She opened her heart

Such a Lovely Day

They went to pick her clothes.

"Come in" said IU to Kikwang while opening her bedroom door, her room was white, and instead of a lot of posters  she had notes. Her quilt, was orange giving the room so kid of energy of happiness. It was all very organized, very clean.

"What are these?" he said reading the first note came up with. She smiled and look at the one he was looking «If we are bound to forgive an enemy, we are not boud to trust him - Thomas Fuller» 

"When I was little, my father gave me a book, with a lot of quotes that he kept from his mother. My Grandmother, as my father tells me, used to hear very carefully every movie or song or read with very attention. She used to say, that some words were meant to be said from the first day the world was made" she lauged proudly of her grandmother "I wish I could have met her" Kikwang looked at her, and blushed a little bit. She had so much grace in that moment.

"I'd like to meet her too" said Kikwang with a sweet smile. "So" he sit on her bed looked at the book on her bedside table, "What book are you reading?" 

While she was packing her bag, she looked at him on her bed and answered "The best in the world".

"Is it that good?" he said trying to get her.

"Hell Yeah it is." she laughed and closed her bag "I am reading it for the 8th time" she smiled embaressed " I read it, one time a year. I can't help it. She gives me so much strenght"

"Who?" he said picking the book.

"The Queen of the book."

"Oh so she's a queen?" he open the book, and saw  underlined phrases. "You do like quotes don't you?" he said laughing, she picked the book and put it on another bag "Why? do you have a problem with it?"

"Why should I? I found it really cute!" he said taking a bag out of her shoulder and putting in his "I take this" 

"Thank you My subbdit" she said laughing. She locked her door and went to Kikwang's car. "I am getting used to this car".

"Are you? I am happy then!" he said and turned the radio on.

"Do you have any song of your band here? I'd like to hear" she said looking at him.

"And me thinking you had already searched on internet" he said putting a cd on 

"No, I didn't" she laughed "too much work"

"Then is your lucky day, because I do have a demo here in the car" he clicked play and this (click on the word this) music started playing.

"whats the name of this one?" she said while moving her head to the sound of the music.

"On Rainy Days" he said smiling "I love this song, is beautiful"

"Yeah.." she said..

*Flashback*

IU had 10 years here

"IU once again mommy is sorry to leave you again" IU's mom said touching her little baby in the face, while conforting her in bed.

"Mommy, it's okay" IU said with a simple smile. "I am a grown lady, I can take care of myself! And anyways, the store is just right around the corner" She got up and kissed her mother forehead "I'll be okay mommy"

Her mother smiled, and layed her down again "I do have a lady here, anything call me or Wooyoung's mom okay? I am proud of you"

"Okay Omma!"

"Honey, let's go, and IU remember, you're the super girl now!" Her father said laughing. And after some other words of conforting, her parents left. It was rainning very much, and the thuderstorms were really big, and made a noise that scared IU everytime.

"I'm a super girl. I'm a super girl." she got up of the bed, and went to her parents room, the tv, put the kids channel, and layed on bed. Sailor Moon was on tv, and was fighting big bad boys. 

"For the power of the moon, get ready to be punished." said sailor moon on the television.

"Sailor Moon is awesome, and very strong" she sighed "I can be like her" she smiled, and yawned, starting to close her eyes and stopping hearing the television. She just fell asleep. 

One cup fell to the ground. It was 5 am.

"MOM?" she said getting up, and running to the kitchen. But it wasn't her mom. Or her dad. It was a man, a tall one and very slim. 

"Hey you little one"

"Who-..?" she was talking but the man interrupted her "shhhh, don't tell" He got closer.

"I can teach you some things." He picked her and took her to her dad's room

"No, don't touch me!"

"Don't be afraid, I'll be gentle"

"No, stop!" IU screamed. That was a nightmare, she wanted her mommy, she want for someone to come and saver her. To hit that man and send him to jail. She didn't want to be touched by any other person besides her parents. She was scared, really scared, she looked at those man eyes, they were empty, she couldn't read his mind. He tried to take her clothe, and he touched her leg. She was crying, she couldn't move, she just wanted to be saved.

"Let go of her!" said a little boy hitting the man with a pan. "come" he said holding her hand and running with her out of that room. Locking it.

"Are you okay?"

"Wooyoung" she cried and held him, she was so scared, she was  trembling from feet to head. He held her and whispered "It's all okay now"

*End of Flashback*

"So what do you think?" said Kikwang

"The music, is really beautiful!" she said smiling "It makes me remind me one rainy day"

"Yes, that's the point" they got home. "Hey IU, what's wrong? suddenly you got sad."

"Hm.. I just remembered something" she sighed "It will pass don't worry" she smiled. 

"I hope so, because if not, I will tickle you to death" he said in provocative way.

"Okay, I'll seriously get better now" she said laughing. 

They entered the home she was already familiar with, he took her to the first floor, and to the last 2 doors in the hall "My room is this one" he pointed to the right "and you'll be staying in this room" he pointed to the left. "You can put your stuff there, I'll go make Ramen, there's a private bathroom there, so if you want take a bath. I'll be downstairs." he said smiling and leaving the hall. she entered the room, and she was amazed, it was a guest room, but more beautiful than a normal room. The walls were painted in blue and it had some clowds over the bed. The sheets were white and the bed, seemed really confortable. She sat on it "Wow, I could be here forever" she said laughing. She picked her bags and put them above the secretary, took the pijama and some and went to the bathroom. "Wow, what a big bathroom" she said amazed "if mom could see this" she said lauging about it. She took her clothes and entered the shower, the water was warm and she could finally relaxed. "Why did I remember that night..?" she washed her hair "I was alright, I am alright aren't I?" she was tired to remember that stuff. She was all grown up now, and she had to be stonger. After some minutes she just realized how stupid she was by staying in B2ST dorms, so childish, now what are they thinking about her? She cleaned herself and dressed her pijama, just some shorts green and grey t-shirt. Nothing much, she just put on some socks and got downstairs. 

