Just say it...

Turning point

A/N: unbeta

-Seoul-

When Siwon asking Heechul to be his friend a day longer and she agreeing it, he thought that was enough. He thought  he won’t asked for more, he thought he won’t craving for physical interaction with her anymore after the hot kiss, but when he woke up the next morning, he realizes that he was wrong. He's craving for Heechul, more than before. Today they were separate again, putting a clear line between them and declared truce with acted as a stranger, although they still doing a short conversation. However, that’s not enough for Siwon.

They barely met each other at the morning and almost haven’t time for just breakfast or drink coffee together, and at the night, one of them always go to the bed first when the other hasn’t come home yet. At the first day, Siwon was fine, at the second day he couldn’t bear it anymore. So he woke up earlier than Heechul and make a simple breakfast for them. He glanced his own wristwatch, 6.45 is the time Heechul usually leaving for work. He count down inside his mind and he heard Heechul's rushes footstep walking down the hallway. She will enter the kitchen in three...two... “Hey, Siwon. You’re here, I thought you’d back to your room again after your coffee time.” she said casually and walking straight to the refrigerator. Take out a bottle of water.

“Eat with me.” said Siwon. He’s already sitting in his place.

Heechul shook his head, “I can’t. I’ll late catching the bus. My car is broken so I can’t use that.” She smiled apologetically.

Siwon shrugged, “Fine then.” He quickly put the sandwich in lunch box and striding to his room without saying anything.

Heechul sighed.

--

The elevator door almost closed when someone hand preventing the door from closing and entering the elevator.

“Oh, Siwon. I don’t know you leave early too.”

“Why? So you can avoid me, huh?” he looking straight into his reflection on elevator door without facing her.

“I’m not avoiding you. I’m indeed busy, so I always leave early.”

“Whatever.”

Inside her heart, Heechul was busy wondering about the reason behind Siwon attitude today, he seemed pissed with something or someone, yet since he seldom tell anyone about something matter that bothered him, he ended became a too sensitive person when he's in stress. One wrong word, Siwon will blow up like a bomb.

Since beginning, in their fake relationship, the person who in charge to understanding the other feeling was Siwon and Heechul only doing and saying what she want do and say without care the other feeling, strangely, slowly but sure the roles was changing. If Heechul wasn’t live with Siwon, she won’t knew, but since she live with him she could see Siwon was dropping a hint here and there and her task was collecting the hint and to string it up to be a small part of his pissed source.

*Ding*

The elevator door opened. “Let me take you to your office, Chul.” His words more likely an statement than a question, and Heechul’s answer only nodded. Siwon walking first with Heechul in tow, she had grabbed one hint.

The trip to Heechul’s office was dominating by silence in first few minutes, until Siwon cleared his throat to gaining her attention.

“So…uhm…are you busy tonight?”

Heechul shrugged, “I haven’t checked my agenda for today.”

“So, check your agenda now, make sure you will busy or not tonight.” He ordered and seem he only want Heechul to comply his request without talked back if the way his brow slight furrowed with a little bit annoyed expression on his face as indicator.

She grasped another hint as she opened her agenda to check her schedule and informing him she wasn’t busy tonight, his expression softened. “Since I’m not busy tonight, what you’ll do?” she questioning.

Siwon shrugged, “At least when I come home tonight, you’ll be there for welcoming me.”

Heechul scoffed “I’m not your maid who will give you a welcome greeting when you come home, though.”

The car halted on road in front of Heechul’s office and she was about to exit the car when she thought Siwon won’t retort her words but she’s wrong, before she could opened her seatbelt Siwon’s hand holding her hand, surprisingly, gently this time. “You’re not my maid. You’re my-”

“Enemy. I know. I get it.” She cut it off right away. Her heart was beating too fast because of their skin contact and made her uneasy. “Can I leave now? I’ll late if I still stay here?” she asked and when she looks up, she saw longing in Siwon’s eyes. Oh god, if only Siwon understand how she craving of his touch and his smile but she’s afraid they'll passing the borderline again and she's sure there will be no turning back into their previous state if that thing happened.

“Can you stay a little bit longer?” there’s no hint of emo feeling in his tone. He asked casually but Heechul’s knew better how Siwon would love a ‘yes’ and not a ‘no’ as an answer. And she would love to playing a little with him.

“What will happen if I say no?” a mischievous smile appeared on her lips and Siwon noticed it.

“Nothing, but you’ll missing something interesting.”

She contemplated with herself, whether it'll more worthy to stay or to leave. “So, what is it, tell me?” her final decision was stay.

