You’re worthy for everything

Turning point

unbeta

-=======================-

You’re worthy for everything

-=======================-

“Are you sure you don’t need to go to the hospital?” Hankyung asks. He's a little bit worried after seeing blood on Siwon's shirt which not just a tiny dot but now was already make big red stain on it.

“No, Hankyung. My wound isn't that bad. How about you?” Siwon asked back.

“I'm fine,” He checking his wristwatch, realizing the time already getting late; “I think I’ll go home now.” He stood up.

“Thank you for helping me, Hannie.” Said Heechul. She gave him a hug.

Hankyung hugged her back, patted her head fondly, “That's what friend does, Chul. Call me later, okay?”

“Okay.”

Hankyung smiled. He made a beeline to the door. His footstep echoed inside the quiet hallway, became fainter on his ears as he step out from Siwon’s flat, and closed the door behind him.

Silence immediately dominating. The only noise was from their little movement inside the room as Siwon ing his shirt with Heechul's help. This scene was similar with the scene few weeks before when they almost make love and right now the same scene happen but minus lust, desire and romantic ambience.

Siwon plopped down on couch, once the shirt was peeled off from his body, “You must be very shocked, Heechul.” Siwon said after that girl sat beside him. Still with her previous clothes, “Clean yourself first. I can wait.” he says again. Heechul nodded and headed toward the bathroom.

Carefully, Siwon reached the medicine box on coffee table. He examines the wound on his right shoulder. The bullet, luckily, only grazed his skin and not piercing his flesh but the stinging pain because of the wound still make him hissed in pain and his hand couldn't freely move. Slowly he took the cotton and with some difficulty, he put the antiseptic on it. He brought the cotton with antiseptic to his wound and one soft hand from the back was stopping him to doing so.

“Let me help you.” Heechul says softly. She moved to sit down beside him. Siwon noticed she already changed her clothes and erased her make-up but tiredness was more visible in her face now.

He brushed away the hair from Heechul's face, “Take a rest, Chul. You need that.” said Siwon gently.

“No! Stop worrying about me, Siwon. You supposedly worried about yourself, besides; I want to help you first.”

Siwon sighed in defeat, “Fine.” Since he admitting he had special feeling toward Heechul he never could bring himself to reject Heechul's will. No matter how normal or how odd her request was, he will try to fulfill it nonetheless.

“If I knew he will hurt you, I prefer to follow his wish than I saw you get hurt, Siwon.” murmured Heechul softly while putting the antiseptic on Siwon's wound. “But, thank you for your help, though. Despite maybe I'm not worthy for your help. I’m regretting everything, if only I listening Hankyung's warning maybe this won't happen.” She carefully put the bandage on Siwon's bare shoulder. Under normal circumstance, maybe she will blushing nonstop because of Siwon's perfect tanned body now lay bare in front of her eyes and she could feel his strong muscle under her finger, but now wasn't normal circumstance and she wasn't in the mood to appreciate his glorious body. Maybe next time.

Siwon sighed heavily. The gloomy mood that had enveloping them since they leaving the Song Company were really suffocating and the intensity doubled after Hankyung leaving Siwon's apartment. And after Heechul's monologue, the gloomy mood was reached the peak and it’ll lead to awkwardness if Siwon didn’t do something. He reaches out his hand and lift up her chin using his healthy hand, pushed her to look straight into his eyes. Without talking or saying anything, Siwon knew, she feel guilty about his wound, moreover she was saying it this time. Her emotion always reflected perfectly inside her eyes, which now start covered by thin layers of tears. “Don't say that. You're worthy for everything I do today.” His thumb softly wiped off the tears that slide down on her cheek. He leaning closer and planted a kiss on her forehead.

“But-”

“Ssh...” He put one finger on her lips, “Do you trust me?” ask Siwon. Heechul nodded as answer. “Can you take day off, for a week or couple weeks or can you quit from your job?”

“Why?”

