyunA tonight, sorry to leave." all of the guys made funny voices and hearts, DongWoon even pretended to faint. Yoseob commented: "Why do you got to meet that musa, that angel, that..." he just did something really strange and everyone laughed, and he just said "Because I only meet people with grace, unlike some other people." She knew, she knew that was for Kikwang, and she saw how he closed his hand with a lot of strength, but didn't comment. "See you guys" he left. DooJoon looked at IU with a look relaxed and shaked his head. Kikwang, who was next to her, looked at her and whispered "sorry." she just smiled and hit him in the head slowly "don't worry" she whispered too.

After that tense scene, the guys and IU played monopoly, there was a lot of cheatting and teamwork, but that didn't matter, they were all having fun and laughing a lot. It was already 11 pm  and IU said she really had to go home, so Kikwang took her. "Thanks for today", Kikwang winked at her, "I'm the one who needs to thank you. I really feel better now", IU smiled, and she felt butterflies on her belly, now was good time to finish what they starterd on the dancing room, but she couldn't move, she could only look at his lips, and think what they would taste like. But he was faster than her and kiss her on the cheek, leaving her with no other choice but to blush "w-w-w-what are you doing?", he just smiled friendly, "I kiss my friends on the cheek, you're my friend now right?", she couldn't see any bad thing in there, she hated those girls in mangas who stayed all mad because of a kiss on the cheek, that's why she only read ocidental books, she breatch in and out, and finally said: "okay, sounds nice" she said smiling "and yes we do are friends" she said leaving him with an amazing smile *his amazing smile*,  and finally left the car, waving goodbye and entering home, because everyone was sleeping she got to her room really slowly. After finaly getting to her room she let her hair out of the braid, and dressed her pijama,  and layed on bed. Today had been as good as bad day, and she was tired. But she was thankfull to have the luck to meet Kikwang. He was really nice. *so nice* she thought with a smile, and fell asleep.