"Hey" she said entering the kitchen.

"Hey beautiful" he said getting the plates with the food ready.

"Wow, that was fast"

"yeahh, I am a food master. I can do everything I want"

"Yeah of course" she said sitting in a chair next to the balcony where they were going to eat "where's the guys? did they already leave?"

"Yeah seems like it" he sat next to her and gave her food. 

"Thanks!" she started eating. "OMO ~ So good!"

"Yeah, I know" he said proudly and eating too.

"Don't misundestand me" she said taking another bite "I only said it was good, not that you're good in the kitchen"

"Sure sure" he said laughing and eating too. After eating all the ramen, they both cleaned the kitchen and sat on the couch. 

"I am so full" she said putting her legs in the couch.

"So am I, I feel like I am dying" he the tv and putted on a movie.

"What are we watching tonight?"

"I don't know. What do you want?"

"Really, I feel good for being outside.. It's a good night."

"Sounds perfect" he got up "I'll just get my jacket" he said getting up and running to his room.

"Bring me One!" she screamed. He got back with a green jacket one and one red for her, she dressed it up and it stayed so big on her, almost till her knees, she laughed about it, and said she looked ridicolous. But he just smiled and said, she was good. She  put on her tennis and left the house after him. It was a beautiful night, and she could feel Kikwang perfume on the jacket, a sweet scent. They sat next to the pool.

(Play this music if you want)

"So, tell me stuff about you." he said while looking at the stars.

"I like stars." she said nicely.

"So do I"

"You do?"

"Yeah, I feel like they are different in the whole world, discovering a new star is always exciting for me. I feel like they watch all the people, and they must have so many stories to tell" 

She looked at the sky "you're right" and then looked at him, it was the end of the day, so he was not all fashionble, on the other side, he was wearing a trainning pants, and his hair was all messy, which made him look very y.

"What you looking at?" he said, while catching her looking at her.

"Nothing much..." she layed on the grass. It was a really good night, and she was not scared. She actually didn't think that anything could happen to her. He layed down next to her and looked at her.

"What's your story? Why are suffering?"

She looked at him, stupefied.

"What?"

"Everyone has something following, some sad story, moment.. Nobody is entirely happy. And I saw your expression in the car, while remembering that 'stormy day' "

"I don't like to talk about that, but if everyone has it what's your's then?"

"I asked first and you can talk, it's a beautiful night, and you're not okay, you can trust me"

"Okay.. but promise you will still talk to me afterwards" he promised. She breath in "When I was 10, mom and dad used to work at night. They had a store that never closed, in the day there was some other people, but at night, it was mom and dad. So, in one night, a stormy one.." she breath again "mom and dad left as always, and I went to their bed as always, and fell asleep. But, at middle of the night, some men was trying to robb us... he saw me and he tried.." she shed a tear, she couldn't help it "he tried to do stuff with me. But wooyoung saved me, before he got very deep" she started crying "everyone thinks he just put me on the bed, and then wooyoung saved me, but no.. I didn't want for my parents to feel guilty so I lied.." *Why the hell am I telling him this, he probably won't ever speak to me again.. but it's so easy.. and, why did i did this?!* she smiled while the tears run down "he touched my leg, and my belly, he even tried to kiss me.. and It's so disgusting.." she looked at him "I understand if you feel disgusted and you don't want to talk to me anymore."

"What? are you crazy?! In the first place why would you lie?" he cleaned up her tears and smile "and I will always want to talk to you, and don't worry" he said happily "I am not going anywhere, so you don't have to be scared anymore." he kissed her forehead "I am here now. And I am here to stay" She started crying more, and hugged him. She was feeling so much better, and a bit relaxed, she felt secure, for the first time in a while.

"Let it all go away" he said touching her hair "It's okay, not to be alright you know? Life can do terrible things to us. If you let all in, you probably never going to be free" he smiled "And if I catch that man, I swear to you, I will break every single bone in his body" She laughed.

"Thank you, Kikwang" she said letting go of him and cleanning her tears, she didn't want to seem that week, so she let go of him and sit, smiling to him. He blushed for a while but she didn't notice because it was dark. "Let's go to bed?"

"Yes" he said nicely, and picked her up holding her hand. They got in and went to the first floor, he was still holding her hand. 

"So see you tomorrow?" he looked at her, and took away some piece of hair out of her face.

"Yes, sure" she smiled "Once again thank you"

"Don't thank me, just promise me, whenever you cry, or you feel lonely, you call me and I'll be in a second next to you. You're not alone IU"

"yes, I promise you" she kissed him in the cheek, "thank you once again, and see you tomorrow."

She let go of his hand and entered the room, looking back once again, he winked at her "I am right here" she nodded and close the door.

"What a night" she sighed and went to bed, her face was screaming let me sleep! she layed down on bed, and looked to the door. *he is right there, you're okay* she smiled *I'm a super girl* she closed her eyes and fell asleep. The last image that come to her head, was Kikwang's smile.