I'll do it, for you

Such a Lovely Day

 

“I am sorry Wooyoung. Today I can’t.. I have something to do..”she said feeling sad and guilty, Kikwang was laying on the grass sleeping, so she had the opportunity to call him..

“But is everything alright?”

“Yes, everything’s..” she looked at Kikwang and smiled “everything’s fine, I am sorry Wooyoung”

“Is it him right..?”

IU kept close, she knew he was talking about Kikwang, and he was right.

“Okay I see”he sighed “Maybe one day.. Nothing.. have fun.. Bye” he ended the conversation. And IU felt really bad.. But anyways, they were just friends right?

(put this song, please, it gives something special to the moment ahah)

She lay next to Kikwang and looked to the sky, it was a summer day, hot, and the grass was fresh, so she really was feeling fine being there. She kept thinking what she could do, with Kikwang..*Kikwang* she looked at him, he was so peaceful, being there, just sleeping and.. *Wow, beautiful* she smiled. From nothing he opened his eyes, and looked into hers, they both stayed that way, looking at each other in the green grass, wondering if it was wrong to do something more.

“Were you enjoying watching me sleep?”he said after some time and laughed gently.

“Aren’t you having a lot of self-esteem?” she said laughing, “I wasn’t looking at you, I was thinking, I wasn’t even looking..”

“Oh right..”he looked up to the sky “It’s so nice today”

“I know right?”she smiled “Hey, can I ask you something?”

“About her?”he looked at IU again.

“Yeah..”

“Of course, speak.”

“Do you still love her?”she said looked at his eyes with deep emotion. He didn’t look away.

“Yes.. but I like you too now.. It has been 2 years you know.. First I felt bad, but now I got used to the idea, and.. you’re different” he went close to her “You make me feel so much emotions Ailee didn’t.. I” he smiled, *so, amazingly beautiful* “I know I only met you for 2 weeks, and I know it’s impossible to love you.. but.. I like you, I want to know more about you.. I want to hold you when you’re sad. Be with you when you’re lonely, holding your hand when you’re scared, I wanna be there for you. I need you now, now that I met you, I need you to be mine.” He said, and IU was blushing, so much, her head was dizzy and her heart was beating so fast, more fast than a car in formula one and she was smiling like she just won the biggest prize anyone can get.

“Kikwang… I..”she looked to him picked up his hand, and put her next to her heart. “See this? I don’t know what is this.. I don’t know what I am feeling.. I just am glad to be here, to be next to you, to have you saying that to me..” she laughed a little “I just am so happy, I can’t explain, I am so happy, so so happy. My heart is going crazy and..” she closed her eyes and Kikwang kept looking at her, smiling “I like you too I guess..”

He started laughing and looked away, she didn’t want to believe, but he was blushing, in front of her, a guy, a famous one. He was a singer. She.. *This is unreal*

“Is this real?”he said laughing

“Yeah I think so..”she said smiling and blushed. “Stop laughing you jerk!”

“I am sorry is just that I am so happy”he said and looked at her again.

She wanted to ask more stuff about Ailee, but she knew that, that moment it wasn’t the time, so she just kicked is arm angry, “If you keep teasing me, I’ll stop liking you!”

“Don’t do that!”he stopped, and lay closer to her, putting her next to him, and her head on his chest. “Hear my heart. He’s so happy” he said smiling and then kissed her forehead.

“Yeah.. I can feel that”and she really could, she could feel his heart, his warmth, and his arms around her. So nice, so comfortable.

“Hey, you are amazingly beautiful you know?” he said. And she once again blushed.

“Don’t say stuff like that..”Her belly was hurting from so much happiness.

“Sorry I have to.. Look, let’s go eat, I am hungry..”he said.

“Yeah”she said getting up, he did that to, following her. He hold her hand, and walked with her to the car.

“Why is your hand so warm?”

“Because boys must have always warm hands so they can warm his lovers hands”

“Oh I see”she said smiling gently “I like that..” she said nicely. And enter the car. “So where are we eating?”

“I was thinking in the dorms..”

“Sounds great”she said smiling. On the contrary of the drive to the garden, this drive was much fun, they both laughed a lot, and sang a lot of songs. The trip, was really fast. They got there, and the moment they were out the car he held her hand again. She smiled. It was nice. They entered home, the guys were there, and when they got in, they looked at them, then to the hands.

“You 2? Dating?”asked Yoseob.

“I guess so”answered Kikwang and IU blushed immediately, she knew he liked her, but she didn’t knew they were dating. She looked at him, and he looked at her and smiled. She smiled to.

“OMO! Congrats dude!”said Junhyung, and come to him to give him a hug.

“I always knew this would turned out this way!”said DooJoon, who run to both of them “You look really good together, and IU take care of my boy” he said laughing.

“Of course!”she said laughing. Yoseob and Dongwoon, changed money “I told yaa” said DongWoon and they congrat the guys. Hyun Seung didn’t move, and kept looking to the tv. IU felt bad, so she didn’t talk.

“Do you want to go upstairs?” said Kikwang with a smile.

“No, I like to be here with the guys”she said nicely, and they all melt.

“Then let’s go outside..!”said DooJoon, and picked up a lemonade, putting it on the table, and the guys followed him, including IU and all sat down around the table.

The nice afternoon, was spent there, she had dinner there too, because Kikwang asked her to stay, he wanted to spent more time with her.  First they asked how did that happen, they even thought they were mad at each other, then they talked about love, the other bands, and in a while they were only making noises and getting into fights.

IU was starting to get used to them, used to Kikwang, who 5 to 5 seconds, looked at her and smiled, but this time it was different, this time they both felt something new, something really nice and warm. When it was time to go home, Kikwang drove her home.

“So, that’s it..”he said smiling.

“Yeah.. Thank you”she said nicely.

“Hey, you have something here.” He touched her lip with his finger and bite his lip. And she felt like the world was going to end, she couldn’t help it, he was hot.

“where?”she tried to clean with her fingers.

“Wait I’ll do it for you..”he came closer and kissed her lips gently, but this kiss was different from the time he kissed her on her kitchen, there he was kind of afraid of her reaction, here, he was showing his passion for her.

“I think it’s good now.”He smiled, and kissed her forehead. “Have a good night. I’ll be here, if you need.”

“Yeah I know.”She said smiling “I like you a lot you know?”

“Yeah I know”he answered with his bright white smile.