The day after yesterday

Turning point

unbeta-forgive the lame title okay...T-T

-==================-

The day after yesterday

-==================-

“Yes, I understand Himchan. I’ll tell the police. Don’t worry, Jieun will fulfill her promise.”

Yongguk barely turn off his phone when Jieun attacking him with question, “What is it? What he said?”

“Himchan will make Geunsuk going to Paris and after that we can tell police to catch him.”

Jieun couldn’t hiding her relief expression. The tears was falling yet her lips smiling when she sat down on couch. “Finally, Appa. The justice for you will come.” She whispers.

“Yes, Jieun. The justice finally comes.”

She look up to Yongguk, smiled softly when him wipe off her tears while holding her hand.

-=====-

Himchan sighed for nth time today. He's sat on driver seat beside still sleeping Heechul in front of Hyosung’s house. Slowly almost timidly, he reaches out his hand and caressing Heechul’s hair. He couldn’t hiding weird thump inside his heart every time Heechul’s around him. After meeting Heechul and talk with her constantly, he admit a special feeling had been form inside his heart although he knew his feeling just one sided. This gorgeous lady already belong to someone and that person wasn’t him. His first attempt for only using Heechul was turning into him willing to protect her, to the extent he’ll do anything to make sure Geunsuk’s will rotted in jail later so he won’t disturbing her anymore. “Heechul sshi. I’ll keep my promise, don’t worry.” He caresses Heechul’s hair once more before gently tapping her shoulder. “Heechul sshi, wake up. We’re here.” He couldn’t help but saying cute out loud inside his heart when Heechul slowly woke up and blinked her eyes, trying to remember her location.

“I think us supposedly in airport, right?” She asked confusedly after look at her surroundings.

Himchan shook his head, “We won’t go to airport, Heechul sshi.”

“Why?” She questioning.

“Remember when I told you to ask him taking a different flight schedule than you?”

Heechul nodded, still confused.

“From now, I’ll handle the rest.”

“What do you mean?”

“Just trust me.” He smiled but Heechul could tell something was different from usual. Her, now overly sensitive, instinct as woman told her to asking more.

“What is it? Something is going wrong?”

“I can’t tell anything but please listen to me. I want you to stay here with my sister, her name is Hyosung. She’s a doctor and I’ll come to pick you up as fast as possible after my business with my boss finished, understand Heechul sshi?” Himchan slipped off the driver seat after that girl nodded. He took out Heechul’s luggage from the car trunk and sauntered into the house with Heechul following behind.

Himchan showing all of the room location inside the house and taking Heechul to the last room she’ll occupy later “This is my room. Not really spacious but I hope comfortable enough for you.” He opens the door and suddenly blushing when the inside part of his room revealed, “I’m sorry.” He frantically run to a huge poster on the wall with a picture of a provocative and y girl on it and took it down, making sure Heechul won’t see it again. His blush was darker when he saw a stack of magazine which not suitable for children at bookshelf. He snatched the magazine and stuffed it inside the cupboard, inside his mind he’s busy cursing his own carelessness and blaming her sister too. Why on the earth she chose to display that kind of magazine on his bookshelf but in second thought, he couldn’t blame her sister, maybe that was he himself who put that magazine in the bookshelf and because he rarely stay at home so he didn't have time to clean up his own room. “I’m sorry again.”

Heechul chuckled “Boy always be a boy.”

-===-

The next day.

Siwon woke up with a groan while clutching his head. He sat up slowly. His body aching, his head dizzy. His blurry eyes catch an unfocused image approaching him and long fabric wrapping the figure's lower body part giving clue to Siwon that that figure was a woman. In instant, his brain only remembers one name, “Heechul?”

“No, oppa.” The figure replied and after her open the curtain, Siwon’s heart sank. She’s woman but she’s not Heechul, but instead she’s Kibum. “How’s your feeling?”

“Not really good.” He answered and a realization hit him. Why was Kibum here? What she’s doing here?

