Too much perfect

Such a Lovely Day

 

The past mouth for IU was being amazing, every single part of it. Her parents were the same kind and good ones, her school grades, were high and perfect, she was feeling good with herself and summer was there. But, the happiest thing in her life was definitely Kikwang. Oh Kikwang, she was completely falling for him, they never argue they never fight; they just were a couple, and a happy one. He could do anything for her. Every morning he picked up her to school, with his beautiful smile, and charisma soul. In school they didn’t talk much, but when they did, it was all kisses and hugs, and bites, lots of bites. Girls, instead of having envy of her, loved those 2, saying that they were the most beautiful couple in the whole school. After school they would be together, B2ST dorms, garden, beach, her house. If they were together the place didn’t mind. She was having the time of her life. But… wait. Everything was too much perfect.

***

“Hello” said IU on the phone smiling brightly, she was on the beach with Kikwang, it was hot and she was eating an ice cream sitting next to Kikwang, who was holding her with his arms.

“Who is it?” whispered Kikwang.

“Yes it’s IU” she said kicking on Kikwang arm, so he would shut up.

“Hm, yes..” Kikwang started kissing her neck. She started laughing “I am sorry, can you call me later?” she said laughing and turned off the telephone. “Why’d you have to do that?”

“Because you weren’t giving me attention” he said with a sad face.

“Hm, I see.. little puppy” she smiled

“Who was it?”

“Secret” she laughed

“No, do you have a lover?”

“Yes, I do.. You found out?” she acted shoked.

“You betrayed me, now I have to punish you” he said laughing and laying her on the sand. And holding her wrists with his warms and big hands.

“Oh no! Don’t kill me” she laughed, trying to get out of his hands. But at the same time she loved being there, having him, she..

“I am not going to kill you.. I like you to much” he said smiling and then kissing her, softly and gently. His lips and hers, were connecting again, and she still felt that adrenaline in her body that passion and that electricity. “You’re beautiful”

IU blushed “Why are you always teasing me?”

“It’s funny to watch you blush, and super cute. Never seen a girl with 17 years who still blushes..” he laughed.

“I am sorry I am not like the others..” she said pissed.

“No, I like you because you are not like the others. I like you even more, because I am your first boyfriend, and I love how I am the first making you have those feelings”

“W-what a-are yo-you sa-saying?” she said, completely blushed, and trying, this time for real, leaving his arms. He didn’t let her go, sitting on the sand and pushing her to his lap.

“I am saying what I feel” he smiled and kissed her cheek. She looked at him, he was being truth, and she loved it, but she wasn’t used to it, she didn’t know what to do, what to say…

“I love the fact, that I am the first person you trust after Ailee.” She said, *NO NO NO, I WASN’T SUPPOSE TO SAY THIS, he’s going to freak out* he didn’t say anything, he just kept looking to the sunset. She thought she said to much.

“Kikwang I’m..”

“No.” he smiled “Thank you.” He looked at her. “Thank for showing up, thank you for guiding me. Thank you, for being you” She looked at him, and their eyes met. He had a different look this time, it was not passion, or sadness, or happiness, it was a thankful one, and she felt her heart melting immediately, she touched his face “I’m not going nowhere” they both smiled and looked to the sunset *What a beautiful day* she smiled to herself and held Kikwang hands with all her love.

***

“JunHyung where’s Kikwang?” asked the Director. JunHyung stopped dancing, and looked at him.

“Why should I know?” he asked picking is water and drinking.

“Because I asked you."

He sighed.

“He’s with IU”

“That cute little girl”

“Yeah..” he bite his lip.

“Hm.. Make them break up”

“What?!”  JunHyung let is water fell to the ground “I can’t do that. He loves her, finally after 2 years he loves someone and he is living his life!”

“Yeah, that’s exactly the problem. When Ailee died, he worked pretty hard, and all of you guys followed him. Now, he’s getting away again. Those 2 years, were the best for B2ST!” said Director without even a little concern about Kikwang feelings. “You have to be more focus!”

“But.. I can’t do anything, he loves her!”

“Of course you can. You can make her fall in love with you.”

“No way! I will not do that to Kikwang!” he said picking his stuff and walking out of there. But after he crossed the door the director whispered. “Then you will not have money to pay your little sister treatment.” He smiled and JunHyun stopped by the door.

 

 

--------------

ATTENTION PLEASE! I don't know how's the director of B2ST this is pure fanfiction, comming from my imagination!

And, what is waiting for the main couple?