Camp Fire!

Such a Lovely Day

 

(Listen to this song!)

 

After a long drive, they got to the beach. IU got out of the car and looked at Junhyung. “What are we doing here?” he simply smiled and when Hyorin got out of the car too, he started walking.

“Hey, do you know what this is?” IU asked Hyorin and she giggled. “So you know?!”

“DongWoon send me a text!” she smiled and started running to the sand “YAAAH! I want to know!” IU sighed and started running to her Junhyung laughed. After a long walk they got to a place where all members of BEAST where, Yoseob, Hyunseung and HyunA were playing cards around a fire and DooJoon and DongWoon were making the food.

“You’re here already?” DooJoon asked with a smile and IU smiled widely, “A camp fire?”

“Only tonight, we do have to say our goodbyes” Dongwoon said with a sad smile as he hold Hyorin waist.

“You guys are awesome” IU smiled and kicked Junhyung’s arm “You could have told me!”

“What?! It was suppose to be a surprise” he laughed and she did a cute ayego.

“Where’s Kikwang..?” IU asked looking around, just then she felt arms around her body and warm breathing on her neck.

“Looking for me?” he asked with a smile making her smile widely.

“Always” she said with a cute smile and turned around to face him. His hair was no longer red, it was black!

“Your hair!” she said blushing.

“Don’t you like it… It’s for the tour..” he sighed and bit his lip.

“No… you look beautiful” she blushed a little and looked away. He giggled and kissed her forehead.

“You do too” he said with cute smile. “Smells no nicee!!” Kikwang screamed and let go of IU running to DooJoon. Before IU could go next to Hyorin, HyunA showed up in front of her. IU sighed.

“Yes..?”

“Hm, IU about the other day..” she bit her lip “I am sorry.”

“Are you saying that because they told you too, or because you feel it?” IU asked with a innocent face, she didn’t hate her, even though she looked like a ..

“For me… Hm…” she sighed and the look totally disappeared “He threatened to end my band, 4minute and my work with Hyunseun, the troublemaker theme, and I love him… And.. I… I am sorry!” she bowed 90º degrees and then got up again “And I am sorry for treating you badly in the beginning, is just that I was really close with Ailee… And I feel a bit upset with Kikwang for kind of forgetting her… Aish… but you’re not a bad girl, so I am sorry!” IU looked to her and smile, making HyunA surprised.

“I know it probably wasn’t easy seeing me with Kikwang… Ailee seemed a amazing person. But I really love him.” IU touched her hair “Ayegoo what am I saying… Just don’t worry, I am not mad.”

“You really really love him?” HyunA asked with a serious look.

“Completely in love” IU answered firmly and HyunA smiled and hugged her “Then we’re friends now!” IU laughed and nodded.

Yoseob and Hyunseung were watching the scene between the two girls, and Yoseob was with a eyebrow up.

“Yah, that’s awkward..” he whispered to Hyunseung.

“I know right?! It gives me the creeps” Hyunseung said and then smiled “But I am happy they get well”

“Yeah me too” Yoseob laughed and drank his beer.

---

It was 9 pm, everyone was eating around the fire talking and laughing;  it was night already but didn’t matter since the humor was really good and everyone was enjoying.

“Yah yah, Junhyung do you remember when we first met?” Yoseob asked Junhyung.

“Yeah I do” he started laughing.

“He was such a bad temper guy!!” Yoseob said laughing.

“Was?” Kikwang asked with a sarcastic smile “I think it’s more like is” he laughed.

“Yah do you want to die?” Junhyung asked getting up.

“See?!” Kikwang started laughing and everyone did too, including Junhyung.

“When are you exactly leaving?”  Hyorin asked.

“Next week…” DongWoon answered “But we are already doing this goodbye event, because we won’t have time to leave the training rooms…” he sighed.

“Aish, I hate this…” Kikwang said and looking to IU, who put her plate down and held his arm.

“It’s going to be alright!” she talked in a way only he could hear.

“What if it doesn’t?” He asked.

“If it depends on me, it will. You just have to believe it.” She smiled softly and kissed his cheek.

“I love you, you know?”

“I know” she smiled and held his arm.

“Let’s sing!” Hyorin said with a cute smile! “IU you start!”

“EH?! Why me?! I don’t even sing well…” IU sighed.

“You liar, you totally do! Now sing!” Hyorin said with a cute smile and IU looked at her with a I-am-going-to-kill-you look.

“C’mon boo, sing!!” Kikwang asked.

“Just because you said… But prepare your ears, it’s gonna bleed.” She sighed and cleaned and started singing (click).

“Waaa! Your voice is beautiful unnie!” HyunA said clapping.

“It’s okay” IU smiled “But thank you!”

“No It’s really amazing!” DooJoon said with wide eyes.

“I have to agree” Junhyung said with a smile, IU started blushing as people started saying she sing well.

“You really do sing amazingly.” Kikwang said with a cute smile “My girlfriend is awesome!”

“Mine is better, sorry dude!” DongWoon said with a smile and Hyorin laughed.

“We both awesome right girl?” Hyorin asked and IU nodded with a cute smile.

After that Beast sang and danced for the girls, and the girls tried to do a trio making the boys laugh. The night flew by and when they noticed it was time to go home.

“I’ll take her!” Kikwang said holding IU’s hands “See you in the dorms!” Kikwang said with a smile and walked to the car. They got to her home and IU asked him to get in.

“What about your parents?”

“They are probably sleeping” she smiled and opened the door, she took her shoes carefully and so did he, both ran to her room trying not to make any noise, she entered her room and closed the door, locking it after.

“Why did you lock the door..?” Kikwang asked.

“Can you please stay tonight?” IU asked blushed, but because it was dark he couldn’t see it. “I just wanna be with you one last night before you go..”

“E-eh?” Kikwang blushed too.

“No no no” she shook her head “Not talking about .. Just sleeping..” she looked away and he started laughing.

“Of course!” he said with a cute smile and took of his jeans and jacket, staying only in boxers and t-shirt and laid on the bed, she did the same and laid next to him. He pushed the sheets and put above her.

“I liked to ask you for you to stay” IU said and then giggled “I am going to miss you like hell… You so stupid, making me falling for you”

“I am sorry okay?” he laughed “But I will miss you too.. Every single day… But this is my job and I signed a contract…”

“I know I know…” IU hold him close and let a tear run her cheek “I know…”

“Hey, don’t cry… I know it’s not easy…”

“I love you” she cut him off “I love you so much, it’s tiring. I think about you every single second, you’re always in my mind, and now I am so proud of you! I am sad, but MUCH more proud! This tears are of proud!”

He kissed her passionately and she let him, following him.

“I love you, and thank you, thank you so much” He kissed her again and then hugged her. “Just sleep, I won’t go anywhere tonight.”

“Promise?”

“Promise!” he kissed her forehead and held her close.

 

**********

ANNEYONG! SOOOOO, what do you think of this chapter?! PLEAAASE I NEED TO KNOW !!

AND OMG, +1000 VIEWS?!

IS THIS REAL LIFE?

I LOVE YOU ALL WHO READ THIS, EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE SILENT READERS! I LOVE YOU

ALKSJLKAJS <3 THANKS!