“You’re passed out last night and now you’re in my house.” She answering his unspeakable question as if that girl able to read his mind.

The information slowly seeped in his brain, he averted his gaze from Kibum and mentally gasped when he realize his upper body didn’t covered by anything and the rest of his body only covered by blanket. In instant, hundreds of thought was running inside his mind, he’s afraid if last night he did something that he didn’t remember at all with Kibum and would add another problem inside problems he already had. He looks back at Kibum and that girl answer him again before he open his mouth.

“Don’t worry, nothing happened between us. I had asked my butler to take care of you last night and apparently, he initiatively washing your clothes, that’s explaining your lack of clothes now.”

Siwon’s heart full with relief as he murmured softly “Thanks’ God I didn’t do stupid thing and betraying Heechul.” He thought Kibum won’t heard him, but she heard him anyway. Although for a bit, she felt a pang of pain inside her heart. She’s jealous with Heechul. She’s able to get Siwon’s love and attention without trying hard, while her only get nothing although she had tried for years.

She was sure, no one would able to make Siwon become theirs, because Heechul practically owning Siwon. Not only his physique but also his heart and mind probably his soul too. “It’s my time to give up.” and she said earnestly this time, because no matter how hard she trying to make Siwon liking her, in the end, Siwon would always loves Heechul. Slowly she approaching Siwon and sat beside him, “What is it oppa? Did you fight with Heechul?”

Siwon’s mouth kept shut. He wasn’t accustomed to tell his personal problem to a stranger, despite he had knew Kibum for few years, she still a stranger for him.

Kibum smiled, utterly understand Siwon’s personality, “It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me oppa, after all, I’m just a stranger for you.”

“I’m sorry. You’re not a stranger, Kibum. You’re my friend but I don’t want to talk about that now.”

“Oh okay.” She choosing to not press the matter further but instead offering a glass of water and a pain reliever for him when he clutched his head again, obviously in pain. A soft knock heard and followed with Kibum’s butler entering the room.

“Your clothes sir.” Said him politely and along with Kibum, they exited the room to give Siwon privacy.

“I need to go now Kibum.” Said Siwon when he emerged from the room and found her talked with her butler at corridor.

“Okay, but your car still at bar. My butler will take you there.”

“Thank you but that’s not necessary, I had made difficulties for you when I passed out last night. I’ll pick it up myself.”

“Okay, if that so.”

“Thank you again,” he paused, “and I'm sorry.” He continued although he didn’t understand why he apologizing. Was that because the trouble he made last night or because he couldn’t reciprocate her feeling or what?

Kibum waved her hand dismissively, “You don’t have to. I’m glad you finally found someone that you love dearly with all of your heart and I know I didn’t have a chance although I kept pushing myself to you, so yeah, we're still friends now. I think I will try to know that Chinese boy better, he’s Zhoumi’s cousin. He’s quite good looking although I hate his cousin.”

Siwon smiled and he knew the Chinese man Kibum was refer to, he won’t mistaken person. “Yeah, Hankyung is a nice and good looking person.”

“You know him?” Kibum asked in disbelief.

Siwon nodded, “Yeah, one day I’ll take him to meet you.”

“Oh…okay…”

“Thank you again and yes, I’m glad I met Heechul and able to loves her. See you later, Kibum.”

He turned around and left the huge mansion. His eyes darted around on the street, “Taxi!” He waving his hand and entering the car hurriedly after the vehicle stopped, “Papillon night club.” He told the taxi driver, but after few hundred meters, he decided to go to Heechul’s place first.

“But it’ll cost too much, sir. I suggest you took bus or subway. That will be cheaper.” Said the taxi driver after Siwon told his new destination. He didn’t intend to act like a saint or something like that and judge from his appearance, he’s sure the other man able to afford the cost but at least as part of his job he needs to reminds his passenger first.

“I’ll pay all the cost, even if I should pay you one million won to make you drive quickly.”

“Okay then sir.”

