First Day.

Such a Lovely Day

 

 

 

(LISTEN TO THIS SONG, PLEASEEE :3)

 

IU stayed there watching the airplane leaving, and then she cleaned her tears and smile.

“I will not cry, not anymore!” she closed her fist and went to the airport exit, she stood by the door, waiting for a cab to appear, she would take the bus but she was really tired, so she choose to wait for a new cab. When a new one appeared she went to the cab, but someone pushed her to enter first.

“YAH!” she screamed and a boy looked at her, he should have the same age of IU and Kikwang, he was not very tall, but was taller than IU. “I saw this cab first!” she sighed and walked in the cab direction.

“But I have to go!” he said walking to the cab direction too.

“I don’t care!” she started running and so did he, then he got to the cab first and entered. He looked at her from the window and showed his tongue then laughed.

“YOU BASTARD!” she screamed as the car left. “Aish…” she went back to the airport door and waited for another cab. “People these days” she sighed and as a new cab got there she ran to it and entered. She said the direction to the man and look to the window. She felt the need to text Kikwang right way telling him what happened, but he had his phone off and she would probably be annoying. She put her phones and put BEAST’s ‘Fiction’ playing. She bit her lip and sighed.

As soon as Kikwang arrived to Tokyo, who was his first destination he called IU.

“Anneyo” she smiled to the phone. It was around 13 pm (author’s note: I don’t know how much it takes to get to Japan, but since the flight was around 10:30 am I assume this could happen xd) and IU was having lunch.

“Hey! I am in Tokyo already!”

“How was the trip?”

“Good. But I still miss you” he sighed.

“He’s lying IU, he already met another girl” IU heard Yoseob voice and started laughing.

“YAH LEE KIKWANG” she joked.

“He’s lying babe”

“I know my prince” she smiled and ate the ramen. He was telling her about the  fans who met them at the airport, when her mother got home, with tears on her eyes.

“Mom?!” IU said surprised “Kikwang I will call you later”

“It’s everything okay?” he asked worried, she felt the need to tell him about her father and mother, but she didn’t want to make him worried, not when he was on tour.

“Everything’s fine, she is just with a lot of books on her hand and I have to help her..” she swallowed “I’ll call you later, love you” she turned off the call. She went to her mother who was in the living room, sitting.

“What’s wrong mom?” she held her mom and put her head next to her’s.

“My lovely daughther…”

“What’s wrong mom?” she asked again. “Please just tell me…”

“Me and your father… We’re getting divorced…” she swallowed and IU looked at her with wide eyes.

“What?! WHY? Only because of what happened this morning? Mom, explain yourself”

“He…” her mother started crying harder “He betrayed me, with a GIRL of 18 years old, and he has been with her for a long time, but I can’t take anymore, I just… can’t” IU looked at her and felt tears falling of her eyes.

“What? Since when?!”

“I am sorry Honey, but I couldn’t tell you!” her mother try to hold her but IU simply shook her head and got away from her mother.

“M-M-My father?” she swallowed “N-no way.. MOM, since when do you know this?!”

Her mother wouldn’t replied.

“MOM! SINCE WHEN?! Since when is dad having an affair, since when do you know it?”

“D-darling…”

“Why?! Why knowing it, you still were with him?”

“B-baby, he said it was one thing stuff.. I never thought it would…” IU cut her off

“I can’t believe this..! You and dad lied to me, MOM, why?!! You’re lying right?! Please tell me, this is a lie!”

“IU” her mother tried to hold her but she got way.

“I need to be alone.. I ..” she covered and left home. She started walking fast with no direction. Her heart was beating fast and her tears were falling. It couldn’t be real, not her father, her sweet father. IU was in shock. She couldn’t believe. She got to somewhere that had the view to the Seoul city, she looked to the city and screamed. Then she tried to calm herself down. She looked at the sun, it was probably around 13:45pm, it was a sunny day but it was cold.

Her phone started ringing and she looked at the screen and saw Kikwang name, “I have to pick up” she sighed and try to do her best voice, she clicked on the green button.

“Hey!” she tried to sound normal.

“It’s everything okay?” Kikwang asked, his voice was really worried.

“Everything’s fine” she smiled “Don’t worry baby, everything will turn out fine” she told that to him, and to her. Though she was mad, it wasn’t the time for her to give up, not because of her mother, or her father, since they lied to her all this time. But because of Kikwang, she needed to be strong because of him. Her prince.

 

~~~~ 

I Know these chapters are dramatic and sad, but I promise you better ones are comming <3

and thank you a lot for reading, it really makes me sad, like +1200 views? Is this real life *-*

Thank you A LOT <3 I LOVE YOU