"We're just friends"

Such a Lovely Day

IU woke up and almost screamed "Where am I?" she looked around "Oh right! I am at B2ST dorms!" and got up, dressed Kikwang jacket "It still smells like him" she smiled and went to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and arranje her hair. When leaving the bathroom she went to the bed, and cleanned everything up. "What time is it?" she looked at the clock "7 am? hm.." her belly made some noise "I'm hungry" she got out of the room, and didn't heard anything "They are probably eating" she went downstairs, but no one was there. "Where are the guys?" she sighed and went upstairs again, she thought getting in the first room she saw, but it could be Hyun Seung, and she didn't want problems so she went to Kikwangs and open the door really slowly, and looked inside.

"Are you up?" she whispered and she saw Kikwang completly sleepy. "Guess not" she laughed "that gives me an idea!" she smiled and left his room running to the kitchen. 

"Okay, let's do this!" she picked some pans and pots, and some ingridients (eggs, milk, oil) and she started doing pancakes, eggs, bacon.

After some 50 pancakes made and fry bacon, some guys started getting down, first was Yoseob. 

"OMO, OMO, it smells no nicely" he sit next to the balcony and IU served him a plate "It was the least I could do for letting me spend the night here!" she said happily and keep doing the food.

"If that happens everytime you sleep here, please sleep here forever" he said eating with a lot of satisfaction.

"Where are the others?" 

"Well, DooJoon, JunHyung and Hyun Seung, don't have to wake up right now so they'll probably stay in bed. Kikwang and DongWoon are taking a bath"

"Hm I see! I have to take a bath too" she turned off the cooker "Please don't eat everything"

"Yah! Are you calling me fat guy?"

She couldn't help but laughing and she got up the stairs, when going to her room, Kikwang left his with the uniform, and both stayed for at least 2 minutes looking at each other without even talking, and then Kikwang finally smiled and said "Morning!"

"M-mor-ning.." she said, she was enjoying having his presence in the morning.

"So.."

"Hm. you have breakfast downstairs.. I'm going to take a bath, in 10 minutes I'll be downstairs too okay?" she smiled and got in the room closing the door imediatly.

"What the hell are you doing to me ?" asked Kikwang to himself.

(in the school that day)

"Every day I'm shock, Every Night I'm shock" Yoseob was singing, on his own and very lower in the car.

"That's one of our songs too?" smiled Kikwang while eating sushi in the rooftop.

"Really? What's the name of this one?" asked IU.

"Shock!" answered Hyorin pretty fast.

"Exactly!" said Yoseob "and it has a dance to!"

"I bet so" said IU.

"It really has!" said Hyorin getting up and starting dancing and singing "Every day I'm Shock, shock! Every night I'm Shock, shock!"

"WOW, exactly!" said Yoseob getting up and dancing with her, those two were having fun.

"Seems like Yoseob found her princess" said Kikwang laughing.

"You think so? Hm, they do are cute together! And by the way, where's DongWoon?"

"He's studying in the library"

"Hm, I see" she said laying down on the ground "I really don't feel like having english class now."

He kicked her arm "Why don't you skip?"

"I can't, I am very bad at it, I need the classes"

"Oh I see, I am very bad too" he said laughing.

"That's bad, what if you have to meet your international fans? You gonna have to speak english"

"I know right? But I am too lazy" he laughed and got up "Anyways, I have to go, soccer is the next class so.." She looked at him from the ground and she could see his smiling and his red hair, more shinning than ever, the sunlight was giving him a spark that made her melt.

"Yeah, I have to go to" she said getting up pretty kickly to avoid that thought again, "Hyorin, let's go?"

"Hm yes" she said smiling, then she looked at Yoseob "Yoseob oppa, would you teach me another dances too ? I really like to dance.."

"And you know how to dance, so yes, count me in" he smiled at her and made arranjed her hair. "See you later then" he said with a provacative smile and left the rooftop with Kikwang.

"Oh My, he is so hot!" screamed Hyorin. And IU laughed and holded her arm "You're completly in love, aren't you?"

"Yes, if I am !"

The English class, went really slow that afternoon, all IU wanted to do was going to her home and sleep. Even though she slept pretty well in their home, she felt like she needed more.. She looked at Suzy, and Suzy looked away. She really needed to talk with her. As soon as the bellring declare the end of the classes today, IU went to her and tried to talk to her, but she kept on avoiding her, until IU finally catched her alone in the classroom.

"I thouht we were best friends."

"Wait, what do you mean?" said IU suprised.

"You knew.. You knew all the time. And you get any guy you want, Wooyoung, Jung Min, now you had to take Kikwang?"

"Wait Wooyoung?, and Jung Min from junior High??!"

"Yes, don't play dumb with me!"

"No you're not understanding! I don't have nothing with Wooyoung, he was the one who said we where only best friends!" she felt the pain in her chest, she remembered "He doesn't like me. He never did. So many times I tried getting him to notice me, so many Suzy and you know what? He never did! He is always with girls, and he treats them in the exactly same way as he treats me!" she breath in "and JungMin, he was disgusting for God sake, he didn't like me, he didn't even know what was like, we were kids!" she went to her, and held her hand "And Kikwang is different.." she sighed "I don't like him that way., He's my friend, he really has turned out a really nice friend, I feel like I can talk every thing to him, just let my heart open but nothing more. I like him being around, as friend" she smiled "I love you Suzy, you're my best friend. You know I tell you everything.. If I felt somehting for him, I probably had said to you right?"

Suzy was crying, she never knew her friend felt that way, she had been the one who was being the bad best friend. Just getting annoyed because one simple comment. "I am sorry IU" 

IU smiled and held her best friend "Hm Hm, no worries. I should have noticed you felt that way"

Suzy, just kept her head in IU's shoulder, "we seem like mother and daughter, you know?"

"Yep, I know" IU laughed. "Look, if you like Kikwang why won't you try getting something with him?"

"And what about you?"

"As I said, we're just friends.." she smiled *You're lying, to her, to you. He's more than a friend you know it, and you want more, and you know he wants more.* she closed her eyes *It's for the good of a friend. Be proud of it*

"Then okay! I'll try" she said smiling. Both girls were smiling but one, was feeling regret and sadness at the same time. *Why did I say that?*

Kikwang entered the classroom in that moment with a wide smile "Hey IU, Hyorin told me you were here. Let's go home?"

"Sorry Kikwang I have to stay here. But Suzy here" she said looking at suzy while this one was cleanning her tears "she has to go home, and I really didn't want for her to go alone so.." *No please say no, please, please, please*

"Okay. But, I'll pass by your house later to give you your stuff"

"Hm, okay" she tried to avoid her jealously/sadness feeling

"So, Suzy, let's go?" said Kikwang next to the door with his fascinating smile.

"Yeah! Bye beautiful" she said walking with Kikwang, IU saw them disappering together and felt, she didn't knew what she was feeling, she waited by the window and when she finally stopped seeing them she just grabbed her bag and left school, she was thinking to much again, for times she really believed there was nothing going on, but the way he talked to her, his words, smiles.. it seemed all meant for her "Maybe he's just a player" she sighed.

"Hey IU, let's go home together."

"Hm?" she completly lost herself from her thoughts looked back "Oppa!" she smiled "Of course!"