3rd Month (part 1)

Such a Lovely Day

 

(THIS SONG BUDDYS) 

 

Kikwang was at the training room, sitting all alone, thinking of IU, it was his only thought the whole day, the whole night. He could only think of her. “We already know who you are acting with” Director said interrupting Kikwang’s thoughts.

“Who Kikwang?” he asked softly, raising his head to see the directors face.

“Hyuna” he smiled “Good thing since you are both from Cube”

“Oh nice!” Kikwang smiled.

“Now, prepare yourself, you will go have dinner with her, and the papparazi will be waiting outside.”

“Wait what?!” Kikwang asked getting up “I didn’t even tell IU!”

“Sorry man, but… it has to be this way”

“Ani”

“Kikwang!”

“Aish, okay.” He sighed and tried to call IU but she wasn’t picking up. Probably having the exam. “Oh, I forgot! She’s having the exam” he leaned his head against the wall “what the hell am I doing?” he picked the phone and called someone “I need you to go watch her today. I need to meet Hyuna. She’s the actress I’m going to make a drama with. Probably there will be news. I don’t have time to explain to her. Please, please take care of her today.” He sighed and turned the phone off.

***

It was the day of the exams, IU could feel her breath cutting and her heart beating as fast as never. She had her bag and her phone on her hand, she needed his message before entering the classroom, she needed him before her destiny being made. The door bell rang, she got the chills and started moving towards the big school. She looked once more to the phone and closed her eyes “C’mon Kikwang!” she said biting her lips. Suzy and Hyorin passed by her.

“Baby it’s time.” Hyorin said tapping her back.

“Maybe he’s busy” Suzy said looking at her. IU nodded and looked once again to the phone. Still no text.

“Yeah, he’s probably busy” she said sighing, she  turned the phone of and moved him to her bag. She entered the school, it was silence. She sat on her sit and looked around. Everyone was worried and nervous. She heard the door opening and there he was the teacher. He had a  bunch of paper, probably the exams. No, for sure it was the exams. IU could feel her body trembling, she wasn’t calm at all. She knew the only thing that could calm her down was Kikwang, but…

“Ani, IU focus.” She said to her tapping her head slowly. AS the bell rang again the teacher started delivering the exams, one by one. As she saw them, she breath in and saw that there were a lot stuff she knew. She smiled and started writing, fast but intentionally so nothing would escape from her brain. The first two pages went pretty well, but the third and fourth one was the shot in the dark. She felt her head breaking, she didn’t know what that was talking, she entered in panic and kept thinking what was missing. Then all of her problems come there.

“IU calm yourself, calm yourself” she whispered to herself and closed her eyes. She tried to do, but she didn’t know, she end up doing two exercises from that page. She looked at side and saw everyone not doing the same pages. She got up, the first in class and delivered the exam. It went wrong, and she was not going to stay there looking at it. She picked her bag and left the room. As soon as she did that she turned the phone on, and saw that had passed one hour and thirty minutes since she entered the room and saw no message.

“Aish, really?!” she kicked a the wall and started walking out of the school. She was truly upset and frustrated. She walked out of the school building. “I studied so much! This is not fair!” she yelled. She heard someone laughing, she turned around and her eyes widened.

“It’s a pity I wasn’t here to help you with the studies right?” IU face made a smile, as soon as she saw his face.

“Junhyung” she said as she walked towards him and gave him a big hug. Could it be that Kikwang was there too? She moved and looked around but no sight of him.

“Ani, he didn’t come with me.” Junhyung said ruffling her hair softly, she couldn’t help it but to be a little sad with it “Did it went that bad?”

“OMO! It was terrible!” she sighed “I knew everything at the beginning but I didn’t know anything at the end of that thing!” IU said upset. “Why are you here anyways, missed me much?” IU joked around with him.

“You wish” he replied to her in a tease tone “My sister is back from America this week. So I really had to come see her. No matter what” he shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck “And I needed to see Kikwang’s princess since he begged me too.

“He did?” she raised an eyebrow “He didn’t even bother to call me yesterday, or today. Or this past week”. He looked at her and pushed her into a hug, he held her tight and rested his head on hers. “You can’t be mad IU, it’s not fair. It’s not his fault. Sometimes they even take our phones way” Junhyung said and then caressed her hair softly, she looked up to him.

“I know, I just… bad day” she sighed and then chuckled. “Hm, let’s go buy an ice cream?” she said linking arms with him and starting walking.

 

--

Yes, this is part one. I only have this, and I didn't want you to wait more time, so I decided to make this two chapters.

Don't be mad  ;A;

Anyways, I need to say thank you. This fanfiction means so much to me and seeing all the feedback makes me so happy!

THANK YOU.

I LOVE YOU LOT'S !