Every sentences escaping from their mouth, made the distance between them closer. Both of them were aware with that, but both of them weren’t care.

“Heechul, in your opinion, is it possible for love to bloom between two person who hate each other?” he asked calmly despite the suffocating feeling as he voiced out the question that had been bugging him since forever “Two person like…us…”

Finally’ thought Heechul. This was her biggest fear since the first time she agreed being Siwon’s fake girlfriend. Although few times Siwon emphasizing that he won’t fall in love with her but he forgot fate was y enough to play with his heart. If only Heechul wasn’t too hurt in the past, maybe right now she’ll crying while say ‘yes, of course love can bloom between us. I love you.’ But yeah, reality is and Heechul was too coward to open her heart again, at least for now. “Think Heechul, Think!” her brain yelled, waking her up from her shock to compose a brilliant answer. “It can happen but won’t as fast as you want it to. Besides...”

Her other hand grabbed Siwon’s tie and rumpling the fabric slightly as she pulling him closer. “Admit it Siwon. Are you actually missed me, huh? So you start acting weird like this.” Her gaze shifted between Siwon’s eyes to his lips and back down to his eyes. Her consciousness scolded herself mentally for acting like a , but for now, she didn’t care. She just wants to convince something.

He inched closer despite Heechul had stopped pulling his tie. The distance was close enough, if one of them leaning closer, the borderline definitely passed over once again. “Yes, I miss you.” Finally, Siwon for once was telling her about his real feeling.

Heechul sighed as her suspicion and the hint of Siwon's left finally leading to this, her breath fanned over Siwon, “Try to not accustomed with that feeling, Siwon.”And with that she left. Walking toward her office and gave Yesung a hug when she met him at entrance door, just to make Siwon stopped nurturing his imagination about love which will blooming between them or that what she try to believe, since she’s sure, Siwon still stay there watching her every movement, without aware she had awakening his other emotion. Jealousy.

Siwon gritted his teeth and reached his phone. His anger leading him to send a message to a particular person before drove off from that place.

--

-Hello sweetie. Do you think about me now?- Eunhyuk giggled after read the message. Her romantic boyfriend never failed brightens up her day. She replied the message and closed her phone. Another message entering her phone, “Aww…you didn’t think about me today? But every minute I never stopped thinking about you.” She rolled her eyes, “Chessy.” She chose to not reply his message and after that a phone call entering her phone, “I just want to say, I love you Hyukkie. I need to go now, bye.” A sheepish smile appeared on her lips after his short call and she was about to texting him when Heechul entering the room. A short glance was enough to make Eunhyuk understand. Something disturbed her best friend. She quickly stand up and walking to Heechul’s desk. She put one hand on her shoulder, “What’s going on?” and the story spilled from Heechul’s mouth like a flood.

--

For the nth time Siwon couldn’t concentrate. He was beyond frustrated; he even didn’t know what emotion he felt now. Everything seems so absurd and too blurry until he couldn’t classify his own feeling. The blank paper in front of him seems mocking him, make him crumpling the actually innocent paper into tiny ball and throw it across the room.

“What the . Hyung!” exclaimed Kyuhyun who his forehead accidentally hit by the paper ball before the ball rolled on the floor. “If you doesn’t happy I come here often, just say it hyung.” He faked a sob. Usually his hyung will replied but now, Siwon just kept silent. Kyuhyun felt something happen to his hyung as he stride across the room and sat in front of him. “It’s Heechul.” He said right away, no need to asking.

“Why you always know?” asked Siwon.

“You’re the simplest person I ever met same like my Sungmin. You’re good at hiding your emotion from other people when your stress source come from business or personal matter but if your stress come from someone you love, your emotion as bare as open book, hyung. Am I right?”

“Yeah…eh…wait what? I do not love her.”

“Yep…definitely not.” Said Kyuhyun sarcastically.

Siwon pondered for a while, “How you told Sungmin that you love her and how you dealing with your jealousy?”

“Woah, now I suddenly become a love doctor. Okay, I’ll answered your question. Don’t worry, I’m serious this time. I just told that I love her but of course after I courting her for almost two years although I’m failed to confessing that time and just able to confess few months ago. That’s same for me. The important thing is she’s mine now.” He took a deep breath and took a long sip of Siwon’s black coffee, “And for jealousy. Well, that’s depending of your own personality. If for me, I always told Sungmin noona when I’m jealous and she’ll do the same too. Hiding jealousy for long time never brings any good, hyung. You won’t know when your jealousy will blow up and when that happened the possibilities are your relationship will become stronger or will become shatter.”

