school days

Such a Lovely Day

IU was going to the school, it had been 2 days since she heard BEAST would go on tour, and since that any of them had time for her,  she only cared about Kikwang, but she missed the crazy guys too, she missed them even more in school. *I could call them..* then she shook her head *ani, you can't call them, they are busy!* she sighed and kept walking to the school. A hand, suddenly touched her shoulder and she look, Wooyoung was there with a smile.

"Morning!" 

"Hey Wooyoung Oppa!" she said with e a smile and he smiled too. They started walking, and talking about things they didn't talk anymore, she asked for his family, and his little sister and him, asked about her parents, and if something had happened, they talked about video games and about tennis too, they were both laughing a lot, she missed that.

"So, how are things, with Kikwang..?" he almost whispered, she would say something like, okay, but... but she decided not too. She smiled widely "They are super nice", it wasn't a lie, stuff were alright... "And you, don't you have a girl..?"

He blushed immediately and looked at her "Well there is a girl... But I don't know, I still love another one.."

"But the one you love, doesn't love you back?" she asked inocently.

"She don't..." he sighed.

"Then why won't you go after the other one, who knows if you won't fall for her?" she said with a cute smile.

"Yeah.. maybe I really should do that.." 

"And who is the girl?" she said with a smirk. When he was about to answer, Suzy appeared and hugged IU, "Morning!" Wooyoung, started to cough.

"Wooyoung oppa, are you okay?" Suzy said looking at him with a worried look, IU looked at him and he nodded.

"OMO!!!" she said with smile.

"What IU?" Suzy asked.

"Nothing, let's just go inside" IU smiled, and got Suzy arm, after she completely go, she looked at Wooyoung and whispered the word "Fighting!" he blushed and smiled.

--

It was lunch time, IU was sitting next to her friends.

"Why aren't the boys comming to school?" Suzy asked, and before IU could answer, Hyorin smiled and answered "They are going on tooour!"

"How do you.." Suzy began and she screamed "WHAT?! YOU AND DONGWOON?!"

"Yah! Shut up!" she pushed her down and then she nodded.

"Waaa, really? But are you dating?" IU asked.

"No... not yet, but we meet sometimes, and he always texts me" she said blushing.

"No wonder he is always smiling" IU laughed.

"Only me, who does not have a boy.." Suzy sighed.

"But I think you'll have.." IU smirked and Suzy eyes got widened.

"What do you know?"

"Nothing nothing.." IU said with a smile and got up. "Girls, let's go to class?" the girls nodded and they all went to the class laughing together.

--

After class ended IU and her friends were leaving school.

"Omo! I don't understand what that says!" Hyorin said completely upset.

"Don't call her , she's a teacher you know?" IU laughed.

"Yeah, that's why she's a . She doesn't know how to teach and then she is expecting for us to know?" she sighed and Suzy nodded.

"Totally agreed with her!"

"Don't be like that you girls, I pity her..."  IU whispered

"Ayego, you're too nice" Suzy said with a smile.

"Totally agreed, she's too nice and always talking non-sense" a voice joined the girls conversation, they all looked back and Junhyung was there with a big wide smile.

"Yah, what the hell are you doing here?" IU said with a raised eyebrows and a smile.

"Come to pick you up" He answered with a smile.

"Hm? Why?" 

"You'll understand why" he sighed and look to 2 girls next to her "You're invited too" he said with a smile.

"Really?" Hyorin said with a wide smile.

"Yeah!"

Suzy saw Wooyoung getting out of the school, "Hm.. I'll pass" she smiled and look at IU "I will call you later, or I'll see you at school" IU nodded "Bye girls!" she waved and went to Wooyoung.

"are they..?" Hyorin began and IU cut her off "not yet" she said with a smirk.

"So, are you getting in or not?" Junhyung said with a challenged look. Hyorin entered the car immediately while IU looked at him.

"what are you guys doing..?" she looked at him, Junhyung came closer to her and whispered in her ear.

"As I said, you'll understand.." she blushed and he giggled, they both entered the car, and she could notice his smirk.

 

---

 

Are you liking the story? And what is Junhyung or B2ST doing?!

Anyways, thank you for reading! I LOBEEE YOU! and omg, +900 views? IS THIS REAL LIFE? 

KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYA SO HAPPY!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU! <3<3<3<3<3<3

(I AM SORRY I didn't put the dialogue in stand out or whatever is it called, but, they talked too much in this chapter, and I didn't made him on word, I made him on asianfanfics, what makes it even harder T-T)