“I'm afraid if Geunsuk come back to hurt you again and that time there aren't me or Hankyung to help you. What will you do if that thing happen,huh? that's why I want you to take day off and go to the place that Geunsuk can't find you at least until I file a suit for his attempt of to you.”

Heechul shook her head after hearing Siwon's plan, “Don't sue him. You won't know what will he do if you sue him. He'll do more than this, Siwon. He'll hurt you, he'll hurt Hannie and Hyukkie too. Please, don't sue him.”

“But I can't-”

“Please, Siwon. Promise me, do this for me. Please.”

“I-” Siwon hesitates. He really want to put Geunsuk inside the jail but if Heechul didn't want to, he couldn't do anything. “What if Geunsuk suing Hankyung?”

“He won't do that. Because if he dares to sue us, we'll sue him back.”

“I-”

“Please.” And Heechul ultimate weapon a.k.a her puppy eyes make Siwon surrenders.

“As your wish my princess. Where will you go?”

“My hometown. Geunsuk never know about that place.”

“My high-school' place? Okay, I'll take you there tomorrow and it’ll be better if no one know about our plan. Just in case if Geunsuk will try for searching you using our friend.”

“Okay. And thank you.”

“For what?”

“For everything.”

“I'll do anything for person I love.”

“I...uhm...”

“You don't need to say anything.” He smiled, “Come here. Give me a hug.”

She stood up and moved to Siwon's left side, after that, she carefully wrapped her arms around Siwon torso, laid her head on Siwon's uninjured shoulder and snuggled closer. “Why don't you put on your clothes?”

“I don't want to. It's too hot today. Especially since I sat beside you.”

“Why?”

“Because you're too hot.”

Heechul smiled after hearing his cheeky remark. Who could guess, behind his strict and cool appearance he could be so cheeky like this and she thought, no one could have relationship like them. Love already spoken, the normal line as friend already passed, enemy with benefit wasn't suitable anymore since they no longer enemy but they still wasn't in a relationship...yet.

“I know I'm hot.”

The next day, they packed their stuff and left to Heechul’s hometown and none of their friends knew about their plan or their new place.

-====================-

Few days later.

“Hey Min. Let's celebrate my first big project.” Kyuhyun said, in the moment Sungmin's apartment door opens. He shows the wine on his hand.

“What is it?” Sungmin asked coldly. This was the first time Sungmin felt less interest about wine and Kyuhyun, but that understandable because since last week her boyfriend slight neglecting her and she starts to feel upset. However, when she saw Kyuhyun happy expression today, she couldn't bring herself to feel angry any longer.

“Appa finally gave me one project to build Jang company building. Actually, that was Dongrim hyung project but he’s too busy dealing with another project.” He sat cross-legged in front of television busy trying to opens the wine bottle.

“And?” Sungmin asks after she took two glasses and snacks from kitchen.

“And I had asks Siwon hyung help for designing this new office.” He smiled in victory after he succeed uncork the bottle, “But until now, I haven’t got news from him about the design progress, though. That’s make me a little bit worried.” He poured the liquid to both of glasses, “And strangely, he's hard to contact these day, too. Every time I came to his office, he either was on meeting or wasn’t at office. And when I came to his apartment wasn’t different. His apartment always empty and his phone always off. He's lucky grandma wasn’t in Korea now, because if she was here, I’m sure she’ll send a private detective to look for him.”

“Like what she did when you locks up at basement wine cellar and missing for almost a day, right?”

Kyuhyun blushed. He took a big gulp of his wine, “I’m 7 when that thing happened, don’t blame her if she worried though. By the way, Did Siwon hyung recently call you?”

“No. Not yet.”

“Have I said that I love you?” Kyuhyun smiled.

Sungmin blushing, “Aish, yes you have and I love you too, babo.”

-====================-

Donghae gasped in surprise when he found a tuft of blue hair, peeked from behind thick blanket cocoon on his couch after he emerged from bathroom. Slowly, he moving closer to the couch and he finally could guess who the blue haired person was. “What’re you doing babe?” Donghae asked his girlfriend after he opened the cocoon and found his girlfriend curled up with pouty lips and held the phone close to her face with very peeved expression.