--

“Is that Siwon hyung?” Thought Kyuhyun when he seen Siwon inside a taxi. His curiosity told him to follow the taxi and he’ll do it. He turns around to his girlfriend and tried to explain the reason he cancel their date as fast as possible so he won’t lost the taxi. He drove as fast as possible after Sungmin nodded in understanding and waved a goodbye. His sharp brain had already memorizing the taxi license number and he focused to search the specific taxi and found it.

“Where will you go, hyung?” he questioned after the taxi starts took a road heading to out of town with him still trailing behind.

-=====-

“Another mailbox.” Eunhyuk thought grimly. She closed the phone, laid it on bedside table before rolling on her back and stared at ceiling. She’s fine if Heechul forgetting her birthday but at least give her news, sending message or anything that showing sign she’s still alive. She’s more worry than upset now. She sensed something happen with her best friend, well, something always happen with her best friend actually, yet she couldn’t name it.

Donghae, who all the time just watching his girlfriend from the bedroom entrance, starts approaching her. He put the food tray he brought with him at the other side of bedside table before climb up the bed. “Heechul again?” He didn’t need to asking other source of her sudden mood change, he just knew, his girlfriend also knew he knew. He caressing Eunhyuk’s orange hair when he thought his girlfriend need some comfort, like usual, every time her mind too muddled with problems that sometimes petty and unnecessary (and until now he still surprised with his girlfriend's hair color preference, though. “It’s brownish orange, Hae…or…uhm…orange mix with brown? Whatever, the important thing, it’s not orange.” She once stated when he, once again, questioning her hair color.), “Do you upset because she didn’t come and celebrate your birthday?” He asked again but Eunhyuk didn’t say anything so Donghae chose to close his mouth.

“Is it alright if I think Siwon failed protecting Heechul?” Said Eunhyuk out of the blue.

Donghae didn’t answer her right away, he just stared at Eunhyuk and thought something definitely had possessed her. Maybe alien or anything weird organism and infecting her girlfriend's brain, made her saying nonsense. “Why’d you say that?” He asked after five minutes staring at her face with confused expression, well actually, he doesn’t mind staring at Eunhyuk’s face for hours though, but he need to hear her answer.

“I don’t know. I just think. I just sensed something.” She snuggled closer to Donghae and her gesture indicates him that she didn’t want to continue the conversation.

He, once again, caressing her hair, “Don’t worry, I’m sure Siwon will protect Heechul with all of his power, even when he failed, he will never stop protect her.” He lifted Eunhyuk’s hand and staring at shiny ring with pretty diamond nestled in the middle of the ring and their name engraved on the ring, he had the identical ring on his finger but without diamond of course. “I’m sure Heechul will come to our wedding party later, Hyukkie. She’ll never disappoint her best friend, her very best friend in the world if I can add.”

“I hope so.”

-=====-

Himchan took a deep breath as he gripped his suitcase tightly. He felt nervous right now, not only nervous, he thought he’ll get mental breakdown if his plane hasn’t departure yet. He afraid if he suddenly meet with Geunsuk and he realized Heechul wasn’t there with him. What will he say to Geunsuk? I’m sorry sir, but Heechul had runaway. And Geunsuk will ask him to find her. I’m sorry sir, Heechul at my sister’s house now. And Geunsuk will come to Hyosung’s house and he’ll take Heechul, without care she want to come with him or not. I’m sorry sir, but I think I likes Heechul and I don’t want her going to Paris with you. And Geunsuk maybe will shot him right away. He shuddered with all of his imagination. Somehow, another question pop out and he thought, only Geunsuk who knew the answer. He's gambling with his life now as he picks up his phone and dialing Geunsuk’s number.

“Have you entering the plane?”

“No, sir. Not yet.” A short pause ensues, “Sir, can I ask something?”

“What is it?”