He gulped an invisible lump before spoke up, “What if I falling in love with Heechul?”

“That’s your right for falling in love with anyone you likes including her, hyung.”

“But, she didn’t like me…” he trailed off.

“Bull, if she hates you she won’t kiss you passionately in amusement park, not to mention full with audience.” Kyuhyun quickly covered his mouth in horror after he saw Siwon’s gloomy expression earlier changed to shock and upset upon hearing his outburst.

“So all this time you know, huh? Who else know about this?”

“Sungmin noona and the blond girl, Heechul noona’s friend.” He stood up and turned around, “and grandma maybe, if I tell her later.” He fled from Siwon’s office room as fast as he could after teasing him, afraid if his life will end at Siwon’s hand.

“That brat.” Siwon muttered. Somehow, talking with Kyuhyun could ease his problem, although not often but he still thankful because Kyuhyun always there for listening his problem.

Not long his office door opened again, his secretary entering the office and walking straight to his desk. “I’m sorry Mr. Choi, you need to sign this paper and Mr. Cho leave this file for you before he left, about upcoming project with Mr. Jang company.”

Siwon’s brow furrowed, he took the file and start reading it. “Jang Company?” his secretary nodded. “You can leave now and please call Donghae to come here.”

“Yes.”

After the secretary went, he starts reading the file carefully. He finally gets some information about the company. The company works in clothing line business and this company planned to make a new office branch in Seoul. They chose his company, and few other companies for designing their new office and the Jang Company will chose it next month after him and other companies presenting their design.

Donghae’s head popped at door, “What is it, Siwon?”

He holds up the file. “New job and oh, you want sandwich? I made some this morning.”

--

“Are you really serious?”

Zhoumi nodded. “You better take a night shift to finishing that task.”

“But the magazine article has listed in alphabetical order. Why we should rearrange it?”

Zhoumi shrugged “Ask Kibum why she always put burden in our division.” She huffed, “I hate her. Enough talking. Heechul, Gain, Jangmi, will stay to finish the task, the other can return home.”

The protest erupted from the staff that got night shift.

“Listen. You’ll get bonus from me tomorrow. Now you can stop protesting and stop calling me a witch or behind my back. I’ll leave now.” She walked away, “Your dinner will come in 10 minutes.” She informed and after that, she completely left.

!” Heechul growled inwardly.

--

The clock pointed at 11. One hour before midnight but Heechul’s hasn’t home. He’s slight surprised when he come home and Heechul wasn’t there. He thought Heechul had leave, taking her stuff with her and live somewhere else but no, her stuff still there.

So where is she now?” he thought grimly.

He tried to contact her few times but her phone was off. He runs his hand on his black hair. He’s worried and he admitted it.

His phone vibrated and in seconds, he opened it only for disappointed again.

From: Sungmin

“I got two invitation of Leeteuk fashion show for you and I had talk to her about that dress too. She said she’ll help you. See you.”

From: Siwon

“Thank’s Min.”

He closed the phone. “Heechul, where are you?”

--

-Paris-

“You can’t go, Sir.”

“Why?” the black haired man growled.

“First, the police hasn’t finished their investigation about your wife’s accident yet and second your wife wasn’t in good condition to take a long flight.”

“But I need to come to Seoul this weekend or I’ll lost Leeteuk and won’t able to make a contract with her. Imagine, how much loss we will get if we lost her?”

“Ah…that…uhm…”

“I’m going to Seoul alone. Don’t worry; I’ll back as fast as possible after I finishing my business there. Now leave!”

The black haired man stood up and walked to glass window, watching the busy street down there. His mind wandered back to his memories and to person he had left behind in Seoul 5 years ago. “Heechul…” he whispered softly.

 

--

 

A/N: I'm upset :( . Enough said.

but comment still appreciated :D

reply for chapter 24:

@Milky_hee: omo, i miss you,hehe..yeah Siwon. Just tell her >,<

@rossy80: You're welcome..

@loser220: He'll confess..maybe next chapter..opps..hehe...

@maedeh: yep cat. You're welcome :)

@KIMparkshi: you're welcome, i'm glad you happy with the update.

@punklena: I was questioning the same too. Just say it! hehe...thank you

@n0erhyuk: Yeah, Siwon, why you didn't confess..hehe..thank you for reading.

@lady_na: I'll try to insert some haehyuk..

@ichathoriqlover: yep, Kyu become love doctor in this chapter

@nank45: yeah, i wasn't in my right mind when i write that T___T, he'll say that...

 

I want a poster for this story...comment...comment...