“Heechul didn’t come to work, it had been few days and she didn’t pick up my phone too. Where the hell is she now?” She almost yells in frustration but Donghae could see the genuine worries inside her eyes.

He gathered his girlfriend into his arm and tried to console her before she exploded in frustration, “Don’t worry babe. I think she’s fine. She’s an adult after all.”

“Easy for you to say something like that. She’s my best friend and not yours if you forget Mr.Smarty. So, you won’t understand the worries I feel now.”

“Hey, woah, no need so cynic like that babe. I’m worried about my boss too. He never came to office since few days ago. I don’t know where he go. He just sent me text message to replace him for few days at office but he didn’t say anything after that.”

A realization suddenly struck her, “Wait. So, Siwon never come to office again in these past few days.”

Donghae nodded.

“And Heechul didn’t come too.”

Donghae nodded again.

“Is it possible they were going on trip together?” Eunhyuk voiced out her theory and similar grin formed on their lips.

“That’s the possible reason.”

“Honeymoon?” Eunhyuk asked again and both of them laughed hard. Not really laughed at Siwon and Heechul as person, but more laughed at their relationship irony.

“Enemy my .” She muttered under her breath and for a moment, she could ease her worries.

-====================-

“Heechul what?” asked Hankyung incredulously after he got a shocked news from Zhoumi.

“She’s quit. I don’t know she’s stupid or what. She’s quit after she finally get her promotion as junior writer.”

Zhoumi kept ranted on and on about Heechul and her stupidity but Hankyung paid no heed on her babble, he’s busy with his phone. He frowned after for nth time he couldn’t contact her and the same thing happen when he tried to call Siwon.

“Where now you guys?” He asked inwardly.

-====================-

Himchan frowned when he entering his master room and the curtain tightly shut with lamp was off, make the room in complete darkness. He could smell the strong alcohol whiff inside the room.

“Sir?” He called cautiously. Since that day, Geunsuk barely never come out from his room. And the fact about office calls him endlessly asking about Geunsuk’s absence starts made his head hurt, so he musters his brave to knock and entering his master room.

“Can I get her again?” a raspy voice sounded from one of dark corner.

Himchan gulped. For strange reason, he felt terrified of Geunsuk now and that was the first time.

“I don’t know Sir, but office already questioning your absence.”

Himchan could hear, Geunsuk snorts cynically, “Fine. We’ll back to Paris tomorrow. I’ll give them time for a break.”

“Okay, I’ll start prepare the stuff now.”

 

 

-TBC-

 

Reply 32

A/N: I’m really sorry for very late update. Writer block is real *nod* hope you like it…

rossy80 : Update. Thanks’ for the comment.

punklena : Question?

KIMparkshi: You’re welcome :)

chuldeREIlla137: Yeah. Be careful..hehe

loveheenim : Hello, nice to meet you…^^ sorry for the late update..

 Milky_hee : He might be had a plan but for now, Geunsuk chose to give them break while he deal with his own issue ^^

maedeh : You’re welcome and thank you for your comment too ^^

Fungafufu : asdfgjhklkdjfhs…hehehe

ichathoriqlover : Yes, I really agree with you…*nod*

lady_na : Yey..^^

Eunhae123689 : Yes, he is and not to mention super selfish too…

PusPusMayPuSiwon : I try okaayy…

mangafrick : Hi..^^ and of course you'll found some similarity in my story since I sometimes look for inspiration from drama.

samirajoon : Sorry for very late update…

 

P.S: Maybe this is just the result of  my fanfic mind, but everytime I watched My Princess drama, I couldn't stop my brain for making SJ version of this story, especially Siwon as Park Haeyoung, Heechul as Lee Seol, Kyuhyun as Professor Nam and Sungmin as Oh Yoon Joo and I think there's something wrong with my brain -____-