First Month.

Such a Lovely Day

 

(This song, pleaseee*)

IU’s father was outside of their home with bags, screaming words like forgive me and I love you. While IU’s mom was taking care of the house like nothing was happening, IU was closed in her room with headphones trying to avoid her father and feeling a lot of tears falling from her eyes. It had been a month since Kikwang had left for the tour and in that month a lot of stuff had happen  like her father finally admitting that he had another woman and actually he had another son, a year older than IU who didn’t have a clue his father had another family. Amazing. How can so much happen? The only thing she wanted was to get way. Or simply get to Kikwang’s arms; the only person actually who really loved her with his heart; but she couldn’t, she had to be strong, because he was having the time of his life, he even was editing a new album with B2ST, so how could she distract him? No way, she could do that. Her father screams were getting more and higher, and she could feel that he was crying. She stood up, cleaned her tears, remove the headphones and walked to the door, her mother looked at her.

“Don’t even think about it.”

“Mom, I have to.” Her mother spoke but IU cut her off by opening the door and facing her father, who was on his knees, but after seeing IU he got up and ran to her.

“Princess, would you forgive daddy?” he said as he hold her, she wouldn’t move, he looked at her, “Princess?”

She looked up and pushed him “You know, when I was almost ?” she said almost in a whisper “Well, I thought I would never feel that kind of pain or scary feels because, well because you daddy, you were here” tears fell from her eyes and she looked at him smiling “But, well, daddy hurt me even more. So, please leave. I am tired.” She said and he wide his eyes falling to his knees.

“Don’t be dramatic” she said cleaning the tears “One day maybe I will forgive you, but for now, I can’t. Please leave.” She said tapped him on the head, “Remember that I don’t hate you, I just can’t. I can’t understand why. Maybe one day I will, but please, leave daddy. Leave us alone.” Her mother was looking at them from the door, and crying. Her father looked at IU then to her mother and nodded.

“One day right?” he asked as he picked the bags.

“One day.” She swallowed hard and looked at him, he looked down and put the bags on the car. Then he entered the car and look at his ‘family’ again. IU, smiled at him. Though she was hurt she wouldn’t want for him to feel that he was hated, what if something happened to him? He moved on with the car, and after some seconds it disappeared through the road. IU stood there.

“Let’s go inside?” Her mother whispered.

“Just one minute” IU said and her mother nodded closing the door. IU sat on the stair in front of her door, she picked the phone that was on her jean’s pocket, she digit Kikwang’s number. After a while he picked up.

“Hey…” he whispered sleepy.

“Were you sleeping?” she asked.

“Yeah, but its okay. How are you princess?” she couldn’t help it, hearing his voice was all she needed, so graceful so true.  “IU?” she couldn’t talk, only tears could run on her cheek. He understood immediately “Are you crying princess?”

“Hm hm” she shook her head “I just miss you, a lot.” 50 % it was true the other’s 50, well, you know what was about.

“Princess” she heard his sight and immediately felt bad “I am so sorry Kikwang, I didn’t want to bother you, I won’t do this again, but I needed to hear your voice”

“No, no! Whenever you’re missing me, you can call me you know? I don’t bother, I just don’t like to see you this way.”

“But, I shouldn’t worry you… I just” she shut up, she couldn’t tell him what was going on, he probably would think it was his fault… or something like that. Or maybe he would come to rescue her, and she definitely didn’t want that. “I love you” she whispered and heard his giggle.

“I love you too.”

“Do you love me truly?”

“Of course I do.”

“You will never leave me right?”

“Hm hm, never”

“Promise?”

“I Promise, that I will never leave and that  I will always love you, because you are the most beautiful woman in the whole world and the one who’s fingers fit perfectly in my hand” he laughed and IU laughed too. “I like you better this way”

“Only because you say embarrassing stuff like that” she said laughing though her tears were non-stopping falling.

“Then I will always say embarrassing stuff to you, so I can hear your laugh.”

“YAH! Kikwang, shut the up!” IU heard Hyunseung voice and laughed.

Hm I have to hang up and, I’d like to say, I’ll call you later but, I will be probably be training. But I will text you, okay?” he said in whispered and IU smiled, he was definitely the best person in the whole world.

“Sure. I love you”

“I love you princess” he giggled and so did she, then he hang up. And IU looked at her phone, how much she missed him, how much she needed him. But, this had given her strength. She got up and entered home. Her mother was sitting on the sofa watching tv, she had been crying, IU could see that. IU sat beside her and hugged her.

“Mom?”

“Yes” her mother said.

“It will be okay, I promise” IU said while kissing her mother fore head “I promise.”

 

**

ANNEYOOOOOOOOOOOO! 

So this was to be much more dramatic, so I deleted some parts, but still seems so dramatic T-T 

sorry sorry!

At least Kikwang, is like the king of happiness.

Don't you just love him?

I know I do eheh

and btw, 17 subscribers? I LOVE YOU, THANK YOU A LOT, OKAY? THANK YOU!