all the right moves.

Such a Lovely Day

 

(Play this MUSIC, if you want! :3)

IU was already ready; with her big long hair falling on her shoulders, simple without anything. She was dressing the dress Kikwang send to her (this one! Click).  She was putting on her perfume when the door bell rang, she looked at herself.

“It’s okay, you’re beautiful” she smiled, and sighed. Today she was feeling the most beautiful girl in the whole world, and the luckiest one, nothing could tear her down that day, she went downstairs, turned off the lights and opened the door. Kikwang was there, with a bouquet on his hands, after she opened the door he smiled gently, *his smile..* he looked perfect, with a black suit.

“I know you would look amazingly beautiful”he smiled and gave her the bouquet. “You ready ?” he reached out his hand and she gently grabbed it and closed the door. There was a limousine, out there

“What happened to your car?” she asked getting in the limousine and facing every member of the band and her friends Hyorin, Suzy and Jessica.

“We had to go in a Limousine tonight”Kikwang said ironically.

“Wow, you look so beautiful IU!”said Suzy, all smilly, she was wearing a red dress, and her hair was in a braid. “Right guys?”

“Yes! Very beautiful!”they all said smiling to her. JunHyung looked at her and found himself blushing. *She’s so beautiful tonight, more than ever*, he looked away pretending to be anxious with the ceremony.

“Look, now you girls we don’t want you to have troubles, so you have to get in by the back door.”

“Troubles?”asked Hyorin, she was wearing a beautiful purple dress, with a lot of flowers. Her hair was in a ponytail.

“Yes, it’s for your sake”said DongWoon and looked at her with a wide smile. It seem he only wanted her sake.

“Anyways, did you all understand? We’ll leave you on the back door, and we’ll talk to the security guys, but you have to stay still until we go rescue you” JunHyung talked really serious and everyone nodded.

“Well anyways, we’re going to the Korean Awards!”Hyorin screamed happy and all the guys screamed after her. Kikwang smiled and IU whispered to his hear. “Thanks”

---

IU was walking left and right, anxious for the guys to come pick them up to the back.

“Ayegoo, where are they?”Jessica sighted, sitting on a stair, she was with a grey dress, and a long one.

“They are coming”IU mumbled

“I hope they are.”Hyorin said and started kicking a rock.

DooJoon, appeared from nothing, running with his grey suit “I am sorry girls!” he said bowing to the girls.

“It’s okay”Suzy smiled. “But can we go now? I really want to sit down” she laughed.

“Yes yes, follow me!”

They followed, him walking slowly and with style, they could not be stars, but they could walk in hills. They entered a room, where a lot of bands were.

“OMG! It’s 2NE1!”Suzy said smiling like crazy

“Not now Suzy”Hyorin whispered to her, and she, against her will, started to behave a bit better.

“I will go pick a drink”IU smiled, they all nodded and she walked to a table. She drank her juice.

“Hey, you’re B2ST friends right?”a girl asked with a naughty smile.

“Hm? Yes…”IU smiled.

“I am HyunA, Hyun Seung girlfriend”

*She’s the one of the other day*

“Nice to meet you”IU faked a smile.

“So you really think you belong here?”she asked picking a cherry “I mean, you might look beautiful tonight. But you don’t belong here. Look at your lover” she looked at him and IU instantly looked too“Look how he is talking to other girls, beautiful ones, with talent.” IU trembled, she was right. He was having a talk with 5 girls, and most of them were smiling and laughing with him. He seemed to be having so much fun, one girl suddenly grabbed his hand and kissed his cheek, smiling widely. “Why don’t you make simply leave, without making a noise?” IU, bitted her lip, trying to make her tears stay still, but the words of HyunA already had got in her skin “You would help him, and leave with your girls. They can’t even behave with stars around them. Don’t destroy his glory. He took so long to get where he is now” she looked at her and winked at her and left her. IU looked at Kikwang, and he really was alright, he didn’t even go to talk with her, he didn’t even looked at her. What the hell was she doing there? It seemed so easy when was all about getting into each other houses, and talk in school, but he had another life besides that, he was an artist, he had so many girls interested in him, why was he with her? Probably because of pity, she smiled ironically to herself, *What the hell am I doing here?*she had to get herself out of there, because tears wouldn’t hold much time.

“Are you okay?”

“Eh?”she looked to her left, and JunHyung was there, smiling gently, with a worried look and with a cup on his hand. She felt a tear running down her cheek but she immediately cleaned it “Are you crying?”

“It’s nothing, I just have to go”she sighed and put the cup down.

“No no, what did that say to you?”he asked worried. “Don’t listen to what she says.”

“She is right, I am not good enough JunHyung.”She looked at him, as her tears felt slowly but still she smiled “He lives in a different world, you all live. I am just a simple girl, who will end her studies and work on a grocery store.”  She cleaned her tears again, feeling people looking to her, including Kikwang, who started to get closer.

“What’s wrong princess?”

She smiled and shook her head, “Nothing, I just have to go.” She closed smiled. “Please keep enjoying your party!” she walked very quickly out of that room.

“What did you say to her?!” Kikwang asked furious to JunHyung.

“If you had payed attention to her since she got here, you would understand that it wasn’t me but, HyunA!” he sighed “Now go after her.” He moved away.

--

“Good Work HyunA”  The Cube director mess with her hair.

“I hope you can do what you promised me.”She left with a serious face.

---

 

OMG, THIS IS THE WORST CHAPTER I EVER WRITTEN T-T

I AM SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

AKJDLAÇKDAÇLO I HATE IT!