“I only want to know, sir. You told me that you love Heechul and you want to make her happy, but with all of your act and threat toward her, in fact, you make her suffered. I don’t think the act you do was reflecting your love, instead that only reflecting your selfishness. Why’d you doing that to her?” There's goes his head; Geunsuk absolutely will chop him later.

Himchan couldn’t imagine how pissed off Geunsuk now and if voice could kill someone, Himchan definitely dead the moment Geunsuk answer his question, “That’s not your business. Your task is taking her to Paris and don’t do something stupid.” He gritted his teeth when another thought flying entering his mind. “And don’t fall in love with her or I swear I’ll make you and the rest of your family suffers. I forgive your impudence this time if you promise you'll still faithful to me, understand?”

Saying he didn’t scared with Geunsuk now, was the biggest lie he ever said in his life, because he really scared. He knew how serious Geunsuk could be with his word and when he said he’ll do anything, he definitely will do that, with his own hand or with someone else hand. “I understand sir. I’m sorry.” But I’m not sorry liking that girl, he continued inside his heart. He lifted his suitcase, heading to airport entrance.

Despite, he felt insulted with Himchan’s words but his trusted man was point out a fact he was trying to deny all this time. He still believe, he doing everything he do now for Heechul happiness but another thought came and beating his other reason, “Did I doing this only for my own happiness and not for her happiness?”

 

 

 

-==TBC==-

 

A/N: 2555w (according to MS Word) hello everyone, hope you like this chapter. Hello, my new subscriber, my silent reader, comment? And surprise from Haehyuk couple, that what Eunhyuk will tell to Heechul actually, when they talking on phone, that Donghae finally proposing her. Comment?

Reply 42...lemme hug you all first..I'm sooo happy..^^

hyunsmiley : Emotion can clog up someone brain and that was happen to Siwon now :( and he regretting his act of course.

PusPusMayPuSiwon : I’m sorrryyyyy :(

lukianara : Yes, he is and yes that’s Kibum. Did this update fast enough? Hehe…

ichathoriqlover : He even didn’t have chance to meet her and listens her explanation. Siwon is stupid (in this story of course…)

minipop : Only for now I make Kibum have a good side, hohohoho….

punklena : No!!! don’t cry please…

bluebaby28 : Stubborn couple hahaha XD

chuldeREIlla137 : Oh well, I love drama but sometimes, making up a drama in the story make me got headache X( I hope you’ll squeal more because of Himchan in this chapter, hehehehe…

mangafrick : I’m sorry /sobs/ sometimes my muse run away from my brain and left me staring blankly at my computer screen without intention to write anything and didn’t know what I should write, hehehehe. Updateee…

shooOoog : Honestly, me too…I make Heechul suffered in this story and in my other story. I’m so bad T-T

B-naafi-M : No..no..they won’t break up and yeah, Heechul is forever stubborn.

loser220 : Siwon didn’t use his brain when he said that to Heechul. And about Siwon and Kibum, the answer in this chapter. Updaatteeee…Do you still nervous with this chapter?

ms13notbad : Aww…thank you…

samirajoon : You’re welcome /hug/ ^^

sapphire_petal : sometimes, if someone was too emotional, he or she won’t able to think and when someone else said something, that will useless, so he or she need to calm down first (or at least that is happen to me all this time XD) yes, it’s Kibum. No, for now I made her have a good side. Hahahah…Himchuuuulll. Gosh, I’m tempted to make another story with this pairing (despite I know nothing about Himchan…sorry Himchan’s fans.) woaahh, vacation, finally. I love vacation, uhm wait, everyone else also love vacation :D

maedeh : No, she didn’t make a problem now. You’re welcome.

eunjo_yesung : Geunsuk will get the consequences. I can’t say anything or I’ll leak the next chapter story, hehehe…^^

MizzPeel0007 : aww, thank you. I hope to see another comment from you too, thank you again ^^

AbigailBrown : Ahahaha, sorry. Did you still want to chop Himchan now? Welcome LITTLE HORSIE/SPACESHIP DIVA, we’ll wait for you not so patiently XD