So he really is in a band?

Such a Lovely Day

 

She looked at him for a second, did he just said that? Well, what a gentleman, she didn’t have any choice but to accept it, Wooyoung was waiting for her, for her food, so.. what could go wrong just because she accepted food from a stranger? A Hot stranger. (in the previous chapter)

 

"So What do you say?" he smiled nicely.

"Okay, but.." before she could even talk he took her hand "at 3 you start running"

"Wait..wha-.." she was confused, what the hell was he doing?!

"1, 2, 3!" He screamed, hold her hand with strength and start running, really fast! She couldn't do anything but to run, he was holding her with much strength.

"HEY!" she screamed,  when they finally stopped, on a conner, a closed one.  "HEY! ANSWER ME! TALK TO ME!" She hit his arm

"Hey!" he sighed "Sorry there was a paparazzi guy, i hate those guys"

"Paparazzi? Wait. why would a paparazzi be following you?" she laughed.

*is she laughing? wait? is she laughing at me?!* "why you laughing?"

She was about to answer but he got close: "do you know who I am?"

This time, was real, he was not being rude. He was really asking her, she felt her breath getting faster, but she wanted to deny that feeling. Who could he be? A writer? A dancer? A musician? She never cared for that, she only studied, help her family. Her friends talked about bands, but she never cared, in that times she was always, or probably, reading or doing her homework.

"Should I know who you are?" She asked, she really thought that was a smart question, a trick one.

"Well, you should. I am feeling really dumb and stupid right now." he laughed "If I sing, would you recognise me?"

"oh, you're a singer then?" she smiled, she didn't know what she was doing, she thought of how she never talked with Wooyoung that way, wait Wooyoung! "What time is it now?"

"what?" he thought he had her in her hand, he always had girls in his hand, just a look, just a smile, just being part of B2ST.

She looked at her watch "I have to go, I am sorry you person, but I have to go" She turned away and start running

"Hey! Ayegoo" He saw her go way, the very first girl who didn't fall for him. Who didn't feel the need to kiss him. "What.." he smiled "interesting".

"I am sorry Wooyoung, I am comming!" she stop running and stop by a food store "Some sweets it would be good" she entered and bought some sweets. She boght them with a smile on her face, though she was kind of worried and nervous. When she was about to cross the street, she heard a guy screaming "I'll give you a ride!" She looked, and there he was again, that annoyong y guy. "Are you following me?!" she screamed furious.

"Oh I am sorry, I thought you had somewhere to be. But okay." He started closing the window

She couldn't. but that didn't matter, "Okay, wait!" she entered the car. "Leave me next to the Gu-Am highscool" 

"As you wish" and he did that, he drived. "You're in what year?"

"I am on 12th grade"

"Your last year. How it feels to know you will go to university next year?"

"I probably won't, my parents don't have money" she said, looking to the window. He suddenly felt bad.

"Oh I see"

"So.. what band are you in?" she said smiling a bit "those garage ones?" she laughed, and her laugh was nice to hear, he thought.

"I am part of a band, but you don't have to know which one, I like being around you. Around someone who doesn't want to eat me up" he laughed

"Okay, lets just admit your band isn't that good"

"It is really good! REALLY!" now he was serious, and she couldn't help but to laugh, and he just laughed after her. *This is nice* she thought.

"We're here" he said while stopping the car, she could see some girls screaming and wooyoung leaving the school, with his amzing smile 

"Thank you!" she smiled at him, and look at him in the eyes, *wow, what amazing eyes, so deep* she thought "Well, I'll be seeing you" she opened the door, and before leaving he held her hand "your name?" 

She smiled, "IU, yours?" he got close to her, so close it seemed he was about to kiss her "Lee Kikwang, and  you trully will be seeing me" he winked his eye. "I hope so too" She left the car, and look back once. His eyes were calling her, they wanted her in that car again, she wanted to be in the car.

"IU?" she heard a voice, she look in front, and there he was, Wooyoung, beautiful as ever. "Hey"

"Hey" she smiled and got close "I brought you food. Sorry I was late, there was a little problem"

"You're here now, that's what matters" he said "show me the food!"

"Wooyoung, you won't come with us to the pizza restaurant?"

"No!" as he was talking she look back, but he wasn't there anymore, he was gone. "I'll be lunching with IU. You may go"

"Okay mate!"

"So, let's go?" said Wooyoung as he grabbed her hand and walk to a garden next to school. They sat on the field and IU opened her box with food.

"hmmmmm, seems nice" he picked a sweet and ate it "OMG! Delicious!" 

She smiled "Do you really think?" said she gladly! "Really?! I am so happy!"

"I am the one happy, having a beautiful girl giving me sweet food? This is amazing, I couldn't be more happier!" he said as he picked another piece of food, she immediatly blushed as she heard his words "don't say stuff like that oppa.." she laughed.

"I have to say stuff like that, it makes girls fall for me." He laughed

"Why should I fall for you?"

"Because I want muahahah. Joking, you're my best friend you know right?" 

She didn't know if she was happy, or about to cry

"I know oppa."

And another day passed. After eating everything, and having tons of conversations and laugs, Wooyoung took IU home, and there she ran to her room, where she lay down *for just 5 minutes, too much to think* that's what she thought, but she simply fell asleep. And some hours later her dad went up and get her inside the bed. She slept for 10 hours and then. School, 7 am. Another day...

*In School*

"OH MY GOD" Suzy entered class with a magazine in her hand and run to her friends, including IU "Did you see who's nominated for best band?"

In the second she heard band, she remembered him, she remember Lee Kikwang. 

"Who?" asked IU.

All of her friends looked at her, she was actually interested!

"IU, is that really you?" said Hyorin laughing.

"No, is an allien" said her sarcastically. "Seriously, what band?"

"B2ST" she showed the article, and IU got chills, her heart started beating faster, her blood started running faster, and her checks got red.  He really was in a band, and he really was hot. 

"Hey whats wrong? You are really red! Are you sick?" asked Hyorin "Hm? No. Hm.." *should I tell?, no, not yet..* "I am okay."

"Anyways, they are so hot! Yoseop is so cute, and ahh, Junhyung is so perfect, and God, look at Kikwang! He's The best"

IU looked at her fast "Is he your favorite?"

"yes, Kikwang, is the best for me" Smiled Suzy. *How can she say he's her favorite? he's so stupid, so annoying..!*

"Mine is DooJoon" said Hyorin "Oppa is amazing, and really hot! And you?"

"Don't have any."

They both laughed "I really thought for a second that you were interested in them" said Hyorin

"Me too" smiled Suzy "I am going to buy a drink, you commin?"

"I'll go" said Hyorin Immediatly.

"I'll just stay here" said IU, still looking at Kikwang in the magazine, with that red her perfectly perfect. *what the hell am I thinking!*

As they left the room, IU decided she need to go get some air, she was to nervous. She went to the school back, and then she heard:

"Wooyoung, stop" a laughing voice

*Wooyoung?* she looked, and she felt her heart broking down. He was with a girl. They were eating together. Lot's of questions got in her mind *Are they dating? Is she his lover?* but she didn't want to think anymore, she just wanted to hide away and cry, she was running and crying, she was sad, her heart was broken. She spented 2 years loving a boy that obviously doens't love her. She wanted to kill someone, hit someone, just..

"IU?" she heard, and turn around, and she got shocked. His eyes were full with worriness. And she wasn't expecting for him to do, what he just did....

 

Who do you think it is? :3 And did you like it?