5th month

Such a Lovely Day

IU was enjoying her summer vacations, she thought less about Kikwang and more about how her new life would be. Junhyung kept going to her almost everyday since they debuted with their new song, "Beautiful Night" though he had lot of interviews; she was only a friend of his, she didn't want him as lover. She couldn't see him like that. She was in the couch watching tv, while eating a fresh ice cream; when the tv started showing a episode of strong heart and the guests were all from Cube. She wanted to change channel, but she stood there and watched the tv. She looked at the guys, they were the same happilly as ever, and Kikwang beautiful and awesome as she always knew him.

**

"So Today we have Cube Family!" the mc said "BEAST!" the camera pointed to them; "4MINUTE!" the camera moved to the girls, who smiled kindly; "Our dear Solist G.NA!" the camera moved to G.Na and she smiled, and then moved her look to Doojoon saying something to him "And our cute girls APINK!" the girls waved and smiled. 

All the members sit down and immediately a funny talk started, 4minute always teasing BEAST and the other way around, solo interviews were made, asking questions personal. Then got to Hyuna turn to answer some questions.

"So, Hyuna..." the mc said and she immediately started laughing "You and Kikwang together?"; Kikwang widened his eyes and started laughing together with her, who turned red in an instant shaking her hand "Ani Ani!" she said fast and Kikwang started talking "Ani, me and Hyuna aren't dating. We simply made a drama together!"

"But there were paparazzy who took pictures of you two together!" the mc stated.

"Me and Hyuna have been friends for a long time, just when we were trainees, we were already friends. She's like a sister to me, I can't imagine her dating me." he said, and she nodded agreeing to what he said. 

"But I don't believe a guy like you is single!" the mc said and all of BEAST members looked at him, he pursed his lip to the side and sighed "I wasn't till 2 months ago."

**

IU felt her heart breaking as she heard Kikwang saying that, they weren't dating? She turned the volume up as the mc asked what happened.

"Well, I was with a girl, but I screwed up" he said laughing "She was an angel tho, I still miss her". IU felt her teary eyes, she didn't want to cry for him, she looked at the others at the screen, listening and then to Junhyung who was biting his lip with a non  expression, the MC said something she couldn't hear, then everyone nodded. Kikwang looked at the screen.

"I don't even know if you are watching this, I don't even know how have you been. But I know you are fine, and that's good for me. I'm sorry. Sarangheyo." 

 

---

final chapter is the next one

and then the end

i feel like crying tbh

i know this is small, but i don't wanna end this

ugh D: